STFU (Shut the Fox Up)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://mambo.foxblocker.com/index.php

Purchasing a FOX Blocker and telling the advertisers at FOX News why you did it will encourage advertisers spending their money somewhere else.

If we band together and tell the advertisers to shut the FOX up, we can help limit the scope, or at least the profitability of FOX News.

FOXBlocker is an innovative new product that filters out the FOX News network. Simply screw the filter into the back of your TV and never be exposed to right wing propaganda again (at least through FOX News). Using a proprietary technology, the FOXBlocker works to filter out FOX News from your cable lineup.

Protect yourself and your family, or send one to a misguided right wing friend.

Priced at JUST $8.95, the FOXBlocker is a wonderful way of telling the advertisers at FOX News that you are no longer interested in being exposed to right wing propaganda.

With every order placed, FOXBlocker.com will send an e-mail in your name to the TOP 10 advertisers at FOX News letting them know that yet another subscriber has opted out of FOX News. With a little luck and a lot of volume, we can shut the FOX up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRILLIANT!!!! eek!

Bardock42
Woah, I bet as often as you said FOX this would pass as advertisement.

PVS
its a copy and pasted article dude...
i typed nothing besides "brilliant"
wtf?

Linkalicious
*subliminally starts watching Fox*

mmm....Jillian...drool

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
its a copy and pasted article dude...
i typed nothing besides "brilliant"
wtf?

It was a joke no expression
wtf

silver_tears
I'm against censorship, seriously if you're stupid enough the watch that channel anyways so be it. You don't like it, don't watch it. Why waste money on a fox blocker? no expression

PVS
2 uses:

1-keep your kids from watching it

2-excellant prank to play on your rightwing friends and neighbors

edit: oh yeah i forgot. its 'overuse the straight face smilie day'

no expression

silver_tears
What type of child actually understands and enjoys it anyways roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
kids understand FEAR

kids understand TERRORISM

kids understand WAR

they may not know much about them, but enough
to scare the shit out of them. and no station exploits that
fear better than fox.

kids are not stupid

Afro Cheese
I thought this was a joke. You're actually serious about this PVS?

PVS
well...not really....let me explain

if there was another sept11 type tragedy, stations like foxnews would
exploit the shit out of it and keep its viewers in panic, as they have done before. if i were raising kids, and god forbid something like that would happen again, i would certainly prefer foxnews to be filtered out of my cable box.

other than that and a good prank, it would serve no purpose...unless they were bolted on the cable boxes of nielson families.

Afro Cheese
I could see them serving as a prank gift, but nothing more. Even if you have kids, what kinda little kids are going to watch fox news in the first place? I can hardly get my brother to switch off sponge bob long enough to catch the weather.

PVS
like i said, in a 9-11 type situation, it could be much different.
but thats an extreem situation. other than that, it would make a great prank.
just weld that shit on someones cablebox without them knowing, and watch as
they cry and moan because they cant get their daily dose of 'fair and balanced' propaganda. maybe they would actually learn formulate their own opinions then, instead of having it spoon fed to them.

jaden101
thank the lord it isnt a left wings lies filter...cause you'd end up with nothing on tv at all

PVS
derp derp derpity derp derp derp

KharmaDog
Any station that present Hannity or Coulter as political pundits that have something relevant to say rather than complete frickin idiots who spread misinformation and hate should suffer some how.

I say a collective corporate "ball kicking" is overdue to the FOX News management.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jaden101
thank the lord it isnt a left wings lies filter...cause you'd end up with nothing on tv at all

Is this another misguided belief that the liberals control the media? Man I thought people came to their sense long ago regarding that issue.

jaden101
they do in britain...channel 4 and 5 news...itv news...all anti war, anti american...pro terrorist pigs

even the BBC had to get their knuckles wrapped for their biased left wing tomfoolery

KharmaDog
Pro terrorist? So they are actually saying that the terrorists are great guys doing wonderful things? I have do be a little doubtful of that.

I also would hope all media would be anti war. A pro war stance is pretty scarey. I can't imagine a news report saying, " and this just in folks, war is a great thing. It's exciting and totally without all the negative conotations that were once to believed to be associated with it!"

Afro Cheese
I don't think the media should be pro nor anti war. They should present the news and stay in the middle about it, and if they are going to express their opinions let them actually talk about it and express their actual opinions instead of just presenting one side of the news.

GCG
Right-wing spam blocker ? laughing out loud

jaden101
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Pro terrorist? So they are actually saying that the terrorists are great guys doing wonderful things? I have do be a little doubtful of that.

I also would hope all media would be anti war. A pro war stance is pretty scarey. I can't imagine a news report saying, " and this just in folks, war is a great thing. It's exciting and totally without all the negative conotations that were once to believed to be associated with it!"

yeah...thats the kind of stirring nation rousing stuff that we would have liked during WWII...all the papers saying "ooo...dont hurt the nazis...its not our problem...they didnt hurt us"

sand...head...buried

three words that hold dear to the pacifist left agenda...

lets all join hands and hope the people who cut womens heads off with blunt knives just go away and leave us alone

GCG
its more like the media reporting what it wants the people to read, see and hear.

Obviously FOX is backed and/or ownded by a few right wingers that spell out what is to be aired and what is not to be aired. Journalists are taught that they should report nothing but the truth.

i assume that most of the topics that get aired are half-truths which allows them to get away with 'Its not fake'. its partiality that irks people.

TV is viewed my millions and out of those millions, only a very small fraction, mainly lawyers, solicitors and attorneys know that there are 2 sides to coin. anyone who studies law knows this.

When a story has more than 1 version, its because its incomplete, inaccurate, half told or is simply made up. This gadget is a form of censorship that may be purchased by those who dont want FOX tv into their homes, offices, bars and restaurants.

people with brains can evaluate both reports on one issue and make up their mind IF they are interested in politics......otherwise stay away; cause it can really dirty

Tptmanno1
But no Fox means no Simpsons!
The simpsons kick ass!

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
But no Fox means no Simpsons!
The simpsons kick ass!

It's for Fox News, not Fox itself...so you could still watch watch Simpson wink

PVS
yeah...thats the kind of stirring nation rousing stuff that we would have liked during WWII...all the papers saying "ooo...dont hurt the nazis...its not our problem...they didnt hurt us"

sand...head...buried

three words that hold dear to the pacifist left agenda...

lets all join hands and hope the people who cut womens heads off with blunt knives just go away and leave us alone

derp derp derpity derpiderp

FeceMan
Once again, the n00bs flood the forums rambling about how FOX news is "teh wurst tihn evar!!111!!!!11".

GCG
who is the n00b ?

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by FeceMan
Once again, the n00bs flood the forums rambling about how FOX news is "teh wurst tihn evar!!111!!!!11".
would be funnier if anything REMOTLY close to that happened...

PVS

you are quite peculiar...its like....some rightwing nutcase comes in and posts moronic crap, and then you attempt some kind of 'jedi mind trick' and try to convince everyone that it was actually some liberal saying just the opposite.

i just wanted to ask why...not out of any offense taken...just out of curiosity.
are you just f'n around for amusement or are you serious?

please tell me you're just f'n around confused

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
i just wanted to ask why...not out of any offense taken...just out of curiosity.
are you just f'n around for amusement or are you serious?

please tell me you're just f'n around confused
Why I do it? Because I am so damn sick and tired of people bashing on Fox because they are allegedly extreme-right propagandists. It's the same thing over and over and over again--yet all the leftist news channels go unchecked. I wouldn't mind if people complained about other news stations, but all I hear is Fox = conservative propaganda. Fox is actually one of the more moderate news stations, so stop ripping on the people there until you look at the broader scope of things.

I am confused...except for the 'right-wing nut' bit.

PVS
i mean your making up quotes.
is that how you intend to get your point across?

FeceMan
What? I'm not making up quotes...

PVS

yet the only stupid noob posts seem to be the one calling the rest of the media "pro terrorist". funny how you conveniently overlook that. double standards

Afro Cheese
Bill O'Reily is on Fox news right? That guy's a total dick.

KharmaDog
yeah him Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity make up Fox's 3 stooges.

jaden101
my point in the other thread about the lefties not living up to their "love everyone regardless of belief" myth that surrounds them

to prove my point

says it all really doesnt it?...very accepting of someone elses beliefs

but apparently because im right wing then im the one who is prejudiced against others

roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
right, i should just accept your belief that all media besides fox is pro terrorist or i am narrow minded. wonderful arguement you have there. how can i be so blind? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
and your argument consists of insulting me...even better and far less childish and infinitely more intelligent...isnt it?

PVS
insult??? oh please dry your tears, because my heart is breaking.
only i have not made a single personal attack against you, only pointed out that your post is utter horseshit. claiming that the entire media supports terrorism is just so worthy of bashing. if you consider that a direct attack, well sucks to be you then.

sorry to sound cliche, but if it looks like shit...and smells like shit....

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
insult??? oh please dry your tears, because my heart is breaking.
only i have not made a single personal attack against you, only pointed out that your post is utter horseshit. claiming that the entire media supports terrorism is just so worthy of bashing. if you consider that a direct attack, well sucks to be you then.

sorry to sound cliche, but if it looks like shit...and smells like shit....
Damn. You are getting more and more like Philosophicus with every post you make.

PVS
well then why dont you report me as a potential sock....or just stfu and stay on topic...your choice

BackFire
Fox News will never go away because morons will never go away, the two go hand in hand.

jaden101
lets see now

definitely no personal attacks there then eh?

all that and you havent made a single valid point either... are you sure you arent michael moore in disguise?

PVS
how sad
how very very sad
now you must resort to putting words in my mouth, taking what i say out of context...just lying....sad

'stupid noob' - you need to actually READ my posts and you will see that i never called you that.

NEXT

'well sucks to be you' ---FULL QUOTE--->>>'if you consider that a direct attack, well sucks to be you then.' nice try

NEXT

'moronic' refers to your post

NEXT

nutcase -- yeah, you got me there. but at least get the full label
"right wing nutcase'
something about you accusing the media of supporting terrorism. sue me

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
how sad
how very very sad
now you must resort to putting words in my mouth, taking what i say out of context...just lying....sad

'stupid noob' - you need to actually READ my posts and you will see that i never called you that.

NEXT

'well sucks to be you' ---FULL QUOTE--->>>'if you consider that a direct attack, well sucks to be you then.' nice try

NEXT

'moronic' refers to your post

NEXT

nutcase -- yeah, you got me there. but at least get the full label
"right wing nutcase'
something about you accusing the media of supporting terrorism. sue me

i think your the one that needs to go back and check the posts...you know what...i'll make it easy for you seeing as i know how lazy lefties are

nah...thats what lefties do when they know others are right about them

PVS
nah...thats what lefties do when they know others are right about them

OOOOOOO BURNED!!! *ouch* TAKE THAT LEFTIES!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS

and if you're going to get all pissy and sensative about people insulting others, and try to generalise the way people on the left argue, you can acknowledge where that comment originated. unless you go by double standards...which you obviously do

jaden101
i generalise...your the one that equates my views with the right wing extremist you quoted in the other thread

perhaps i can generalise some lefty ideas to you that are constantly chucked around

so

do you want to take all my hard earned blue collar job money and give it to work shy criminals and border jumpers?

well do you?

the answer is probably not...but there are some lefties that do...

i do you the courtesy of not generalising you with them...do you do the same for me...no...you retort with gibberish and petty insults

its time to bring it home son

you guys lost the election...by both the popular vote and the electoral college vote...probably because most of you were to bust holding up anti war banners in some vain protest than actually bothering to vote

so if you've shot yourself in the foot then thats just tough luck little man...

PVS
um no, you said that the media is pro terrorist. textbook right wing wacko. i call a spade a spade. if that hurts you, im sorry....well....not really...i dont care

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
Fox News will never go away because morons will never go away, the two go hand in hand.
Actually, I think that this is true for ALL news stations.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
um no, you said that the media is pro terrorist. textbook right wing wacko. i call a spade a spade. if that hurts you, im sorry....well....not really...i dont care

http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~obsessed/loser%20kyle.jpg

http://http://www.sallad.net/blog/loser.jpg

http://www.affichescinema.com/insc_l/loser.jpg

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2003_Aug/Aug_1-9/loser.jpg

PVS
*doubles over in pain*

OOOOOOOOOOOOO BURNED AGAIN!?!?

was i just PWNED?!?!?!?

no wait...thats not the word...

BORED...thats the word

Maverick2364
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
I like fox five or thirteen they are good.I think they do some of the best news reports of all time.JMferns_05

KharmaDog
There you go, one of the most uninformed people in this entire forum just gave a ringing endorsement of Fox News. That says something right there.

Bardock42
I have top admit I am not familiar with american TV stations but didn'T FOX have the Simpsons?............If they did/do they ROCK. Plus everyone can watch the biased news they want yes

PVS
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I like fox five or thirteen they are good.I think they do some of the best news reports of all time.JMferns_05

PBS is an excellant source of news. im surprised you would watch it.

FeceMan
PBS has Nova.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
*doubles over in pain*

OOOOOOOOOOOOO BURNED AGAIN!?!?

was i just PWNED?!?!?!?

no wait...thats not the word...

BORED...thats the word

no i think the right word is...pathetic...maybe sad as well...

PVS
im sure everyone's impressed, now why dont you give it a rest?

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
im sure everyone's impressed, now why dont you give it a rest?

cast your mind back a whole three days...and you may remember that it was you and no-one else that started the petty insults...and ever since you havent put a single valid point across...just insulted those that dont agree with you

you know what...thats what john kerry did...and he lost as well

PVS
so thats it huh?
you just want to stalk me and attack my character,
and at the same time cry your little tears because i shot down your
rightwing nutcase conspiracy theory about the media supporting terrorism?

well fine, ill take the bait

i think you are a clinging attention whore who needs to 'win' his arguement through a fallacy known as 'Ad hominem', Latin for "at the man". you attack me and not the point i bring up, as part of some online tantrum because i must have bruised your precious ego. please, stay on topic or kindly piss off. kthx

BackFire
"you know what...thats what john kerry did...and he lost as well"

Bush did it just as much.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
so thats it huh?
you just want to stalk me and attack my character,
and at the same time cry your little tears because i shot down your
rightwing nutcase conspiracy theory about the media supporting terrorism?

well fine, ill take the bait

i think you are a clinging attention whore who needs to 'win' his arguement through a fallacy known as 'Ad hominem', Latin for "at the man". you attack me and not the point i bring up, as part of some online tantrum because i must have bruised your precious ego. please, stay on topic or kindly piss off. kthx

you havent brought up any points...you just talk crap...

you want to keep it on topic..fine...lefties are lieing saddo losers who dont win elections cause the public know that they are nothing but a bunch of whining pathetic idiots

the facts speak for themselves...the republicans have won 6 of the last 8 presidential elections....

because the lefties aren't wanted by the US people

jaden101

bush was able to fight the election like that because everyone knew what his policies would be because of his first term...he didn't need to tell america what he stood for because everyone already knew...whether they liked his policies or not

i thought john kerry was ineffective at getting his policies out to the public...perhaps thats only the way that the media here portrayed it but to this day i still dont know a single policy of john kerry's that he had in the run up to the election...

what i did see was plenty of attacks at bush...as well as the sadly abundant "dont vote for him cause he'll take away your (whatever) and kill your pet dog" type tactics

yes bush was guilty of those same tactics...but as i said...he could afford to run his campaign that way

PVS
so then i HAVE to ask...wtf was the point in exclusively labeling the left as mudslingers?

a whole lot of jibber jabber and yet your point is still dust in the wind.
and may i remind you of the republican sponsored 'swiftboat veterans for truth' who called kerry a fraud and a coward. can you get any lower than attacking a mans war record based on bias stories from people who obviously hate him?

bush and cheney attacked what little they could of kerry and edwards and blatently lied. my favorite was when cheney claimed he never saw edwards at a senate meeting, and the next day pics surfaced of cheney and edwards sitting RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER at a senate meeting.

yeah, squeaky clean the right is roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog

Bush did it more and more often. Not only that, Bush and his campaign lied. They lied often and without remorse. When proven wrong or that they lied, they just moved on to another lie.

In his first election run Bush's party was responsible for some of the most heinous push polls (directed at John McCain) in North Carolina. When people saw this they should have questioned Bush's character, but they didn't.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
so then i HAVE to ask...wtf was the point in exclusively labeling the left as mudslingers?

a whole lot of jibber jabber and yet your point is still dust in the wind.
and may i remind you of the republican sponsored 'swiftboat veterans for truth' who called kerry a fraud and a coward. can you get any lower than attacking a mans war record based on bias stories from people who obviously hate him?

bush and cheney attacked what little they could of kerry and edwards and blatently lied. my favorite was when cheney claimed he never saw edwards at a senate meeting, and the next day pics surfaced of cheney and edwards sitting RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER at a senate meeting.

yeah, squeaky clean the right is roll eyes (sarcastic)

your right...the mud slinging is pathetic from both sides...if they got down to the issues that people care about and put their points across accordingly then we would all be alot better off...but they dont...so we arent...elections are always going to be fought this way...

i think as a consequence people are going to vote in less numbers election after election

and even if you dont like bush (which you obviously dont) you have to agree that it was his controvertial way of governing the country that inspired a high turn out at the polls in the last election

unfortunately i cant see the same happening here in Britain...last time the general election turnout was less than 50%

pretty ironic that we are "spreading democracy" yet so many people in our own countries take their freedom to vote so much for granted that they dont even bother

but then as i said....that probably the politicians fault because of the petty bickering

PVS
what kept balance in the past was the assumption that all politicians cannot be trusted.

that is what creeps me out today, the fact that so many people give bush their unconditional trust. and how has he earned that trust? by bombing muslems? by being homophobic? how?

i never trusted kerry, or gore, or clinton. i just trust the right far far less
it just seems that republican candidates must fit an EXACT mold nowadays and agree to the correct view on EVERY issue. this is a fact which makes many in the republican party frustrated, as it seems only one agenda is pushed forth...many, but in essance one.

unconditional trust for a nations leader is dangerous imo.

jaden101
i know what you mean...in britain all aspects of law being brought in have to pass through the houses of parliment (our equivalent of congress)...tony blair and his labour party have more mp's than the other parties combined so between this in the house of commons and the fact that the government can force through legislation by negating the house of lords (usually the conservative party majority) means that labour can essentially force laws upon the people undemocratically

why call for a refurendum if you know it will be voted down by the people?

they dont...and they have gotten away with it time and time again through one means...even when labour members of parliment disagree with their own government...and want to vote against them...they are subject to a whiping campaign "for the good of the party" and vote against their own morals for the sake of trying to keep the party in power

blair in this sense has become almost dictorial in his rule...

i hope he gets turfed out on his ass at the next election...even his own party members are beginning to see him as a liability

FeceMan
Is the flamefest over with now?

PVS
disappointed?

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
disappointed?
Should I be?

PVS
well, you always happen to pop up when tension is high and make an agitating statement, so im forced to assume the answer is 'yes'

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
well, you always happen to pop up when tension is high and make an agitating statement, so im forced to assume the answer is 'yes'
I'm not going to get into this with you, but, if you'll recall, the entire 'debate' centered around you and jaden arguing about name calling. Or something.

BullitNutz

KidRock
Fox news rules. Bill o reilly owns everybody.

BullitNutz
Originally posted by KidRock

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

stick out tongue

you're kidding, right?

KidRock
Originally posted by BullitNutz
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

stick out tongue

you're kidding, right?

no. Did I say I was kidding you moron? Learn to read.

Alpha Centauri
Jaden likes to purposefully and pointlessly try to wind people up. He tried it with me and got a lucky escape when the thread got locked and tried it again recently but failed. I wouldn't pay much attention to anything he says.

Oh and KidRock:

Not wise to call people morons when you just pretty much pulled down every available layer of lower body clothing, KYed yourself up real good and bent over the desk of Fox Corp.

-AC

BackFire

Bill O'Reily is a sloppy newscaster who uses numerous argumentative fallacies when in a confrontation with a "guest". Such as cutting the mics when he's been proven wrong, yelling over the person he's arguing against, and asking incriminating "yes or no only" questions that, if answered in either way, make the person look bad. Then, when the person tries to explain his answer he claims he's "avoiding the question" and cuts the mic. Of course, with the interviews shorter then originally percieved, he has to go on a dimwitted "pissy old man" rant about how society is a moral cesspool, all the while salivating while waiting for his show to be over so he can go try and coax female coworkers into having phone sex and discussing dildo's.

It's no surprise that the majority of his audience are ignorant stay at home mothers and housewives who think that by watching his show they are "informed" about the current events, totally bewildered to the fact taht the only thing they're informed about is his simple, idiotic and grumpy opinion that only other housewives and stay at home mothers care about. It's also no surprise that anyone with any knowledge or credibility takes nothing he says seriously.

Also, the fact that his show is one of the flagship shows only show's how blatantly shitty the Fox News channel is in general, and the type of viewer they attract with such nonsensical shows that have little to nothing to do with the news.

Fair and balanced my ass.

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Jaden likes to purposefully and pointlessly try to wind people up. He tried it with me and got a lucky escape when the thread got locked and tried it again recently but failed. I wouldn't pay much attention to anything he says.

-AC

yeah...it never works...as this response clearly shows

roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
Bill O'Reily is a sloppy newscaster who uses numerous argumentative fallacies when in a confrontation with a "guest". Such as cutting the mics when he's been proven wrong, yelling over the person he's arguing against, and asking incriminating "yes or no only" questions that, if answered in either way, make the person look bad. Then, when the person tries to explain his answer he claims he's "avoiding the question" and cuts the mic. Of course, with the interviews shorter then originally percieved, he has to go on a dimwitted "pissy old man" rant about how society is a moral cesspool, all the while salivating while waiting for his show to be over so he can go try and coax female coworkers into having phone sex and discussing dildo's.

It's no surprise that the majority of his audience are ignorant stay at home mothers and housewives who think that by watching his show they are "informed" about the current events, totally bewildered to the fact taht the only thing they're informed about is his simple, idiotic and grumpy opinion that only other housewives and stay at home mothers care about. It's also no surprise that anyone with any knowledge or credibility takes nothing he says seriously.

Also, the fact that his show is one of the flagship shows only show's how blatantly shitty the Fox News channel is in general, and the type of viewer they attract with such nonsensical shows that have little to nothing to do with the news.

Fair and balanced my ass. SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!!! CUT HIS MIC!!!!

see? anyone can debate like bill oreilly!
anyway, excellant appraisal of that loser...i really have nothing to add. you should email that post to him.

KidRock

Fair and balanced my ass.

I think..wait..yes bill o reilly just owned you.

BackFire
Got it mixed up, I just owned his grumpy, ugly, redundant old ass.

BullitNutz
I believe Maddox said it best.

I wouldn't call him a "Big Blubbering Vagina," but I'd say he's an obnoxious hack, unfit for public exposure.

But, then again, the noisiest ******* in the group usually wins by default, right?

That is, everyone gets fed up with the noise and leaves.

PVS
I think..wait..yes bill o reilly just owned you.

laughing what a half-a-shmuck. laughing
dude, YOU have just been owned...by YOURSELF! roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
Please PVS, it's not funny to make light of people with serious mental problems.

PVS
i dont know why...but when i try to picture what he looks like...

this is the image that pops up:

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/1995/MORANS.jpg

KharmaDog
Oh, the sweet irony of it all.

Darth Revan
bush was able to fight the election like that because everyone knew what his policies would be because of his first term...he didn't need to tell america what he stood for because everyone already knew...whether they liked his policies or not

i thought john kerry was ineffective at getting his policies out to the public...perhaps thats only the way that the media here portrayed it but to this day i still dont know a single policy of john kerry's that he had in the run up to the election...

what i did see was plenty of attacks at bush...as well as the sadly abundant "dont vote for him cause he'll take away your (whatever) and kill your pet dog" type tactics

yes bush was guilty of those same tactics...but as i said...he could afford to run his campaign that way

That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Actually defending a politician for personally insulting his opponant because people "already knew his policy." You could say that, but then there's the whole thing about how the great majority of everything he did in his first term was a miserable failure. The deficit grew from nonexistant (under a Democrat omg omg omg no expression) to the largest (not in actual monetary value, but in terms of numbers) in the history of the country. Wheee, fun, let's all vote for him again! Happy Dance

PVS
bush turned the largest surplus in american history into the largest defecit in american history. what a guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.