Will someone help and make me my new siggy and avatar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
I can't make those for myself. I think as a kid i always liked the strong guy in comics. Colossus was the first hero i used to be when we played superheros. Some people like the speciality, like adamantium.
So, I decided it would be a great time to change to my most appealing hero for a siggy and avatar.
Wonderman.
Here's a preview of the siggy.
Thanks for your help.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

mikep5791
the backgrounds transparent behind his head and foot, how did u manage that?? im tryin to do that on this image, cant get rid of the background sad im using psp 9 but still im confused

The Ones
is psp 9= photoshop pro 9? if so then use the magic eraser tool.

mikep5791
yeah paint shop pro 9, yep when i do that it does nothing =/ still leaves the white background sad

mikep5791
eek! eek! think i done it!

gotto check

mikep5791
o shittttttttttttttttttt aint working sad

mikep5791
it had the patterny thingy behind the picture? im really confused now sad confused confused

mikep5791
omg when i delte background and try to save it it does this

The Ones
erm? paint shop pro is not a very advanced program. its kinda the same as MS paint. you realy want Adobe PhotoShop! visit my website: www.geocities.com/entertainmentbuster2000 when it comes online again (March 11th) then click downloads then programs the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 then download.

TX!
ah i know how to make transparent pop out sigs its pretty fun and easysmile

Lana
Originally posted by The Ones
erm? paint shop pro is not a very advanced program. its kinda the same as MS paint. you realy want Adobe PhotoShop! visit my website: www.geocities.com/entertainmentbuster2000 when it comes online again (March 11th) then click downloads then programs the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 then download.

...have you actually used PSP? I use it for everything (too lazy to load up Photoshop most of the time) and you can do pretty much anything that you can with PS.

And that was spam.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.