Dawn of War spooge drivers problem- help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zakowako
hi . i ahve installed war hammer 40k on my laptop but when i load it it just seems to say somehting about the being an ERROR with my spooge drivers and somehting to do with direct x 9.0 but i have that installed aswell. if anyone knows or has the same problem and knows how to fix it plz email me back soem how by either sending me a personal email to my msn account ([email protected]) ( i dont know how to hyperlink this cos im new so plz just eneter it like that on your contacts list or somehting) or by sending me some sort of message on here or to my other email [email protected].
plz everyoen im now desperate i need help badly ... when u sned me a mesage pllz say who its from so i can add u to my buddy list or tell me in the email if u dont want me to . im not very good with computters so plz try and explain how to fix it as easily as u can to me.
thx everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.