Your Perfect Date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
This isn't to do with the person going out with you....... ninja
This is where you can describe your perfect date.

What would you do, and where would you go...... big grin

Korri
Posh Italian resturaunt
eat some food
go for a walk
have wild sex

that ok?

silver_tears
last part is best dear cool

Korri
i didnt tell you who with

leatherface12
I am the best at that last part. cool

Korri
hell yes rock

leatherface12
smile

Linkalicious
Italian or Chinese dinner (her preference)
Go to a fair, carnival, or minature golfing....just to chew some time.
back to my place to cuddle up and watch a movie
hot sex in front of the fire place

I wake up and she's not there, so she doesn't have to see what i look like in the morning!

Vampiree
perfect date? setting sth on fire, going to ride some rollercoasters, dancing like maniacs, going to a posh restaurant and not paying for the food, pissing off every cop we meet... OH... and getting PISSED!

and having bloody great time, not caring about the numb, untrue dates when both are to nervous to say anything and act like they were 40.

i'ma bloody teenager! i do wat i want!

Blind-Enemy
there should be a thread called your worst dates, i'm sure i've had lots of them

SumWatTwisted
Perfect date....Chinese resturant (my favorite kind of food), Go to a fair or amusement park (hate going to movies, U can't talk to them), come back to his or my place and watch horror movies while sitting on the couch together.

Linkalicious
wow similar tastes...

spookey
okay mine is boring.............chinese(so i can tempt him)..........Movie Horror (so i can pretend im scared and snuggle in) back to mine to sit infront of a roaring fire.........drinking wine talking and having the cd playa on.........the desert..............hand feed strawberries to tempt him some more

Be@st
my'n would be like this
1. have sex
2. have wild sex
3. meet her
4. repeat 1 and 2

Dregh
1: Have sex
2: Have sex
3: Have sex
4: Eat something
5: Chat with her
6: Have sex
7: Have sex
8: Have more sex
9: Repeat everything...

Sarah15
i think the perfect date would be to go to the movies and to a party and have fun...

Dregh
...and wild sex

Orlando Bloom03
I would go to the beach and we woud read and talk!

total metalhead
it doesnt matter what you do. if its with the perfect person, then its the perfect date, no matter where you go happy

SumWatTwisted
^I like yours Orlando Bloom 03 it's sweet

Linkalicious
am i like the only guy who thinks getting to know a girl and spending time hanging out with her is more important than sex?!?!

don't get me wrong...sex is fabulous...especially when it's with me naughty But there are things that are more important...

total metalhead
i didnt mention sex no2

silver_tears
Mine would be a romantic candle-light dinner at a cosy little restaurant by the ocean, followed by a walk along the beach under the stars love

Or going to a carnival for a few hours, then to a horror movie so that I can snuggle up close to him and just spend time with him in silence cool

§pearhead
I'd never go to a horror movie...they scare me embarrasment

SumWatTwisted
Wow. One guy who likes hanging out with a girl more than having sex. Interesting

silver_tears
Or another cool date is renting movies and snuggling on the couch love
But the perfect date would be the first one I mentioned, the beach under the stars is so romantic happy

Chelsea23
I don't like the whole,thinking-about-sex all the time-date. It gets old after a while.

§pearhead
But everyone's doing it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
So let them happy
It shows they would get far constantly gropping a girl yes

total metalhead
some more than others smokin'

SumWatTwisted
^so? sex isn't everything

Chelsea23
no its not everything...

SumWatTwisted
Yeah, but i think people put to much into sex.

Chelsea23
true

spookey
like the foreplay and the building up to it..............sorry im in dream mode.............sleep1

drunk_nazgul
Sex is bad for your health. Actually, it's pretty good for you.

My perfect date would be with any (I mean ANY) guy who cares to ask me out. We'd go to the park and walk the dogs.

Orlando Bloom03
Thanx!

silver_tears
Sex is very good for your health actually smart

steely balls
yep it really is i read about itpimp

Oswald Kenobi
Sex. Hmmm, I guess it would depend on the type of date. Not good for dates when you're still getting to know the person, but just fine if you're already a couple.

in love...
uh..my perfect date would be ....watching horror movies..so i could snuggle...and then ..mmm...juszt having fun with ur date..and then uh....

in love...
having sex.. big grin wink angel devil happy

shaber
With a clone like in Attack of the Clones ie an autmoated being with perfect DNA

spookey
perfect dna hmmmmm..............i would love to get my guy alone for one night.........then after a while i would make him feel as if he was royalty..............

holdenhsvgtsr
talkin abt me right

tigida_tigida
any chance of that being me stick out tongue

spookey
hahhaha im not saying

~Orlando'sBabe~
~Mine would be just layin aroung watchin movies and talkin. oh yeah and through in a pizza!big grin~

tigida_tigida
spooks your a proper tease....

holdenhsvgtsr
who is it spooky

spookey
well this guy knows who is...........i have told him.........

tigida_tigida
hey...spooks...its im hurt its not me *runs away crying* lol

spookey
hahhaha

spookey
okay big hint who he is he had a pm saying some of the stuff id like to do

tigida_tigida
i will have to get you back for that..lol

holdenhsvgtsr
not me then

spookey
hhahahaha its fun being cruel

holdenhsvgtsr
come spookey just yeah(u not on msn)

Korri
u always annoy ppl about that why?

Corran
Perfect date Hmmm, well the perfect date is not something you can plan it will just happen and could be something really romantic or something simple, it depends on you and the lady you are with, the perfect date would involve you doing something that both of you enjoy or just enjoying each others company regardless of what you are doing. But the essence of a perfect Date for me would be that the lady I am with must enjoy herself, if she is happy then it goes a long way towards be being happy too.

DO NOT tell anyone I said this, I don't want my friends thinking I may be going soft.

spookey
corrie gone soft............corries gone soft..........wait you have friends..........?

Linkalicious
when you plan dates....murphy's law goes into effect. You may have reservations at an awesome restaurant, but you'll probably have a long wait or a bad seat. Go to a movie, and you probably won't find a good seat or you'll be next to a loud bunch of teenagers. Go to the carnival and someone will puke on you from the next seat over (hopefully not your date)

I always found that randomness makes for the absolute most enjoyable nights...

silver_tears
Corran that's lovely yes

Placebo_fan
my favourite type of date...hmmm. Nothing fancy, just fish'n'chips and havin a laugh, or, walking and talking in the rain...sharing a teeny umbrella. If I can keep a conversation going with a guy, and I'm able to laugh with him, then I don't care where I am.

Orlando Bloom03
Actually my perfect date would have to be.........

Ah happy summer day,a time of glad living with summer suns and skies, a time of keen delight in wholesom things;a time of renewing and deepining of old friendships; a time in which I would learn to live more nobly, to work more patiently, to play more heartily.

raven guardia
I like the part where you said about Murphys law smile

Orlando Bloom03
No one liked my date......*Sob*

raven guardia
my perfect date would be just being with the guy I like and haveing the most wonderful time no matter what may happen.

Linkalicious
I like ur date OB03...you'll have to take me on one of them sometime. If i get the ok from Syren..

Corran
Murphy stole this Law from Professor Sod, Sod was the first person to come up with this, so the real Law is Sod's Law.

Corran
Shhh.

silver_tears
shutup

Corran
That's better.

silver_tears
*tells the media about soft side of coran* evil face

Corran
mad

silver_tears
I'm evil smokin'

shaber
I still like my ideal date best. If only I had the cloning apparatus sad

punkyhermy
okay,firstly,the guy should be wearing a suit and a tie!
secondly,it shold in a classic restaurant with ppl in dressed and suits
thirdly,a walk in a place like london,but not the crowded part.moon should be kinda shrouded with clouds
mild raina nd a low rumbling of thunder.
aaaahhhhhhhh

Corran
shame you can't control the weather.

silver_tears
I wish I could, I find warm rain on a summer night to be so romantic love Just walking down a little path holding hands yes

Placebo_fan
me too.

Corran
It's nice to sit outside somewhere when it's raining, obviously under cover out of the rain. Or to have you patio doors open so you can hear and smell the rain from your lounge.

Linkalicious
I like falling asleep to the sound of rain hitting my window. Grey rainy afternoon/early evenings are always the best times to cuddle up with a girl and watch movies...oh, and a blanket is completely necessary for such occassions

silver_tears
If I ever get around to owning a beach house when there's a thunderstorm I'm gonna turn off all the lights and just light candles and my fireplace, and hopefully spend the night in my partner's arms happy

Corran
a nice roaring log file.

Placebo_fan
Aww, silver that's so nice. happy

silver_tears
thanks embarrasment
I'm a hopeless romantic cool

Linkalicious
^ what Placebo said....only more manly!! flex

punkyhermy
i lov the rain,u know...just sitting there watching from your window,all cuddled up...and the soothing rthymic downpour,it's like it's gonna cleanse everything and everything will be okay...

BadBabe
my perfect date would be a concert for a good band or laser tag

im so boyish

Korri
aww!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.