My boyfriends an ass, Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haylz
My boyfriend is totally being an ass! We started argueing and then he started shouting, I try and make a joke and he calls me a man! he insults me on a regular basis as he finds it funny, he calls me fat coz he is a twig and looks like he has been attacked by a lawnmower looking at his hair. however my ex boyfriend who has many complications is now hanging around. Im tempted. Help!! confused

Linkalicious
In the words of Tom Lycus...modified for the women's perspective.

DTB!

Dumb that Bastard!

PVS
really, is this necessary?
'oh i hate my boyfriend, what should i do'
do you really need advice on this????

fine then

marry him and have 12 of his babies

Bardock42
Yes that settles all problems yes

Actually he sounds rather funny..but ask your ex to beat him up that would be great for a joke.

Imaginary
Geez, do you need to ask? Dump him and never speak to him again.

Max Spidey 24
Yeah like they said if your dumb enough to stay with him just have hardcore sex like other stupid girls with ass wholes for boyfriends that abuse them.

Dexx
who CARES about your love life?!....use the off topic for this pointless mess

PVS
^^^^
agreed

yerssot
Originally posted by Dexx
who CARES about your love life?!....use the off topic for this pointless mess
Dexx the love doctor wink

I say you should get beaten up and mistreated and still smile and be good to him *yawns*

silver_tears
you guys are all ****in asses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not only is she new, she's only asking for advice, like really is that neccessary, it's like "Oh my grandma died, I need consolation." "Really that's a shame, go slit your wrists." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show some compassion.

Linkalicious
girls need to learn the hard way...guys treat them like sh!t because they keep coming back for more...

No girl wants to hear it, recognize it, or agree with it...but instead of getting pissed and dumping the guy's ass like common sense would tell them....they feel that they could "change" their man if they treated him better.

It's a two way street. If he doesn't do his part....then is it really a relationship in the first place?

But you're right Irene, some compassion would be nice. Even though, regardless of what we say, she'll make her own decision.

PVS
oh yes, pointing out a useless drama thread is the same as laughing at someone who's family member died...great comparison.

since we are making comparisons, allow me
if i posted a thread saying:

"i have a problem...i have this hammer in my hand and every time i whack myself in the head it hurts real bad and i see stars"

are you going to say:

1-"i feel very sorry for your situation and care deeply for what you are going through, and you will be in my prayers"

or would you say:

2-"drop the hammer you dumb ****"

silver_tears
I'd give you advice to drop the hammer, but is sarcasm really necessary, and that whole who cares about your love life thing roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't like it, stay the hell out. She's new and probably doesn't know the difference between the otf and gdf and such, the least you could do is be nice.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
oh yes, pointing out a useless drama thread is the same as laughing at someone who's family member died...great comparison.

since we are making comparisons, allow me
if i posted a thread saying:

"i have a problem...i have this hammer in my hand and every time i whack myself in the head it hurts real bad and i see stars"

are you going to say:

1-"i feel very sorry for your situation and care deeply for what you are going through, and you will be in my prayers"

or would you say:

2-"drop the hammer you dumb ****"

Where a helmet you dumb****
bash

PVS
well, i never suggested that she should not ask about her love life.
i just hate stupid questions. if you hate your boyfriend and he's and a$$hole,
dump him. if she cant figure this out, she needs far better councelling than KMC can offer, correct?

edit: laughing out loud kharmadog....didnt see that coming! stick out tongue

yerssot
silver, judging by the writing and such, Haylz isn't much older than 15... she has a BF that (and I use her words) is an ass, shouts at her, says she's man, insults on a regular basis and calls her fat

even I knew at that age the most logical thing to do would be to dump that person and get one that treats you better

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Haylz
My boyfriend is totally being an ass! We started argueing and then he started shouting, I try and make a joke and he calls me a man! he insults me on a regular basis as he finds it funny, he calls me fat coz he is a twig and looks like he has been attacked by a lawnmower looking at his hair. however my ex boyfriend who has many complications is now hanging around. Im tempted. Help!! confused Dont stoop that low.. if your current bf is an ass.. there are other fish in the sea.. just wave goodbye and tell him dont leave ass prints on your door... rekindling with Ex's is never a good idea either wink

lil bitchiness
Before you dump him do the dirty with your ex cuffs *

*subject to your age of course

BackFire
Kick him in the balls then break up with him while he's crying in pain.

Seriously, the answer to this problem is pretty obvious, break up with him, obviously he doesn't care about you.

Cosmic_Beings
My boyfriend is totally being an ass! We started argueing and then he started shouting, I try and make a joke and he calls me a man! he insults me on a regular basis as he finds it funny, he calls me fat coz he is a twig and looks like he has been attacked by a lawnmower looking at his hair. however my ex boyfriend who has many complications is now hanging around. Im tempted. Help!! confused

Train in a gym for six months, and then kick his ass.

a1hsauce
i dont understand why girls ask if they should stay in an abusive relationship... if the f***er is hurting u.. and yes both physically and emotionally, leave... if u stay in it the a$$hole only thinks its okay to keep doing what he's doing. he doesnt think its wrong.

think about it what if theres a good guy, one that will treat you well, and bring you a flower every friday after work and write you poems and what not, out there just waiting for you to dump this guy. But guess what he cant do all these great things for you... why... cause youre still with this guy thats hurtin you.

peterKSL
lil b you look like a decent lady in your pic, but those words you came out just surprises me greatly.. eek!

Alpha Centauri
My boyfriend is totally being an ass! We started argueing and then he started shouting, I try and make a joke and he calls me a man!

Haahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.

Psss....psha....pshahaha.

No seriously, dump the fool.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Can't add much more except that, if anyone has experience with ass boyfriends, it's Alpha.

Take his advice. All the way to the bank.

Alpha Centauri
Oh my, shut it you idiot hahaha.

ALWAYS try it. All the time, hate it. Can you not post in reply to me without dissing?

On topic, Vic has experience in the area. THE area.

-AC

Max Spidey 24
she will dump himm sooon u guys then go with her x get abused dump him and go straight back to this guy .( It always happen )

ResEvil_4ever

If u can't give him up get him very jelous by hugging ur ex bf or do stuff with him that u never did with ur bf.....If that doesn't work get him a makeover

dark1365
Take the ex.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by peterKSL
lil b you look like a decent lady in your pic, but those words you came out just surprises me greatly.. eek! Oh you aint seen nothing yet! eek!

Lara
haylz, honey. I've been there, done that, got the mug, Tee, the video and the heartache to boot. ditch the jerk the longer you drag it out the more you'll resent him, thats if you dont alread not only that you'll hate your self too for being such a mug for putting up with his crap. second, dont go back to your ex, be friends but dont go back to him you'll end up witht the same problems repeating over from the last time and set your self up for a large fall that you should have seen coming. its better to say "ok this is what happened last time and I really dont think I need a second lesson there." its better to move on. give your self a break get to know your self again do all the stuff you like doing (as long as its lawfull) spend time with your friends and have some time to your self. and A1 is right theres mr nice guy out there some where ok theres not many of them around but they usually find you. I hope this has been of some help to you. happy

A4E
Originally posted by Linkalicious
In the words of Tom Lycus...modified for the women's perspective.

DTB!

Dumb that Bastard!

I learned something new today smart

Jackie Malfoy
Break up iwth him he is not a good guy and you do not want to be stuck with him acting like that towards you.JM mad

A4E
big grin ^ yes she's right

Ignite
Dump him!!
i'm dumping mine,
so lets start a trend okies!!

PVS
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Break up iwth him he is not a good guy and you do not want to be stuck with him acting like that towards you.JM mad

certain cliches come to mind

'a broken clock tells the right time twice a day'

'the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then'

things of this nature laughing out loud

KharmaDog
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

smoker4
Turn lesbian its the future

Clovie
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Dumb that Bastard! i second that.

Lara
your better off without ppl like him in your life. he'l make you feel worthless.

Haylz
Thanx 4 your comments, I appreciate them all ( good or bad). And Im glad to say that I have sorted the problem by dumping him, Im joining the trend. And just to set the record straight Im 16 actually!

a1hsauce
eek! ur 16 cool yes How U Doin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.