JLA VS. The Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the JLA defeat The Stranger?

Here is the roster going against the Stranger:

Current JLA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Batman
Firestorm
Faith
Plastic Man
Steel

VS.

The Stranger:

STRANGER

Battle takes place within Central Park New York. Neither side has prep time.

Scoobless
lol...... i don't know who the "stranger" is.......... i guess that's the point of his name........ big grin ............. i think my mum told me not to talk to him

Fanboy
I do not know who will win because all I have seen him do is make weapons for people and give it to people and do some magic space like stuff. So let me thing about it I hardly know anything about Stranger so I can not say anything. All I know is that JLA has a good chance with Dr.Fate on there side.

kgkg
Stanger will cream JLa anyday

Sentry
Originally posted by Fanboy
I do not know who will win because all I have seen him do is make weapons for people and give it to people and do some magic space like stuff. So let me thing about it I hardly know anything about Stranger so I can not say anything. All I know is that JLA has a good chance with Dr.Fate on there side.

Dr. Fate's not on the roster. He helps the JLA on occasion, but also helps the JSA a lot too. That's why I didn't add him to the roster.

kgkg
even with Dr.Fate they are ****ed

guy222
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Can the JLA defeat The Stranger?

Here is the roster going against the Stranger:

Current JLA:

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Batman
Firestorm
Faith
Plastic Man
Steel

VS.

The Stranger:

STRANGER

Battle takes place within Central Park New York. Neither side has prep time.

Stranger FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.