Memorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legoluv
sad sad sad sad sad sad Yesterday i am sad to say,My dog Raven got ran over by a reckless driver who did not even bother to stop and he actually meant to hit her.Raven was a part of our family and most of all she was my best friend.No animal on this earth can fill this hole in my heart right now and i cant help but be upset sad

No this doesnt belong in the right thread but it says Celebs,To me...Raven was a celeb,She was my best friend and i miss her SO much
sad ~cry~

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
oh I know how you feel my cat 'Ringo' was hit by a reckless driver as well..I'm sorry for your lost tho cry

elisha is fit
aaaaaahhhhhhh i hate people like that who think they will not be missed

Lydia_J
I hate reckless drivers, my cat got killed by some idiot speeding along the road, i am very sorry that your dog died sad

Legoluv
Thank you guys for the support...it really means alot smile

Cinemaddiction
Sorry to hear about your loss, but it is better suited for the OTF. You'll get more wellwishers as well. yes

Jackie Malfoy
I sorry to hear that.JM sad

SlipknoT
That sucks

§pearhead
Er.

Sorry for your loss erm

But I can't help notice this little thing that you say--he "meant" to hit her? How on earth can you tell confused

Legoluv
Uh for one she dodges traffic and hardly EVER goes in the street..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.