Colossus vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
frustyI searched for this fight with the search feature. There were groups with these two but no one on one.
I think that Colossus would level the Thing. It wasn't always that way but today Colossus is strong enough to take down the Fantastic Four's big gun.

Victor Von Doom
Thing for me. Think it's been done though because remember going through the reasoning before.

Scoobless
yeah.......... i remember doing this............ i argued that even though the thing isn't quite as strong his fighting skills would see him through to victory

Wynndar
i have seen references showing colossus has clas 100 strength but that doesnt really convince me he would be stronger than Thing who gets bigger and stronger the longer he is around...I still think Thing would kick his ass just like he did that skrull impersonating Colossus.

spetznaz
Not only is Colossus stronger than the Thing, but he is just as well trained in fighting skills.
Colossus takes this. The Thing, for all intents and purposes, is a poor person's version of the Hulk (or Colossus for that matter). He is strong, stronger than characters like the Rhino and Scorpion, but he is just outmatched by the Hulk and Colossus.
Especially the current version of Colossus who can technically give the Hulk a good rubbing (that is until the Hulk's anger powers him above what the Ruskie can handle).
The Thing is outmatched.

Eden Unicorn
I used to look at the Thing, Colossus and Sasquach all being in the same level. Now I think that out of the three Colossus has risen one notch above the other 2. I see Thing and Sasquach as right at 100 class in today's comic. Colossus seems to be a bit above that nearer to 110 both in strength and invulnerability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.