To lift your day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Ok guys i think this will make you laugh enjoy smile cool smile smile smile

A radio station in Australia recently ran a phone-in competition to
find the most embarrassing moments in listener's lives. The following are the

final 4 :
4th Place: While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided
to release some pent-up energy and started to run amuck.
I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and
annoyance from other patrons.

I told her that if she didn't start behaving herself right now, she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said a voice just as threatening, 'If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's willie last night!'

The silence was deafening, after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing! I mustered the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow.

The last thing that I heard as the door closed behind me were the screams of laughter.

3rd Place :It was the day before my 18th birthday.

I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ringing downstairs.

I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a piggy-back ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled 'SURPRISE'

My entire family...aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all of my friends were standing there! My girlfriend and I were frozen to the spot in a state of shock and Embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity. Since then, no-one in my family has planned a surprise party again.

2nd Place: A lady picked up several items at a discount store.
When she finally got up to the checkout, she learned that one of the items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checkout chick got on the public address system and boomed out for the entire store to hear 'Price check on lane TAMPAX, SUPERSIZE.'

That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word 'TAMPAX' for' THUMBTACKS' in a very business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the public address system:' DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR
THUMB OR THE KIND YOU BELT IN WITH A HAMMER?'

1st place: And the winner is. This one happened at a
major Australian University in October last year in a biology lecture, a
professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen.

A young female, raised her hand and asked, 'If I understand what you are saying, there is a lot of glucose in the male semen as in sugar?' 'That's correct.' Responded the professor, going on to add some statistical data. Raising her hand again, the girl asked, 'Then why doesn't it taste sweet?' After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing.

The poor girl turned bright red and as she realised exactly what she had inadvertently said, she picked up her books, and without a word walked out of the class, and never returned. However, as she was going out of the door,

The professor's reply was a classic. Totally straight faced, he answered her question.' IT DOESN'T TASTE SWEET BECAUSE THE TASTE-BUDS FOR SWEETNESS ARE ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE AND NOT IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT.'

I hope you all enjoyed that

laughing out loud

Linkalicious
jesus that last one's hilarious!

Korri
jebus!

pixie1
LMFAO

rusky
ROFLMAO laughing

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
laughing out loud Shame it's the end of the day. I should have read them in the morning, would have kept a smile on my face all day long.

Be@st
OMG You have no idea how good I felt after I read this.

sauron
LOL but isnt the last one an ongoing urban legend

my olf friend was in universtity...etc etc

i knew someone who.....

my cousins old girlfriend was in college........

^^all beginnings to the same story

Orlando Bloom03
Too Long to read!

ash007
have ago its quite funny and you will go about your day Laughing smile laughing out loud

iluvpippin
smile

MC Mike
Very funny. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.