OMFG!!!! :lol:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I just went to my local comic book store, and had a look through a TPB of some of the old marvel/DC crossovers.

The first story has Superman getting beat by spiderman.

laughing laughing laughing

The Flash
That's great. big grin

Paola
we need proof, please shifty

Jimmy Buggs
of cource he did super spidey!

Next Venom_girl
I hadn't heard of that. I heard that Superman got beat by Venom. Saying something along the lines of Venom is the worst enemy I ever faced. (WTF? What if he had to take on Carnage.) stick out tongue

stormfront13
lol how does someone like superman get taken out by superman?? lol

pr1983
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I hadn't heard of that. I heard that Superman got beat by Venom. Saying something along the lines of Venom is the worst enemy I ever faced. (WTF? What if he had to take on Carnage.) stick out tongue

he'd kick both their asses...

Originally posted by stormfront13
lol how does someone like superman get taken out by superman?? lol

what?

Quick Freeze
lex charged spider-man with red sun radiation

Hegemon875
so? the red simply does not grant him power it doesnt sap it.

Quick Freeze
i'm just telling you what happened. supes is vulnerable to red sun so spidey beat supes ass a little because he didnt expect it, he heald back, and, spidey was charged with his weekness. spidey didnt get stronger or anything. any ok fighter charged with red sun radiation can knock supes around for a little. then it wore off and supes won.

Cosmic Cube
Red sunlight doesn't hurt Superman, it just doesn't help him. He only absorbs the yellow wavelength. That makes me wonder why Superman's skin isn't multicolored. Technically speaking, he should be every color except for yellow.

ScarletSpider
I think they passed that off as there being tiny energy...um, sacs or bubbles within each of his cells that absorb and store the energy, so it's not his entire body absorbing the yellow sunlight, but certain, hidden, cellular level portions.

jinzin
lol. this is why I kept saying venom giving superman trouble isn't that fer off when spidey did the exact same. But to clear things up supes never said venom was the worst villain he'd ever fought, just that he had never fought a villain like venom before.....which is true....if you had never encounters a symbiote before, I bet it would surprise you a bit as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.