The 'whatever happenned to .....?' thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
A thread to discuss the former x-men charachters who didnt actually die, but just seemed to fade away and are not used any more.

What happenned to them??????????

stormfront13
what ever happened to marrow??

eleveninches
I dont know.

What happenned to forge? He was cool

Max Spidey 24
What Happned to Megaman Vs Spiderman

Max Spidey 24
Basically Never like a character that not the main character because they will just fade away.

Captain REX
Characters fade away because they don't get the popular vote in comic books. For example, one of Batman's Robins was killed off because people found him annoying and voiced their opinions to the comic book peeps.

platinumx
I remember forge was in the mystique comic and tried to date her but i dont know what happend to him after that.

pr1983
marrow had her heart ripped out by storm...

forge is in x-factor i think...

stormfront13
marrow came back after that cause her powers let her have another one

stormfront13
i'm pretty sure she came back as part of weapon X but then she just disapeared- and i was just wondering what happened after than

eleveninches
WHatever happenned to Fanomex??
He was cool

LISA-J
Originally posted by stormfront13
what ever happened to marrow?? I thought she was traveling,i'm sure that was the explaination-or has she turned up in other x-men comics since then?

Fionnula
Originally posted by eleveninches
WHatever happenned to Fanomex??
He was cool
do you mean Fantomex?..'cause he just came into the comic i'm reading

rougeredmage
ok welll i know what happerned to MImic ! as i found out he was buming around with mystique then high evvolutionary removed his powers i think that was his last aperance " but he got total weird towards the end nothing like the orginal charcter.. Sunfire is japans mUtant defnder which is basicaly a cop out for not hveing hm in any of the xmen comics, thus been reudesed to guesst aperences.

i have no idea where cloak and dagger are.... neither do i know what the hell happerned to Longshot and Dazzler.. also i see firestar hasnt been around for abit

pr1983
wasnt dazzler killed by juggernaut?

stormfront13
oh man she dies?! she was cool

pr1983
ok, i looked it up... she's currently a singer, she was in a deadpool comic a while back...

Sage Tessa
Marrow: Alive (as far as is known), Missing (formerly Weapon X operative)

Forge: Alive (as recently as Mystique #24), Freelancer (works for Professor X occasionally)

Fantomex: Alive (same as Forge), Freelancer (takes odd jobs, really odd jobs... (he agreed to steal one of Spidey's old uniforms, well, actually, he had Mystique do it, but still...))

Mimic: Alive (as of X-Men (2nd Series) #83), Missing (formerly BoM member)

Sunfire: Alive (as of Rogue #8), Businessman (cleaning up his family's mob ties)

Cloak & Dagger: Alive (as of Runaways #10?), Vigilantes (still, presumably)

Longshot: Possibly deceased (the Mojoverse was supposedly destroyed, although, Mojo and Spiral will be popping up soon in Uncanny, so anything's possible), Adventurer (presumably, if not deceased)

Dazzler: Alive (As of Deadpool (2nd Series) #67), Singer (possibly had drug problem, for which she was getting help)

Firestar: Alive (as of Avengers (3rd Series) #501), Adventurer (still, presumably)

stormfront13
wow sage thanks for posting

Sage Tessa
No problem... big grin

If you want any more, just ask... swank

Jimmy Buggs
AoA beast?

Sage Tessa
'Dark' Beast: Alive (as of Excalibur #11), Hanging around with Xavier's crew in Genosha

eleveninches
What happenned to banshee and syren?

Rave X
Wow, Sage your like a... a living computer ! wink stick out tongue

Sage Tessa
Thanks... blushing

Banshee: Alive (as of Uncanny X-Men #406), Powerless (throat slit by Mystique - UXM #405)

Siryn: Alive (as of New X-Men #128), X-Corp Paris member (also as of NXM #128)

Neptune
What ever happened to Wolverine?

I kid, i kid But seriously what happened to Sunspot?

stormfront13
yeah and wheres nocturne??

Sage Tessa
Sunspot: 'Lord Cardinal' of the new (more law-friendly) Hellfire Club (as of Uncanny X-Men #455)

Nocturne: Current status unknown (sucked into the black hole in Xorn II's head - as of X-Men (2nd Series) #164)

stormfront13
omg nocturnes gone?? man now i don't like xorn- well i asked cause i herd she was joining havoks team

Sage Tessa
She assisted them in taking down the latest Brotherhood incarnation, but the end result was that Black Tom Cassidy (who Nocturne had possessed at the time), Juggernaut, Mammomax, Avalanche and Exodus were all Xorn-ified... wink

stormfront13
oh i loved her character

ayjay
stupid xorn...having a black hole in his head..pssh....stupid xorn....

eleveninches
Whatever happenned to Thunderbird?
Whatever happenned to Rev Stryker (comic version)

pr1983
which thunderbird?

eleveninches
THe more recent one (had an affair with psylocke)

Mainstream
what about Synch and Skin...I heard they're dead...I know Synch is but...what of Skin?

stormfront13
i am pretty sure he's dead too

Mainstream
everybody dead....*Crying*

Neptune
Synch's dead? sad how?

pr1983
Originally posted by eleveninches
THe more recent one (had an affair with psylocke)

the guy from nepal?

neal sharra (sp), he's in something called x-corporation...

Sage Tessa
Thunderbird (III): Alive (as of Excalibur (2nd Series) #5), Serving in X-Corp Mumbai with girlfriend, Lifeguard (until it was destroyed by Asgardian trolls)

Stryker: Alive (as of X-treme X-Men #30), Housing a mutant's essence in stasis in a now-underground church (don't ask)

Synch: Deceased (bomb planted by Adrienne Frost)

Skin: Deceased (hung on cross by CoH)

stormfront13
omg skin was hung in a cross!! thats kinda gross

ayjay
was that the same comic where jubilee was hung on the cross aswell??

Sage Tessa
Yep, Uncanny X-Men #423... wink

Along with Magma, Bedlam, and unnamed others...

Although, Jubilee was revived by Archangel's blood, as was Magma who slipped into a coma, from which she later awoke...

pr1983
that church of humanity were a bunch of messed up sons of bi*ches...

Sage Tessa
Most X-Villains are... wink

pr1983
i know... but these guys with the basement and the crosses... bad...

rougeredmage
i am sory but thats just not right xorn sucked who in in mean is that posssible i am mourning for all my heros and villns sucked in to that black hole of his..... but come on its imosssible to get rid of the juggernaught.... so they will all be back i am hopeing

so exodus is realy in a black hole sad

who else is msising in comic coninity i was going to ask about shatterstar but he has been in x factor re relase things

Feral strong guy and jamie have all been seen in Madox so they are alive ( shame that series wasnt continued)

i know phyclocke is currently dead but how many times has she dided and been body swaped

does anyone know whats happerned to the vanisher??

pr1983
psylocke is alive as of uncanny #455

Rave X
Sage, do you think that, by any chance, there is something, anything you don't know?
Where do you get all your info from?

Sage Tessa
There must be something... wink right? confused

Here and there, a good place to start is UXN... cool

Originally posted by rougeredmage
i am sory but thats just not right xorn sucked who in in mean is that posssible i am mourning for all my heros and villns sucked in to that black hole of his..... but come on its imosssible to get rid of the juggernaught.... so they will all be back i am hopeing

so exodus is realy in a black hole sad
It probably wasn't fatal... big grin

Don't worry, though, because even if it was, the only steadfast rule in comics is: No one stays dead. wink

Originally posted by rougeredmage
does anyone know whats happerned to the vanisher??
Possibly deceased, as he was "frozen in mid teleport by iceman in uncanny 409, it was never really followed up on what happened to him."

Sorry, I don't have more... sad

ayjay
SAGE = Having or exhibiting wisdom and calm judgment

how true it is....how so very true roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sage Tessa
blushing big grin

stormfront13
what about ferals sister thornn???

Sage Tessa
Last seen serving with her sister in X-Corp Mumbai (New X-Men #?)

stormfront13
oh cool- well um.... i can't think of anyine else lol

ayjay
what are they serving? pork chops i hope ^__^..mmmm....pork chops.....no really..why were they sentenced?

Sage Tessa
laughing

No, X-Corporation, or X-Corp for short, is an international relief organization set up by Professor Xavier...

Their main goal is to give refuge to mutants in need...

ayjay
i knew that ^__^"....

Sage Tessa
big grin

Sure you did... wink

VampireLover
I miss Firestar. sad She's been my all-time favorite since Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. I collected all the New Warriors and any of her guest appearance I could get me hands on.

Recently she showed up in the eXiles where she helped shatter Iceman. And as for the Avengers... she fell off the plantet. Reserve member simply means, bye-bye sister!

Marvelgeek
Is X-corp and X-corporation the same? confused I thought X-corp whas banshees team with genx:ers and "reformed" *cough*-mind-controlled-*cough* villains.
Aaaalso whats up with toad these days?
I was gonna ask about mesmero and leech but remembered theyre probably in the whole neverland-mystery... sad
Oh Artie! Where's little big-eyes?

Sage Tessa
OK, first off, X-Corp is X-Corporation, but not X-Corps (pronounced X-Core), Banshee's short-lived paramilitary group. wink

Secondly, Toad has most recently been seen hangiong around with Unus' gang on Genosha. erm

Lastly, Artie was last mentioned in Generation X #75 as having arrived in Morocco with Leech and Penance.

Of course, we both know what happened to Leech afterward, so who knows? lookaround

Marvelgeek
Wow U know everything sage tessa. smart
Thanx
Bet if u tried u could guess what number I was thinking... wink

Swanky-Tuna
What happened to Bernard the Poet?

Mainstream
what about Strong guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.