ult spidey vs original spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
who wood win? and pleez dont get in a fight

wuTa
original hands down

mordamor22
reasons?

Jason420
original because hes done a lot more than ultimate plus ultimate is too skinny i like ultimate but original no questions asked

VENOMfan
Exactly, Ultimate is too skinny, and couldnt lay a finger on the original as far as experiance goes.

mordamor22
good point sweet sig

VENOMisCOOL
got n e pics of ultimate spidy, spider geeks?

Red Superfly
Actually, it depends on the artist. I've seen some Original Spidey pics that look a lot skinnier than Ult Spidey.

They are essentially the same, but the original Spidey is getting on a bit now, and therefore has the experience to take down Ult Spidey. Plus I like him more, and things I like always win in my head.

mordamor22
lol i would say original although i like ultimate better

VENOMfan
(sounds like one is in denial)
buddy dont do that again. If you think we are spider geeks then dont post here. you have been warned

badsymbiote
I'm gonna do some Ultimate Spidey scans probably this week--I'll get some on here later. I might start with Carnage, pt. I, though personally I'd rather start with the "Father's Pride" arc--where Venom is introduced.
Original would win, of course, due to experience, but Ultimate Spidey is actually super strong, much stronger than his physique lets on.

So glad to see you back, VENOMfan--the superior content of your posts always makes me wanna elevate my own game. Loved your Carnage bio.

VENOMfan
Glad to be back smile

Arachnoidfreak
WELCOME BACK VENOMFAN

ok, enough of that. Classic Spiderman, just because of experience. Mark Bagley is a great Spiderman artist...been doin it for 10 years, so he should be. I'm sure he had some kinda reason for makin Spiderman skinnier, but did anyone else notice that it looks like Bagley is drawing a little too quickly? His pencils look as if he got a bit lazy.

The Ones
http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/UltimateSpiderman/UltimateWallShape.gif

VS

http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/CostumeBlackRed.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.