Existential Thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Player

Player
Any comments would be appreciated.

Misty Girl
Some interesting observations, but it's a bit too philosophical for me.

debbiejo
Interesting....I need to give all this some thought...I do though feel that we are all interconnected in a way that we are only now starting to find out about. We think that we are all separate, but we really aren't.

At the core, we are really consciousness that is searching for answers.
Trying to understand the what we are and why...and in doing so, we cling to different belief systems...

Misty Girl
Yes, all is one - that's what I think. There are no seperate entities - we really are all part of one being - call that god if you want.

Storm

Reborn Again
I was the one who told you to tone down your words, Sir Plagiarized-alot, and I'm willing to wager you didn't write this either. This body of work comes from a life-time of dedication and sacrifice, questioning the world, and formulating an observate conclusion about self-worth.

It has the "stink" of the same author you plagiarized before. The wording and the feel of the work is the same. If you indeed wrote this, so me a written drift.

Storm
I' m convinced now Philosophicus.

Useless Knowledge:
Magnetism:

Thales argued that magnets have souls and that they are alive. He also concluded that everything is full of gods. Here follows an analysis as to the fundamental truth in what Thales thought:

'Magnets have souls'; plants have souls; humans have souls; etc. - the essence of this according to my own thought is that we can argue that everything is fundamentally the same - everything is one - or more fundamentally even, the one is the other. One thing is exactly and ontologically what the other thing is. There is such infinite continuity 'between entities' to the extent that there are no entities, but only flat continuity. It is static in the 'most' absolute sense in that the one thing is literally the other.

More on the theme of 'souls in all' - (self)- consciousness not only mimics any other physical process in nature, but is all other processes. Explosion; Photo replication; chemical reaction; thinking, photosynthesis, sleeping; sound; etc. are all the same - the one is the other. Anything signifies the nothingness in continuity or, being in functional anticipation. Being only has one status or condition\dimension - that of Being\Absolute as such.

Player
Originally posted by Storm
I' m convinced now Philosophicus.

Useless Knowledge:
Magnetism:

Thales argued that magnets have souls and that they are alive. He also concluded that everything is full of gods. Here follows an analysis as to the fundamental truth in what Thales thought:

'Magnets have souls'; plants have souls; humans have souls; etc. - the essence of this according to my own thought is that we can argue that everything is fundamentally the same - everything is one - or more fundamentally even, the one is the other. One thing is exactly and ontologically what the other thing is. There is such infinite continuity 'between entities' to the extent that there are no entities, but only flat continuity. It is static in the 'most' absolute sense in that the one thing is literally the other.

More on the theme of 'souls in all' - (self)- consciousness not only mimics any other physical process in nature, but is all other processes. Explosion; Photo replication; chemical reaction; thinking, photosynthesis, sleeping; sound; etc. are all the same - the one is the other. Anything signifies the nothingness in continuity or, being in functional anticipation. Being only has one status or condition\dimension - that of Being\Absolute as such.

See, Reborn Again! It is my own work. Congrats Storm!

Reborn Again
Hmmm...

Reborn Again
But if you're such an intelligent person, why did you plagiarize before? And since your secret is out, change your location to South Africa instead of Canada. That's insulting to Canadians. I'm a Canadian.

Player
I did tell the reason for plagiarising - I wanted to see the reaction to someone elses philosophy - if the reaction like 'fancy words' would also apply...and it did.

LordFear
Simply put I always felt that our lives are not what they seem. I always refer to one single event that I cannot shake yet everyone of us have experienced at some part of our lives and yet cannot explain. The deja vu effect. Perhaps are lives are not truly our own and we live in a higher being's thought. Perhaps we live in the Creator's reverie which would support that we are all somehow connected amongst one another.

debbiejo
I agree. We are all interconnected and just now finding out about it. It's very powerful once you do realize it.

Victor Von Doom
*cough*

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Player
- one member - can't remember his name - told me to tone down my word usage - to use simpler words - it just shows that either his vocabulary is rudimentary or that he can't handle real philosophy. Sorry for that anyway. pff.. if that little tidbit was for me.. Im not the one who needs a thesaurus to go rambling about some agnostic nonsense, pawning it off as some world wide mystery... and yes.. I suggested that you tone down your word useage so that your message will come across a broader audience, rather than confining your discussion with other, like-minded thesaurus users.. you then semi-agreed, and soon after sent me some stupid note about how you suffer from a myriad of mental disorders, to which I didnt even pay heed since its your stale cut, copy, paste crutch for when people start getting pissed off at you

Reborn Again
No Satsujin, the comment was directed at me. I asked him to tone down his language. But there's no use in making conversation with him now, he's been banned from the site... until he makes another handle, that is. Yet despite it, what thoughts he had, whether they were his or someone elses, were intriguing. If only he could be well behaved, he'd be great to talk with. Oh well, back to my dungeon of thoughts.

Traitor
Who ever wrote these 'existential thoughts' is pretty damn intelligent. They really are intriguing.

finti
nah just a pseudo intellectual

Traitor
You can't call it pseudo intellectual, as they are real, honest thoughts by the look of it. Do you appreciate philosophy at all???????

finti
when it is done by real philosophers not pseudo intellectuals

Traitor
Whatever.... roll eyes (sarcastic) your opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.