The Mask vs the living tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
This thread is going to piss off alot of people but i could care less i wanna know who would win in your opinion. You all know who the living tribunal is here are some stats on The Mask though.

The Mask cant be killed and is never permanatly damaged He has been blown to bits and regenerated in seconds from what i hear He is immune to magic as well as psychics i belive He is the ruler of His own dimension and He exists and yet does not making it so that you cant danish Him He has no soul so you cant steal it.

demigawd
According to you, Mask is basically God. But I've got a couple of fights I'd like to know the answer to first:

Mask vs. Loki (his creator)

Mask vs. Odin (creator's father)

hoorayforpeepee
i thought that the mask was too powerful and now out of loki's control.

lame example, but the atom bomb is way more powerful than some scrawny scientist type.

excluding mister banner.

hoorayforpeepee
bottom line, anyways, LT will beat anybody, yes ANYBODY, in marvel.

exluding heart of the universe bologna.

K3VIL
LT wave his hand, remove the mask, destroy it and kill the user of the mask.He's a god, he can do anything, and he control the entire Multiverse

eleveninches
Is this the Jim Curry Mask

kgkg
LT.

Mider
Doesnt work that way LT cant take The Mask off less The Mask wants it off once The Mask is on there person wearing it is no more and Loki and Odin cant controll The Mask thats why The Mask was put in the bottom of the ocean to try to keep it away from anyone. The Mask aint marvel He's Dark Horse and no LT cant beat the heart of the universe cause he got killed by it. They were right about you fan boys when someone says something about your fav characters you start spewing lies about how they can do shit they cant even dream of like hulk being immortal or juggernaut beating galactus thats just insulting.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mider
Doesnt work that way LT cant take The Mask off less The Mask wants it off once The Mask is on there person wearing it is no more and Loki and Odin cant controll The Mask thats why The Mask was put in the bottom of the ocean to try to keep it away from anyone. The Mask aint marvel He's Dark Horse and no LT cant beat the heart of the universe cause he got killed by it. They were right about you fan boys when someone says something about your fav characters you start spewing lies about how they can do shit they cant even dream of like hulk being immortal or juggernaut beating galactus thats just insulting.

Yes, he can take the Mask away if he wants.

Mider

Cosmic Cube
No, really. He could.

Besides, aren't comic books like... a fantasy world? Or something like that?

Mider
No really he cant.

kgkg
"Im really sick and tired of you LT fan boys here is the truth LT cant even fight anyone with true cosmic power all it took was Korvac to scare his pussy ass away and if he went up against anyone more powerful then Korvac he would talk his garbage like all the other cosmic types and then get his ass handed to him end of story."

so what? the god of DC caused his own doom i heard that's that make him weak.

LT was already shown us what his capable of doing which is anything he wants that under his power. And his power is just below God.

Mider
so what? causing your own doom isnt the same thing at all anyone can cause there own doom, the LT cant win so just live with it.

kgkg
milder you got to chill take you time, and provide backup , cuz what your saying is full of shit.

so your saying Mask is gonna beat LT??

Cosmic Cube
No really he cant.
Why can't he?

Wait... I know! Because he just can't!!

Right!?!

kgkg
people are just mad , because he can do anything without actually fighting which is making People Mad.

Live with it.

Mider
I already provided back up dont you know how to read? LT cant banish The Mask he cant trap The Mask he cant destory The Mask so what the hell is he gonna do?

Cosmic Cube
LT can blink the Mask out of existance.

kgkg
can you tell me who created the mask??? that should answer you question rite there.

Mider
You know what if you think your all so freaking smart show me one comic were the LT blew up a universe or defeated someone one on one as in left them just down in the dust or dead. Come on give me one Mask: Southern Discomfort its said that The Mask is just to lazy to take over the universe not that he cant.

kgkg
IG , he stoped that and he doesn't need to distroy the universe.

that's Like saying What can the GOd do , he wan't distroy the universe so he can't do it.

Why whould he do it???

it is already shown in comic , that LT is top of the food chain in the marvel universe , and people that are lower than him are also cable of universal distruction so why whouldn't he be able to to such thing.

He can distroy all the Multi-verse if he wants.

Mider
there you go no proof as usual he fought korvac the biggest move he could do was make a nova other then that he RANNNNNNNNNNN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY and once again The Mask cannot be blinked out of existance. Oh and Odin and Loki they were scared of The Mask thats why they put The Mask in the ocean so no it doesnt matter who created The Mask.

Cosmic Cube
LT doesn't fight, genius. Why would he need to?

Why can't the Mask be removed from existance?

HE JUST CAN'T!!! RIGHT?!?

kgkg
The mask was distroyed when Thanos with Hotu absorsed the universe.

there you go so it can be done HAHA

long pig
mider is actually kinda right.
if you consider exactly what the mask is, youll see that he is all powerful.
LT has basic control over everything in the marvel universe....but mask has the same power in the DH uni BUT
without the limitations of LT such as having to agree with himself three times before he does anything.
neither could destroy the other. so its a non fight. the end
mider...youre an angry dude lol

Mider
nah The Mask has Its own universe just like when adam warlock was away in another reality and so was death thus they didnt die when Thanos with THOTU so yeah The Mask would servive. He didnt need to fight thats what you said why cause he dont need to why? cause he dont need to thats what you do so stfu about what i say.

Mider
I just dont like LT fan boys and the bullshit they use to defend him like that he doesnt need to fight what does that mean, that he is on vacation. or that he just does what he wants to instead of doing what he is supposed to? To them its a logical answer to me its pussing out.

kgkg
ok mider whould you say that the Presence from DC can beat him then??

Mider
This is a trick question ok fine i dont know, im just saying what ive heard about The Mask, He cant be killed or destroyed He fights a guy who is as strong then Juggernaut for fun for crying out loud.

long pig
the presence can do anything that belongs in his universe....mask isnt in his universe or even in his reality. so no...he couldnt so anything to the mask

kgkg
same goes with LT

long pig
yea....thats why i said its a non fight. neither could do anything to each other.
but thats a non point...anyone who has followed the mask since 94ish i believe...kinda knows the mask isnt even real.
read the first 3 comics. it kinda hints that its in the wearers mind..its all a hallucination.
thats what i got out of it anyway
but after the movie....they found out it was a cash cow....so i dunno what theyre doing with the mask at the moment

kgkg
see there is a problem in our thinking.

I'm thinking he can do anything so why not.

your thinking his not part of the universe/external so it will have no effect.

am not saying your wrong , but this is a never ending debate.

but i won't be suprise if LT is talking most of it tho

long pig
yeah...LT talks a lot.
like any true leader....no jumping to dicisions.

"he can do anything" i understand what you are saying...no limits...just anything.
but there are limits...everything has limits.

demigawd
Agreed. Stupid fight.

A force that can never be harmed faces a force that destroys anything it desires. A target that can't be hit faces a sniper who can't miss. A god who can do anything he wants fights a god who can do anything he wants.

Who wins?

Who cares?

Go find a better fight....

eleveninches
jim curry could whoop the LT's behind

long pig
yup yup ...id like to see LT's face tho..like "what the hell is this thing??"

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
LT doesn't fight, genius. Why would he need to?

Why can't the Mask be removed from existance?

HE JUST CAN'T!!! RIGHT?!?

He can't be removed because 1. He isn't a part of the Marvel multiverse, and 2. Mask is the ruler of his own ****ing crazy ass dimension.

The facts were already listed. Mask is the cheapest character ever created, ever, even cheaper than Superman. He can't be killed, he comes back every time, he doesn't have a soul to steal or destroy, and there is not limit to his power but his imagination. Sort of like a GL, but all he has to do is reach inside his pants, or behind his back or something.

And it's Jim "Carrey".

long pig
not the movie mask ....i dont think they are talking about him.
the real one.
he isnt cheap...hes hilarious......like superman prime who loves killing in weird crazy ways.

Arachnoidfreak
I know they aren't talking about the movie mask, we're talking about the Dark Horse character. I was fixing the 'curry' thing.

And yes, Mask is the cheapest character ever created, you said it yourself. "like superman prime who loves killing in weird crazy ways"

long pig
heh...cheap but interesting.
there is never enough ways to kill someone...

K3VIL
Doesnt work that way LT cant take The Mask off less The Mask wants it off once The Mask is on there person wearing it is no more and Loki and Odin cant controll The Mask thats why The Mask was put in the bottom of the ocean to try to keep it away from anyone. The Mask aint marvel He's Dark Horse and no LT cant beat the HEART OF THE UNIVERSE cause he got killed by it. They were right about you fan boys when someone says something about your fav characters you start spewing lies about how they can do shit they cant even dream of like hulk being immortal or juggernaut beating galactus thats just insulting.
ROTFL.The HOTU was the power of God himself in the Marvel Universe, LT is the hand of god, that's just why he wasn't to stop Thanos.
LT controls the Multiverse, he watch over all the realities, universes, dimensions.Korvac send him way?Just a proof of crap writing.Cause the LT has shut down the IG with a wave of his hand, he can decide the Mask's Powers cannot work in the Marvel Universe, and the Mask will become an helpless poor idiot with a wood mask on the face.LT can just go back in time when the wearer of the Mask finds it, kill him, destroy the mask, and the job is done, how about this?

Mider
The Mask cant be destoryed and since He lives in His own universe going back in time wont do shit to Him cause He has His own version of time and LT asked Adam Warlock to give up the IG like a scared ***** so how about that?

Mider
This thread should have been closed by now i asked it to be cause you LT fanboys piss me off.

demigawd
uhhh....you ok, man? It's not that serious. lol

Arachnoidfreak

Arachnoidfreak
What the ****? How does the Living Tribunal have fanboys?? I'd understand if someone constantly backed a shitty character no matter what the odds, but Living Tribunal?

Get a life man. Don't be angry because Living Tribunal controls the multiverse.

kgkg
take it easy verybody

mider if you hate LT fan boy so much you shouldn't have created this thread in the first place

i agree with Arachnoidfreak LT is the master of the Multi Verse and highest Being in the Marvel Universe so of course people are gonna say he can do anything isn't that excepted and how is that fan boy.

Wov can beat mag that's fan boy
spiderman can beat hulk that's fan boy
cap America beat superman that's fan boy

LT can beat anyone in the marvel universe might not be true but it's not fan boy since that's his role.

Mider
LT doesnt controll the multiverse he is not even higher then etenity in power, and i opened the threat to celebrate something and it is fan boy he hasnt been able to do half the shit you guys say blow up a universe? When did he do this when did he snap his fingers and stop something? When has anyone even been scared of him who has he blinked out of existance? Maybe in the time zones of never and no one. If i was to say the hulk is immortal thats me being a fanboy you guys saying that the lt can blow up a universe when he never has or blink someone out of existance when he never has been able to or be above eternity when eternity himself has called the LT a PEER not a supiriour, that is fanboy.

Infinity Watch
The Living Tribunal is much more powerful than eternity. Eternity has been trapped by Nightmare.

Cosmic Cube
The Mask is not omnipotent. If he were, he wouldn't be able to be blasted to bits, or aquire any of the other such injuries, regardless of whether he heals them or not. The Incredible Hulk, or any of the Eternals can regenerate form being blasted to atoms, so that does not prove his omnipotence.

Let's take the Mask off of the defensive for a sec.

What the hell will he be able to do to harm the Living Tribunal?

Mider
cosmic cube The Mask lives for fighting He doesnt care about being blown to bits He doesnt feel pain and what could the LT do to him?

long pig
neither could hurt each other....i think i said that a while back.
nonfight.

eleveninches
The MAsk...

SmmOkin

eleveninches
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.