WWE Raw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggy2dope
Who u guys think is gonna win the World Heavyweight Championship Batista or HHH personally im betting on Batista

Shaggy2dope
smokin' beer rolling on floor laughing

Shaggy2dope
smokin' mobile

eleveninches
They wouldnt have given batista the push forward by letting him win the rumble if he were not going to win the championship this year. He'll either win at wm21, or get screwed at wrestlemania and win in a rematch at backlash

Shaggy2dope
Thanks u brought my hopes up my dadkeeps saying he's gonna lose

eleveninches
They wouldnt have let him have a wrestlemania title shot if he were not going to be champion some time or another. Otherwise, they would have let somebody else win the rumble

VicmCruz3663
Originally posted by eleveninches
They wouldnt have given batista the push forward by letting him win the rumble if he were not going to win the championship this year. He'll either win at wm21, or get screwed at wrestlemania and win in a rematch at backlash

Dude Shaggy do you roleplay in EWF...?

Shaggy2dope
Yeah y

VicmCruz3663
Dude its me Ghost

Shaggy2dope
u ****in kidding.

VicmCruz3663
Nah man seriously..I haven't gone to it because when they switiched the site I didn't know where to go

Shaggy2dope
lol did u find it.

Shaggy2dope
I cant beleive its u man the magnificent Ghost

VicmCruz3663
Haha thank you...NAh I didn't find it....I think that there was a link, if there was it didn't open....can you give me the site I could sign up again.

VicmCruz3663
n e ways back to the topic....I hope Batista kicks HHH ass man I used to like him now I think he losin it... And Edge is to freakin obssed man..

Shaggy2dope
ooo god lemme try to remember i havn't played in long lol

Shaggy2dope
lol!

Shaggy2dope
yeah go Batista!!!

Shaggy2dope
wrestling on at 8:00 tonight

Shaggy2dope
What do u think is gonna end up with john cena and jbl john cena will kick his ass i think.

VicmCruz3663
John Cena, with out the shadow of a doubt, he will kick JBL's ass all over Hollywood and become the new WWE Champion...but it would've been better if he was still the WWE Us Heavyweight champ.

Shaggy2dope
where hav u been u werent answering

Shaggy2dope
smokin'

VicmCruz3663
My bad..I don't have a computer at home cause its getting fixed and then I can only use the computers at school during the morning and like around 12:00 when I am in lunch...

Shaggy2dope
u brought this thread all the way back up here lol

VicmCruz3663
Hahahha thats what I am good for hahaha

04wayne
Batista is now better than Triple H because he beat him at Wrestlemanis and Backlash

LIL-G
cena defends his title against jbl in a i quit match. i hope cena wins. jbl is a smart person but his charachter sux.

ive also heard the batista may be w.h.c till either bad blood or summerslam defending against either edge or kane.

*SpunkiE*
why edge?

What do u guys think is gonna happen to Eddie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.