Words cannot explain how mad I am right now....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
GRRRR! I was supposed to go see Slipknot last night with two of my friends, but then My stupid grandma has to go die on me and a I miss the concert for the ****ing Funeral mad

SlipknoT
Shit, i thought this was the OTF, can a mod please move this?

finti
Slipknot will come around again, to show your grandmother the last respect will only come once

Paola
you prefer a concert than a funeral?

shocking

and I thought you were special...

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry your grandma dead.And that you missed your consert but what is more imporant your family or a band?jm sad rip

Jaxx
aww ryan...your granma is your bloodline...think with your heart

Imperial_Samura
blink Now now, I am sure Slipknot would have wanted you to go to your grandmotehr funeral. There are just some things that one should do.

And I am sure they will tour again.

Neo_Version 7
got was coming to you

nitro-swicked
whoa...

Bardock42
I bet your grandmother wanted you to go to slipknot.
But usuially there is really good food at funerals, so i might actually prefer that.
Just tell your relatives next time not to die during a certain time, that would make everything easierfor everyone.

Neo_Version 7
yeah man. Hopefully no loved ones attend your funeral on account of a Hilary Duff concert.

Now that would be funny!

Bardock42
I bet Slipknot wouldn't mind....I knolw I wouldn't.

I hope pe4ople don'T mistake any of my posts here for sarcasm....they are not no expression

Jaxx
Hilary duff! pass me the bucket

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Bardock42
I bet Slipknot wouldn't mind....I knolw I wouldn't.

I hope pe4ople don'T mistake any of my posts here for sarcasm....they are not no expression

Funny you should mention your posts, Bardy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
cry Like the time my mum wouldnt let me go to download because i was at school only different...

shaber
sleepy

Filth
Thats to bad Slip

dark1365
What you said in your first post, Slip...that's a one-way ticket to hell.

The Tired Hiker
You should have asked them to play at the funeral. erm

dark1365
Man that is UNTHINKABLE, TTH...
hysterical
Actually it is.

liam k
Show some respect , dark1365 is totally right!!!!

The Tired Hiker
TTH is right. no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Filth
Thats to bad Slip I know, I wanted to go so muchcry I didnt know it but my cusin was planning on going too

Korri
cry smelly hug

Captain REX
Originally posted by SlipknoT
GRRRR! I was supposed to go see Slipknot last night with two of my friends, but then My stupid grandma has to go die on me and a I miss the concert for the ****ing Funeral mad

Wow...you need to set your priorities straight, Slippy. erm

Jaxx
oh well ryan....thats life..

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wow...you need to set your priorities straight, Slippy. erm Whaccooo talkin about?

Wolflet
I know how u feel...on my b-day i just got news that my grandpa died...and i was planning an AWESOME party..till my parents had to leave for the funeral and i had to live at my best friends house to be slave to her (since i broke her ankle) and my best friends mom said i couldnt have a party since she knew none of my friends mad

lil bitchiness
There is no emotion for what i am feeling right now...

Captain REX
Whaccooo talkin about?

Meh, unless your grandma was a reincarnation of Satan or a Teletubby, you shouldn't have been pissed that she died and made you miss a concert...

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
There is no emotion for what i am feeling right now... is it more towards an anger? a Disgust? or a relaxed feeling?

Wolflet
is it more towards an anger? a Disgust? or a relaxed feeling?
those r all emotions

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Captain REX
Meh, unless your grandma was a reincarnation of Satan or a Teletubby, you shouldn't have been pissed that she died and made you miss a concert... I wasnt to close to her

Jaxx
she is still your gran dude.

Korri
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
There is no emotion for what i am feeling right now...

Milla, whats up hoe? cry

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jaxx
she is still your gran dude.

Yeah, that was kinda my point, but simpler. wink

i lovejake
god that would f*cking suck but its funny how u said my grandma had to go a die on me on the night of the slipknot consert it sucks but its kinda funny

BlackC@t
I'm pretty sure your grandma wouldn't want to go to your funeral either,
and not because one her bands is playing, simply because she wouldn't want too.

I don't blame her.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm pretty sure your grandma wouldn't want to go to your funeral either,
and not because one her bands is playing, simply because she wouldn't want too.

I don't blame her. That made no sense.

Arachnoidfreak

AAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe you wanted to blow off your dead grandma for a Slipknot concert.

(Actually I could, I'd probably want to do the same thing if a NIN concert came around)

Beast_Within
that just plain sucks that u missed the concert slip cry

**** ur grandma (no offense) mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.