Metallica full detalis about hiphop album revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99

room #99
So what do you think ? another fall!!

Deathblow
Is that Cee-Lo and Amon Rhashidi?

room #99
i have no idea..if they are, are they any good ?

loserib
fart

Korri
shock Interesting...

hh?
Originally posted by Deathblow
Is that Cee-Lo and Amon Rhashidi?

laughing

Brian Bart= has released a Tribute to R.Kelly and Tribute To Usher. He only has released those two albums. no expression

Cee-Lo= he actually has a smooth voice, but why him?

Amon Rhashidi= i just know he released an album which i didnt listen to.

no expression

pretty good line up laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
I don't like the idea, think it's shit to be honest.

I also think it's incredibly sad that people just keep lining up to take shot at a band who gave you some of the best Metal ever.

-AC

room #99
shit ideas like this makes old fans take shots at them

Korri
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I also think it's incredibly sad that people just keep lining up to take shot at a band who gave you some of the best Metal ever.

-AC

Listen To the man. captain

Alpha Centauri
"shit ideas like this makes old fans take shots at them"

Give it a rest. People have been gunning for them ever since St. Anger en masse.

It's pathetic.

-AC

Filth
I think a metallica hip hop album is the most f**ked up and retarded idea ever everyone involved should be shot.

Alpha Centauri
Bit drastic, coz that would mean shooting Metallica.

-AC

Korri
Cant we shoot the ignorant tw@ts that want to shoot Metallica instead? blink

hh?
Originally posted by Filth
I think a metallica hip hop album is the most f**ked up and retarded idea ever everyone involved should be shot.

off topic:
question, do u understand what ur avatar means?

Alpha Centauri
"Cant we shoot the ignorant tw@ts that want to shoot Metallica instead?"

Nah, coz they haven't done anything "wrong".

Metallica committed the cardinal sin of putting out some albums that those people didn't like. Clearly deserves a beheading.

-AC

Silver Stardust
*gasps*

Nah, I like Korri's idea better.

Filth
Bit drastic, coz that would mean shooting Metallica.

-AC

well if they agreed to this they deserve it, they are selling out by going through with this.

Alpha Centauri
Was being sarcastic wink.

-AC

room #99
i dont want to shoot them,i like them i just hate the shit they are doing nowdays sad

Alpha Centauri
Unless they become salesmen, compromising their integrity (which they haven't actually done yet) then I'm not gonna regard them as sellouts.

I don't agree with this, I don't like it and I think it'll be shit. It's their music, they can do what they want. They're basically just saying that OTHERS can have a go, they're not actually doing anything.

-AC

hh?
Originally posted by hh?
off topic:
question, do u understand what ur avatar means?

Korri
who are you talknig to hh?

Afro Cheese
I had a feeling this was going to suck.. now it's starting to look like I was right.

jaden101
Unless they become salesmen, compromising their integrity (which they haven't actually done yet) then I'm not gonna regard them as sellouts.

I don't agree with this, I don't like it and I think it'll be shit. It's their music, they can do what they want. They're basically just saying that OTHERS can have a go, they're not actually doing anything.

-AC

they're not selling out?

how much cash do you think they'll get for whoring their music out for hip hop artists to rape with abandon?

****ing tons...

if thats not selling out then i dont know what is

Filth

-AC

They are selling out as thay are classed as a rock band a good one at that, but latly they have lost the concept of rock I was very disipointed at there last album St.Anger it was possibaly i biggest load of trash I have ever heard. Where as there early stuff i loved, im not a big fan of rock music my self i like heavyer music but i like metalica and for then to alow some lame arsed rapper who can not write his own lyrics to re do some on there greatest is just retarded they are just trying to make a tidy some of money for them selves i just hope this hip hop album fails and gets thrown in a bargin box so i can buy it just to stamp it in to the ground.

fribble
Metallica fans are stupid mindless wankers.

Afro Cheese
i just hope this hip hop album fails and gets thrown in a bargin box so i can buy it just to stamp it in to the ground. Yeah do that, that'll show em.

hh?
Originally posted by Korri
who are you talknig to hh?

filth.

fribble

hh?
fribble what genre you listen to?

Afro Cheese
He's probably "down with the clown." Just a guess.

Filth
Offtopic: Yeah i know what it means hh? why you ask?

hh?

could you tell me what it means.

Filth
I could yes

hh?
so you will...

Filth
ok it is called the Sigl of Baphomet, its name is thought to have come from two Greek words, baphe and metis, meaning "absorption of knowledge." it is usaly used by satanists and the church of satan have kind of addopted it as there sign, the face depicted in it is a goats head goats being animals used in satanic sacrafice, before you ask yes that was of the top of my head.

hh?
k, just made sure u knew what it was. thumb up

most people are stupid and dont understand shit.

example: i've seen people where Che Guevara t-shirts, and dont even know who he is.

good to see u understand the symbol.

hopefully you didn't copy and paste

Afro Cheese
They sell Che Guevara t-shirts in the corner store next to where I live. 2 for 10$. Pretty good deal actually, being a revolutionist has never been so convenient.

Filth
I hate that when people ware these things and dont know what they mean, i have a great intrest in this kind of thing seems odd but i dont care and i did not copy and paste, i would not have it as my avatar if i was ignorant of its meaning.

hh?
ok. i was just making sure.

so ur a satanist? or just interested in reading stuff like that?

Filth
Both relay.

hh?
alright.

Filth
Why you so intrested?

hh?
i like to read just about anything that has to do with philosophy, religion, belives, notions whatever u wanna call it.

Alpha Centauri
I just find it hypocritical that the biggest sellout in Rock doesn't get ANY fingers pointed at him yet a band who just made a few dubious decisions continually get it in the neck.

-AC

Filth
Yeah it has some very interesting stuff, i have read about all these smaller religions from wiccan to paganism and even vampirism some very unusual ideas

hh?
im really fascinated by this Baphomet statue.

jaden101
I just find it hypocritical that the biggest sellout in Rock doesn't get ANY fingers pointed at him yet a band who just made a few dubious decisions continually get it in the neck.

-AC

who are you refering to?...did i miss something?(probably)

Filth
Yeah

Alpha Centauri
Just surprised that when everyone mentions selling out, they mention Metallica.

Not Ozzy Osbourne.

-AC

jaden101
ozzy doesnt have any functioning brain cells to make his own desicions...he's like the pope...they just wheel him out for a little entertainment while everyone strains to hear what he's saying then they lock him back up again for a while

i never thought in a million years i;d be likening ozzy osbourne to the pope...but there you have it laughing

Alpha Centauri
Let's not make excuses.

He's done more selling out than the Christina Aguilera edition of Maxim. Metallica are pillars of integrity compared to that guy.

-AC

jaden101
so its a matter of equivalence?...a sort of "scale" of selling out where one person is worse than someone else dependant on whether you like them or not?

Afro Cheese

Not Ozzy Osbourne.

-AC Good choice.. Ozzy sold out big time.

Alpha Centauri
No Jaden, I'm just pointing out that Metallica shouldn't take all this flak for "selling out" when there are people doing alot worse than they are.

-AC

Lana
Ozzy is a huge sellout. I love his music, but he sold-out, BIG time.

Korri
Originally posted by fribble
Metallica fans are stupid mindless wankers.

Oops, My Bad. doh

loserib
exactly

Not Ozzy Osbourne.

-AC

ozzy may have sold out but at least his muisc is still good

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by loserib
ozzy may have sold out but at least his muisc is still good

I'd put that down to opinion.

If you sell out, that's it. You're off the artistic roll call. He doesn't make good music anymore.

-AC

room #99
okay please this is not about ozzy people..its about metallica like you know. no one cares if ozzy sold out he's an old stoned man.

Lana
And who's fault is it that he's so ****ed up from drugs that he can't think straight anymore? Hmm....

Anyway.

If this album sucks, it sucks. Big deal. It's not going to make me hate Metallica or anything.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by room #99
no one cares if ozzy sold out he's an old stoned man.

Black Sabbath fans might care. I care, being that he is one of the pioneers of Hard Rock.

*Whistles*

Fact is, there are people doing worse things in the name of Rock music than Metallica.

-AC

Lana
Black Sabbath fans might care. I care, being that he is one of the pioneers of Hard Rock.

*Whistles*

Fact is, there are people doing worse things in the name of Rock music than Metallica.

-AC

Totally off-topic, but my mom is a HUGE Black Sabbath fan and she always bitches about how much Ozzy sold out...

Alpha Centauri
Yeah exactly.

Wasn't trying to drag it off topic. People just don't say anything coz he's Ozzy.

-AC

loserib
he may have sold out but look what he does with the metal scene and ozzfest where alot of great bands got there break through ozzy metallica have never helped no one but them selfs you could tell by the bands they take on tour with them

jaden101
ozzy has sold out...ozzy is also quite happy to let it be known that he sold out

whereas metallica like to think they havent sold out when they have

Alpha Centauri
he may have sold out but look what he does with the metal scene and ozzfest where alot of great bands got there break through ozzy metallica have never helped no one but them selfs you could tell by the bands they take on tour with them

He sold Ozzfest to MTV and turned it into a reality TV show rather than letting the bands get discovered. Just another version of *Insert Genre* Idol.

No they haven't. They've made questionable decisions. They haven't sold out. Please understand the difference.

-AC

room #99
They did change their style of music when it lost its popularity..i saw that on some show or website i cant remember what..where they said that metallica changed their style cuz thrash metal was dying. And St.anger was Numetal because it was the trend at the time,still is.

Isnt that selling out ? no expression Yes

Lana
Changing your style? Pfft. That's not selling out.

Why is it that anytime a band tries something new they're accused of selling out? Obviously them trying a new style didn't work out. If they stayed with that sound because it's the current 'trend' that would be different.

room #99
Changing ur style when following a trend..thats what i meant!

room #99
or when the style that you played is not popular as before!

Lana
You know, you could have edited your post instead of double posting.

Deathblow
Yo yo, this is your boy Sandman y'all, givin' a shout out to my homies underneath ya bed, in your closet and in your f*ckin' head son, big pimpin' on the bad streets of Never mutherf*ckin' Never Land.

Can't wait for this.

Alpha Centauri
Room, don't alter the timeline to suit yourself.

Metallica didn't change because people went off them. People went off them because they changed.

If people stop liking Metallica because of a haircut or dress sense, then like Lars said "We don't want you as a fan anyway". To which I agree. I don't care HOW long you've liked them, if it takes a haircut to turn you away from a band you love, you suck.

Maynard has had long hair, crew cuts, no hair. I don't give a shit. The man paints himself and wears bras on stage. Do I care? No. Why? Because the music he contributes to is astounding.

People didn't like Metallica's musical changes so they coupled that WITH the image and boom, automatic excuse to go at them.

They haven't done anything wrong. They put out a rather pretentious, self-absorbed DVD/Movie, yeah so what? Don't buy it/see it. There, problem solved.

Tired of all this undeserved Metallica bashing. Like I said, I saw them live in December 03, they were ****ing awesome. Did it matter that James looked like a hobo? No.

-AC

Lana
I'd love to see Metallica live...

And Maynard's just ****ing awesome. Great musician and totally unafraid to look like how he wants on stage.

Alpha Centauri
Mike Patton said something about it. He said he gets loads of musicians saying to him "Man I wish I could go on stage looking like you do" and he said "Well.....you can. Just do it".

Any fan turned away by a haircut isn't a fan.

-AC

Lana
Exactly. That's how you weed out the real fans from the ones who are just following a trend, really...

loserib
its still a fact they were paid by the record companyy to cut their hair it would be difirent if they cut it just to cut it

and the comment about ozzfest being like american idol could not be further from the truth just look at the line up this year most fo the bands on it dont get mtv support or even radio support for that matter

room #99
Hair cut ? i dont care about that.i care about the music. and metallica did follow a trend didnt they ? Hardrock then nu metal. for what
? musical horizions ? my ass. its for the green!

Alpha Centauri
and the comment about ozzfest being like american idol could not be further from the truth just look at the line up this year most fo the bands on it dont get mtv support or even radio support for that matter

You apparantly haven't heard of the "Battle for Ozzfest" TV show in which bands do tasks to get a record deal and a spot on the Ozzfest line up. He sold out worse than Metallica ever could or would.

and metallica did follow a trend didnt they ? Hardrock then nu metal. for what
? musical horizions ? my ass. its for the green!

Why make two credible questions and follow it with a "my ass, it's for the green!" comment? You might believe so, I don't. Followed what trend? Songs like The Memory Remains, Fuel, Devils Dance, King Nothing, Aint My *****. All of those sound like Metallica songs. I couldn't care less what they decide to try, it's not up to me.

-AC

Korri
Originally posted by Deathblow
Yo yo, this is your boy Sandman y'all, givin' a shout out to my homies underneath ya bed, in your closet and in your f*ckin' head son, big pimpin' on the bad streets of Never mutherf*ckin' Never Land.

Can't wait for this.

Dont give up your day job. eek

hh?
Sage Francis would make the perfect mc for this. He's a great mc, and is a fan of metallica.

loserib
i have heard of the mtv show battle for ozzfest show but if thats selling out then wouldn't that be the same as doing metallica ding the whole icon thing where they sat and cheered wile total crap bands butchered some of their best songs
and battle for ozzfest was a great opportunity for an unknown band to catch a break and it was good to see an unsigned band get to live their dream even if thought mantis should have won

Alpha Centauri
i have heard of the mtv show battle for ozzfest show but if thats selling out then wouldn't that be the same as doing metallica ding the whole icon thing where they sat and cheered wile total crap bands butchered some of their best songs
and battle for ozzfest was a great opportunity for an unknown band to catch a break and it was good to see an unsigned band get to live their dream even if thought mantis should have won

Oh my, you actually watched that show? Talk about invalidating an opinion. Don't call Metallica selling out when you sit there and watch a show created by one of Hard Rock's pioneers but won't admit he's a sellout.

That's some major hypocricy. Appearing on MTV Icon is a shit decision but that's what is was, one show, one decision. The Cure did it too, although it was smaller. Ozzy made a reality TV show out of his life, an MTV show made to sellout one of the most legendary concerts there is.

He's sold out more then Metallica ever would or probably could.

Before you make excuses, there are none. You're being a hypocrite.

-AC

loserib
yeah i watched it all those bands on that show were bands before the show and played before the show was even on and i new of a few of them before the show i also know alot of the bands that did not make it but were on the first episode

but i want to get this straight
ozzy is sell out for doing a reality show and working with mtv
and metallicas not one even though they just put out a reality movie
and work with mtv hmmm

any one else see where the hypocricy is at

Alpha Centauri
yeah i watched it all those bands on that show were bands before the show and played before the show was even on and i new of a few of them before the show i also know alot of the bands that did not make it but were on the first episode

So? Alot of the people on American Idol are singers before. The reason they go on is because they can't get signed coz they suck. Stop making excuses.

but i want to get this straight
ozzy is sell out for doing a reality show and working with mtv
and metallicas not one even though they just put out a reality movie
and work with mtv hmmm

any one else see where the hypocricy is at

They didn't work WITH MTV did they? They appeared on a show designed to kiss their asses. Once. The Cure did it also. They didn't put out a reality TV show designed to create 10 minute, flavour of the month bands. Ozzy did.

Metallica put out a self-absorbed, self-indulgent movie. I can't say I approve of it. I don't think it was that cool of an idea at all, it wasn't necessary. They did it though. It's ONE movie, that's it. They're not gonna make nearly as much money off that than Ozzy and Sharon are gonna make off the commercials they appear in and the reality TV shows they create. They're just money hungry to the point of doing ANYTHING. Metallica are not.

Try again.

-AC

jaden101
right...lets clarify something...ozzy is a sell out for whatever reasons

so can we by default say that every band that has appeared at ozzfest are also sell outs because they are pandering to a corporate whore like ozzy osbourne

lets look at the list since 1996

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer
Dimmu Borgir
Superjoint Ritual
Black Label Society
Slipknot
hatebreed
lamb of god
Atreyu
Bleeding Through
Lacuna Coil
Every Time I Die
Unearth
God Forbid
Otep
Devil Driver
Magna-Fi
Throwdown
darkest hour
Ozzy Osbourne
Korn
Marilyn Manson
Disturbed
Chevelle
The Datsuns
Cradle of Filth
Voivod
Hotwire
Shadows Fall
Grade 8
Twisted Method
Nothingface
Killswitch Engage
Unloco
Depswa
Motograter
Sworn Enemy
Revolution Smile / Chimaira
Endo
Memento
E Town Concrete
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
Rob Zombie
POD
Drowning Pool
Adema
Black Label Society
Down
Hatebreed
Meshuggah
Soil
Flaw
3rd Strike
Pulse Ultra
Ill Nino
Andrew W.K.
Glassjaw
The Used
Sw1tched
Otep
Black Sabbath
Marilyn Manson
Slipknot
Papa Roach
Linkin Park
Disturbed
Crazy Town
Zakk Wylde's B.L.S.
Mudvayne
Union Underground
Taproot
Systematic
Godhead
Nonpoint
Drowning Pool
Spineshank
Hatebreed
Otep
No One
Pressure 4-5
American Head Charge
Pure Rubbish
Beautiful Creatures
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Godsmack
Static-X
Incubus
Methods of Mayhem
P.O.D.
Queens of the Stone Age
Soulfly
Kittie
Disturbed
Taproot
Slaves on Dope
Reveille
Shuvel
Primer 55
Apartment 26
Deadlights
Pitchshifter
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Rob Zombie
Deftones
Slayer
Primus
Godsmack
System of a Down
Fear Factory
Static-X
Slipknot
(hed)p.e.
Flashpoint
Pushmonkey
Drain sth
Apartment 26
Puya
Ozzy
Tool
Megadeth
Limp Bizkit
Soulfly
Sevendust
Coal Chamber
Motorhead
System of a Down
Melvins
Incubus
Snot
Life of Agony
Kilgore
Ultraspank
Monster Voodoo Machine
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Marilyn Manson
Pantera
Type O Negative
Fear Factory
Machine Head
Powerman 5000
Coal Chamber
Slo Burn
Drain sth
downset.
Neurosis
Vision of Disorder
Ozzy
Slayer
Danzig
Sepultura
Fear Factory
Biohazard
Neurosis
Earth Crisis
Powerman 5000
Coal Chamber
Cellophane

yep...what a bunch of corporate rock sell out whores they are...even tool

jaden101
and after a quick scan i noticed one band missing from that extensive list of sell outs...

METALLICA

how ironic laughing

Alpha Centauri
I said he SOLD it out. I never said it was a sellout from the start, because it wasn't. It was a concert tour organised by Ozzy Osbourne. Like the Download festival, Leeds festival or Glastonbury festival. It was just a tour of bands.

Now he's turned it into a reality TV show. He's disrespected the concert and the bands who decided to perform there. NONE of those bands are at fault for his decision. Lets get that correct. It WAS one of the most respect tours. He disrespected it and all that it stood for.

Those bands aren't accountable for what he does.

Tool, System and the like aren't and will never be sellouts. Let's end that before it starts.

-AC

jaden101
I said he SOLD it out. I never said it was a sellout from the start, because it wasn't. It was a concert tour organised by Ozzy Osbourne. Like the Download festival, Leeds festival or Glastonbury festival. It was just a tour of bands.

Now he's turned it into a reality TV show. He's disrespected the concert and the bands who decided to perform there. NONE of those bands are at fault for his decision. Lets get that correct. It WAS one of the most respect tours. He disrespected it and all that it stood for.

Those bands aren't accountable for what he does.

Tool, System and the like aren't and will never be sellouts. Let's end that before it starts.

-AC

just trying to wind you up chief...i know there not sellouts...just trying to get a reaction...pretty childish of me really

Alpha Centauri
At least you know that. Pretty pointless. Expected more.

-AC

jaden101
At least you know that. Pretty pointless. Expected more.

-AC

sorry boss...i'll try harder next time stick out tongue

Staticnz
Let's not make excuses.

He's done more selling out than the Christina Aguilera edition of Maxim. Metallica are pillars of integrity compared to that guy.

-AC

Metallica define sellout. Ozzy has done more for metal and music than Metallica. This is a FACT.

He's senile and lost his mind cos of drugs, it isn't his fault he is being exploited by his meglomaniac business-obsessed wife and two bratty kids. I no long respect Ozzy in his current state, but his legacy for metal is too long and powerful to ignore. Metallica have been like a drop in the ocean compared to Ozzy's contribution.

Darth Revan

-AC

I agree with you, but there's this Tool song, called "Hooker With a Penis"... stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Staticnz
Metallica define sellout. Ozzy has done more for metal and music than Metallica. This is a FACT. He's senile and lost his mind cos of drugs, it isn't his fault he is being exploited by his meglomaniac business-obsessed wife and two bratty kids. I no long respect Ozzy in his current state, but his legacy for metal is too long and powerful to ignore. Metallica have been like a drop in the ocean compared to Ozzy's contribution.

So? He's pretty much shit all over what I thought of him. He is sane enough to sign cheques for MTV.

Who's ignoring his legacy? It's because of his legacy that I don't like him NOW. It's BECAUSE he has done more than Metallica that his selling out is worse. It's not molecular biology, it's 2+2.

Originally posted by Darth Revan

I agree with you, but there's this Tool song, called "Hooker With a Penis"...

.....Which was quite possibly the biggest ANTI-Sellout song ever. Please tell me you knew that.

-AC

SimplePlanChica
ugh! who could ever like Metallica! crappiola

Alpha Centauri
I'm gonna actually let the others on this forum have a little fun tearing the shit out of you for that. There wouldn't be anything left if I did.

-AC

room #99
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
ugh! who could ever like Metallica! crappiola

simple plan

Enough said

SimplePlanChica
Metallica is a has been

Alpha Centauri
You're a moron. Shut up and go away.

Needed to be said.

-AC

ZoooMbEE
simple plan

Enough said

her opinion

enough said

room #99
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
She doesn't have a valid opinion.

-AC

ZoooMbEE
and neither do you in the simple plan thread so shove of from there and we wont post in here.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha you can post in here all you want.

The real music fans own this forum. We destroy your threads, we destroy you in ours. You can't win, there's no place for you.

-AC

ZoooMbEE
whatever your such a jerk.You dont let other people have opinions and you think your always right.Your life must suck pretty bad to come onto a music forum and trash people you dont know cause they dont have the same taste in music as you.Kind of pathetic really.

SimplePlanChica
"bob had b*tch t*ts"

room #99
Originally posted by ZoooMbEE
whatever your such a jerk.You dont let other people have opinions and you think your always right.Your life must suck pretty bad to come onto a music forum and trash people you dont know cause they dont have the same taste in music as you.Kind of pathetic really.

you dont have taste in music..maybe he is trying to make you gain some

SimplePlanChica
Zooo has taste...

ZoooMbEE
I dont need his help in anything.I like my own music I have a freaking mind of my own so what if other people dont like the same music as me good for them ..move on get over it..I'm not bagging on your taste dont see why they do it too me.

room #99
really ? like what ? paris hilton ? simple plan ?

SimplePlanChica
i love those people! they are my soul mates

room #99
they are manufactuerd trash.

ZoooMbEE
and your point is what...

room #99
that you have no taste

SimplePlanChica
they are not manufactured - because they all knew each other for years! before they became an actual band! so they werent just thrown together over night.

Alpha Centauri
They do what they're told. They're trash.

-AC

SimplePlanChica
Metallica does what they are told... Lars doesnt do anything... he's a bum

ZoooMbEE
you bag on people you dont know so your trash as well

Alpha Centauri
Metallica does what they are told... Lars doesnt do anything... he's a bum

Hahahahahahaha. Such an idiot.

I hope you don't get banned, you're really funny.

-AC

SimplePlanChica
I am free to have an opinion... Alpha.. this is a discussion board...doesnt mean we all have to have the same opinions and ideas... but I guess you dont understand that

you only like your ideas and opinions... o well

I personally just dont like Metallica ...thats it

Alpha Centauri
If you had just said that last line, I wouldn't have said anything. You didn't.

-AC

loserib
no shit huh they should let bob rock write another record for them they know it will sell on namesake alone

Alpha Centauri
So has this now become a debate about them having dedicated fans because you have nothing more to say?

Metallica, contrary to popular believe, have done nothing wrong. Maybe that's why people still buy their records instead of whining.

-AC

Morning_Glory
I am free to have an opinion... Alpha.. this is a discussion board...doesnt mean we all have to have the same opinions and ideas... but I guess you dont understand that

you only like your ideas and opinions... o well

I personally just dont like Metallica ...thats it

I just read all your post.

what a waste of space on this forum...hush it!!!

LifeIsKillingMe
i wonder if Metallica knows about this album? probably not, after seeing Some Kind Of Monster i saw that James'd rather shove neeldes under his fingernails while drinking liquid nitrogen than allow this shit to hit the market

Afro Cheese
I don't see how they could not know about it.

LifeIsKillingMe
i do. they're so ignorant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.