If you met your favorite superhero wat you'd u do?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i get all giggly even thinking about it!!!!!but bats wouldn't like that at all now would he?!i 'll have to think about wat my reaction will be...wat about u guys?

Gregory
Probably wind up speaking to his back as he walked away; I doubt Batman has much time for his fans.

eleveninches
I wouldn't believe it was happening. I would wonder why somebody was dressing up as Psylocke in public??

WindDancer
Challenge him to a duel! Of course I will get smash but at least I can say I fought him in a duel.

Spawnie
I wouldn't wanna challange Spawn into any kind of duels, well maybe shoot some pool or darts, lol.

I wouldn't bother him much, I would probably wish him good luck, and not to die in a stupid way.

punkyhermy
hahhahahahahahahahahah
batman would really say nothin!111

malkavian
gonna ask Wolverine if he feels like to go for a beer smile
Ask Gambit some pick up lines smile

Cyclops
Ask to try on the shades and the visor.

Ask spider-man if he could introduce me to Mary-Jane and/or Felicia Hardy.

roundisfunny
I would ask Superman when he's gonna ditch this phony-baloney "cripple" act and get back to business! The world needs him!

Spawnie
I could definetly go out for a beer with Wolvie smile, I second that idea. We could end up being drunk and steal Cyclope's car, oh what a night in town would it be, lol.

Deus_ex_Machina
pour liquid kryptonite into supermans pants and yell april fools!!

ash007
i will kiss wonderwomen

then Marry Jane

Or i might try to pull both of them

Hypester
yeah, definitely seduce Ult. Storm... get it on and be one of the X-Men's human supporting cast...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.