How many stars out of 5 will Episode III get?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
By the way, this is the last thread I will make for a while, but I persoanlly think that Episode III will get 3-4 stars.
I'm sorry if I don't think it will get 5, but since Episode I and Episode II both got 2 or 3 stars, there's no way that Episode III will get 5 stars.

LandoSpeeder2
Well, in my opinion, I'd say 4-5 but I have no clue considering I've never seen the movie.

Obi-OneManShow
OK stars from where? You're being a bit vague here...
Stars from the AFI? They wouldn't give much
Stars from MTV or some hip teen culture magazine? Might get 4 or 5 stars
Stars from IMDB? From a Star Wars fan site? ...

awain
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow

Oh for... I mean the normal 5 stars:
1 star = poor.
2 stars = average
3 stars = good
4 stars = very good
5 stars = excellent

Malic Clanorian
i dunno 4-5 from what ive heard so far...it sounds good but if ur going to critic this movie the acting has to be accounted for..and lol well hayden could bring that down lol jk

BAILY
Prolly 3 stars..... at most... critics hate SW

Obi-OneManShow
Originally posted by awain
Oh for... I mean the normal 5 stars:
1 star = poor.
2 stars = average
3 stars = good
4 stars = very good
5 stars = excellent

Yeah alright man, but still... stars given by who?
It's the same thing as me saying "do you think the new Britney Spears album will get many stars?"
I'm sure it would get 5 stars in many publications and TV shows aimed towards 12 year olds, while more serious music magazines will probably give it 3 stars at the most.

Seriously dude, please think before you bladder FFS

smoker4
-1 for the thread

Captain REX
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow

Stars from outer space, methinks...

Sith-Master 8k2
If everything is good as its said to be, 4!

Matafaka
4 or 5 ...i hope 5 yes

Obiwalker08

Mist
32934 - 1 for each person working on ep3.

plus another 44534221467 for everey one who goes to see it.

Captain REX
Yup! All these things add up you know!

RottenDarthOne
I'll go and say Leonard Maltin (that idiot) will give Episode III, three stars out of four.

He gave Episode I three stars, and Episode II two stars.

Darth_Nefarus
I think if the movie is everything we're anticipating, it'll get at least 4 out of 5 stars from any critic. It's what we've been waiting nearly 30 years for. We want to see what caused Anakin to turn and what happened when he did/how Mech Vader was born.

Malic Clanorian
for the least im sure it will get an oscar for best action scene..they have that oscar right?

DarthAJ
They have best effects or something. Spider Man 2 won this year.

Critics-3/5

Mist
if they dont, itll be made specially for ep3 big grin
how many oscars you reckon itll pick up?
i reckon almost as much as LOTR.

Captain REX
Maaaaaaaybe...

Three Owls
uhhhhh...the max is four...it'll get three-ish

prod_
6!!!! stick out tongue big grin laughing out loud

but really...I think 4.5

or maybe 5???

that would be cool...

Three Owls
they don't give five stars...unless we're talking amazon or something here

Captain REX
Or rating people on a dating service. stick out tongue

prod_
BUt the title of the thread was:

"How many stars out of 5 will Episode III get?"

????? confused confused confused confused

Captain REX
That person is silly, then!

Three Owls
yep

prod_
that is why I got confused... laughing out loud

Cheesiness
People are getting their hopes up way too much for this movie.

Malic Clanorian
ah i can understand why tho....people you have to aim LOW lol so then your in for a bigger surprise..but considering most of us have seen spoilers that doesnt work...

master sifadius
For as much as I have seen and herd about the movie I would give it a 4.5, but considering that I have not seen it, we will just have to wait.

awain
Originally posted by Obiwalker08

How can Episode III get 6 when its out of 5 stars, besides it will get 3 or 4 because, I don't want to sound like a Star Wars hater but although Episdoe III will have amazing action, speical effects and everything, but that doesn't mean it will be terrific because it's the storyline reviewers and critics are looking for, and the plot is very good, but George Lucas isn't a very good director anymore.

awain
Originally posted by RottenDarthOne
I'll go and say Leonard Maltin (that idiot) will give Episode III, three stars out of four.

He gave Episode I three stars, and Episode II two stars.

No I think that's the other way round because Episode II is probably better than Episode I, and I think they both got 3, or Episode I got 2 and Episode II got 2 or 3.

Ignite
one

cylob49
Its sad to say but i reckon KING KONG will nab the SFX oscar next year much like THE MATRIX did over TPM...its just the way things go with SW nowadays....OSCAR dont take LUCAS seriously anymore.
I even think that KONG will outgross SITH
Im hoping for a 4 star rating but i reckon ill like certain parts more than the whole movie much like the other 2 prequels.

Creechuur
How can Episode III get 6 when its out of 5 stars, besides it will get 3 or 4 because, I don't want to sound like a Star Wars hater but although Episdoe III will have amazing action, speical effects and everything, but that doesn't mean it will be terrific because it's the storyline reviewers and critics are looking for, and the plot is very good, but George Lucas isn't a very good director anymore.

Anymore? He wasn't a good director in the first place. The best SW movies have been the ones he didn't direct. He's a visionary to be credited with creating this wonderful universe that we all love, but he never was a very good filmmaker.

Awain, on a completely unrelated note, you really need to pay more attention in english class. Your posts have been consistently atrocious as far as grammar, spelling, and sentence structure goes. I'm not trying to be rude, but a little proofreading goes a long way. Its really hard and frustrating to try to read posts that look like they were made by ten-year-olds.

cylob49
Originally posted by Creechuur
Anymore? He wasn't a good director in the first place. The best SW movies have been the ones he didn't direct. He's a visionary to be credited with creating this wonderful universe that we all love, but he never was a very good filmmaker.

Awain, on a completely unrelated note, you really need to pay more attention in english class. Your posts have been consistently atrocious as far as grammar, spelling, and sentence structure goes. I'm not trying to be rude, but a little proofreading goes a long way. Its really hard and frustrating to try to read posts that look like they were made by ten-year-olds.

Cmon Creechur this is a SW forum and a mentalist one at that.
Most of us cant be arsed with sentance structure and grammar
AND besides most of these posts ARE made by ten year olds!

Malic Clanorian
Originally posted by cylob49
Its sad to say but i reckon KING KONG will nab the SFX oscar next year much like THE MATRIX did over TPM...its just the way things go with SW nowadays....OSCAR dont take LUCAS seriously anymore.
I even think that KONG will outgross SITH
Im hoping for a 4 star rating but i reckon ill like certain parts more than the whole movie much like the other 2 prequels.

i can see why The Matrix won over TPM...Matrix was something people never saw before..fighting styles and bullet time and stuff like that...but with the technology ROTS has i think it will be right up there...im not a fan of King Kong..i dont really see the thrill in the movie...but i think the special effects will be good but not as good as ROTS..

awain
Originally posted by smoker4
-1 for the thread

Yeah, and your crap picture of Chewbacca should deserve to get 0 stars.

smoker4
Yeah, and your crap picture of Chewbacca should deserve to get 0 stars.

Now, now dont hate the player, hate the game, you need a time out, bed time me thinks, no story tonight eek!

awain
Originally posted by Creechuur

All right enough of this spelling grammer shit. Like cylob49 said, I'm not writing properly becuase this only a Star Wars formum, and it doesn't matter. Jesus f***ing Christ man, this is not an A-level Exam is it damn it. Besides my writing ain't that bad compared with others like LandoSpeeder, no offence man but you keep saying wtf, why don't you just say what the f***

awain
Originally posted by cylob49
Cmon Creechur this is a SW forum and a mentalist one at that.
Most of us cant be arsed with sentance structure and grammar
AND besides most of these posts ARE made by ten year olds!

THEY ARE!

jjwil76
this thread gets 5 stars out of 5 on the ultra-useless, speculative, gay thread scale!
GREAT JOB!

awain
Now, now dont hate the player, hate the game, you need a time out, bed time me thinks, no story tonight eek!

I don't want to sound rude but how old are you, just wondering?

awain
Originally posted by jjwil76
this thread gets 5 stars out of 5 on the ultra-useless, speculative, gay thread scale!
GREAT JOB!
Oh come on, my threads aren't that bad, yeah I admit they're stupid, boring, worthless, annoying and pointless, but that's not the damn point, I'm new here!!!

jjwil76
ok---i can live with that. 'least you're honest.

smoker4
Im older than you me thinks in more ways than one silly rabbit bunny

awain
Im older than you me thinks in more ways than one silly rabbit bunny

Oh yeah well I've got news for you, (unless you've already got one) but you need to find yourself a girl mate, and another thing, don't you have a home to go to... and before you ask, yes I do have better things to, but I'm just not doing them right now

smoker4
Wow scathing your remarks are, much pain i feel, pc in my home i have, girlfriend too............

Meditate on your witticism i will

awain
Wow scathing your remarks are, much pain i feel, pc in my home i have, girlfriend too............

Meditate on your witticism i will

Oh yeah, I might of been a bit harsh there, sorry about that, no hard feelings though, but I'm too old to have bed time stories though, so don't take the piss.

jjwil76
whistle

awain
Originally posted by jjwil76
whistle

And I don't have to take any shit from you either Mr... whoever the hell you are!

jjwil76
DON'T TAKE THE PISS!!!! (whatever the hell that means).

WindDancer
Knock it off and stay on topic. I don't want to see anymore childish outburst again. Or else warnings and bans will be issue.

jjwil76
sorry wind......4 stars.

Creechuur
!Off-topic warning!

Take those lame excuses and cram 'em with walnuts. Both of you. I take the same pride in my forum posts that I would with published essays, instuctional manuals, or a note to my girlfriend. Excuse me for wanting what I write, no matter how trivial, to be legible by others. Don't try to play it off like youre grammar is worse here than it is "when it counts". It always counts. Save your crappy writing for your diary and try to be all grow'd up when you post publicly. It may annoy me, but it makes you look like a moron.

I highly doubt your english papers are any better than your posts btw...and it was stupid of you to compare Landospeeder using accepted abbreviations to your inability to spell.

That being said, who cares about how many stars RotS will get. Movie reviewers can suck it. This one is for us, the fans.

shockimebones
awain i love you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.