horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slipknot-metal
Hi who likes horror movies meeeeeeeeeeeee! i do well then what movies do u like here is a quiz on them

(1) who starred in signs as the father of the 2 children?
answer-Bruce Willis
(2)who is the main character in the movie alien
answer-Ripley
(3)name 3 alien movies (own answers)

(4)what is the movie the stuff about (1970 movie)

(5) what american director directed the movie Evil dead and Evil dead 2

dean7879
bloody hell!
i dow need this aggro off noobs!

SlipknoT
Nice name

tabby999
i like that he got the answer to his own question wrong, the father in signs was mel gibson, not bruce willis

dean7879
laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Classic.

Evil Dead
bahaaahaaa

jesus christ on a stick.........

ps. Alien 2 isn't called Alien 2, it's Aliens.....and if you don't know who directed the Evil Dead series, get the hell out of this forum.

dean7879
harsh...but fair

BREN
(1) who starred in signs as the father of the 2 children?
answer-Bruce Willis
WTF ????as others have said it was mel gibson are u sure u r in the right place ? this is for horror movie fans the death metal forum is on another site,lol
by the way the stuff is about killer desert(ice cream)and it was 1985 not the 70s,it was directed by larry cohen i think by reading ur post ud really enjoy it,lmao

Pandemoniac
Reading this guy's tread-start amazed me as well, was about to open a can of whoop-ass but he probably got the idea by now.
Some small words of advice, there are some real experts and horror-oracles dwelling on this forum, so don't try to impress with questions even my auntie would be able to answer, especially when you're displaying the full extent of your knowledge right away by answering your own questions awfully wrong in the same post.
Get back to the video store first!

dean7879
harsh but fair

Wolfie
Should I come to the conclusion that he was starting a trivia thread here? 'Cause there isn't a trivia forum already on KMC. stick out tongue

If you can't name three of the four Alien movies and the director of the Evil Dead Trilogy, you're in the wrong forum. SERIOUSLY! Your questions are stupid and can be answered by anybody due to sites like IMDb.com. And I don't even understand Question 4! "what is the movie the stuff about (1970 movie)" WTF?!

(Referring to first two questions) And isn't the point of trivia to ask others questions for them to answer?

I need to lie down after reading this.

P.S. Who said Aliens was called Alien 2?

Evil Dead
I did......and it looks to be my bad. I thought the idiot who started this thread was saying that the question answers itself as in, Alien 1, Alien2, and Alien 3. I misread it........probably due to my low attention span when people post idiotic scat in this forum.11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.