Hermione Weasley....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
There's a rumour going round that JK has started work on a new series of mystery novels called "The Adventures of Hermione Weasley..." Apparently this is a working title only, and it may have nothing at all to do with the HP books.... what do you lot reckon to that...???

leebrielle
i have not hear anything but that would be nice i cant wait for the next book

dark1365
"Adventures of Hermione Weasley"?

Another stupid hopful rumor. roll eyes (sarcastic)
JK wouldn't do anything like that.

ladygrim
i agree with dark

TheSun
Me too.

hermione7
never heard of that in hp websites,

chibiruto
no way

TheSun
Hermione are Ron are getting together, obviously, but there's no mystery novel called 'The Adventures of Hermione Weasley'.

big gay kirk
I heard about it through my journalism links... apparently some magazine hack saw the title on a bit of paper when she was interviewing JK..... but JK told her not to mention it.... how true an of this is I can't say... I just like spreading it around....

Draco69
I don't know why the Harry and Hermoine shippers use the Harry Potter 3 movie as some sort of spring for their cause. Not that I would mind that Harry and Hermoine getting to together. It's just that all evidence points in the direction of Hermoine and Ron getting together.

Dumb jock and bookworm girl. Classic couple.

Although I REALLY hate Ginny and Harry getting together. I personally don't think she is good enough for him.

TheSun
Ginny is faaaaaar too good for Harry - he's a moaning, sulky tennager filled with pointless angst, it would take quite a patience to be with him. Indeed Ginny has the ability control harry, she's brave enough to tell him he's being stupid, she doesn't back down - the perfect couple. Yeah, Harry/Hermione shippers are just stupid. And I seriously doubt that the whole Hermione Weasley thing is true - somebody is lieing along the way, and I'd have to guess it's the original journalist hack.

abnicirici
What's wrong with the Harry/Hermione shippers, really I think that Ron will not end up with Hermione at the end of the series!

TheSun
Well then you are wrong.

Draco69
Ditto.

O.A.R21
i just read jk rowlings autobiography for a school project and she said very clearly that there were ONLY going to be 7 Harry Potter books, and she is thinking about making a hogwarts dictionary on words from the magical world but thats it!

syko freak
Originally posted by TheSun
Well then you are wrong.

have 2 say i agree sad

O.A.R21
Actually you all should read her biography its really good! yes

FEDFAN316
there shouldnt be its bad enough that she has to annoy me by living on in the HP series but her own books?no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by big gay kirk
There's a rumour going round that JK has started work on a new series of mystery novels called "The Adventures of Hermione Weasley..." Apparently this is a working title only, and it may have nothing at all to do with the HP books.... what do you lot reckon to that...???
laughing that would be funny if that happens!
Originally posted by dark1365
"Adventures of Hermione Weasley"?

Another stupid hopful rumor. roll eyes (sarcastic)
JK wouldn't do anything like that.

You might be right. but she did base hermione off of herself, and has always said that hermione was the easiest character for her to write.

I wonder if this means she'll marry ron if the rumor's true. that would be cute if that happened. someone should make a harry potter fanfic like that. it would be funny. laughing because ron and hermione so like eachother.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by abnicirici
What's wrong with the Harry/Hermione shippers, really I think that Ron will not end up with Hermione at the end of the series!

Wow, this is amazing! I actually agree with TS for once! laughing out loud That's a first.

ladygrim
theres a first for everything laughing out loud

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah I guess so. big grin

ladygrim
laughing out loud indeed

Phoenix
I very much doubt she'd do an extension of the current characters. If she sticks with the world she's created at all, I would think she would pick a completely different character in a completely different situation, or possibly just do a set of "factual" books, like the two she did for comic relief

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, but it would be funny if she did make an extension. It would also be interesting.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't know why the Harry and Hermoine shippers use the Harry Potter 3 movie as some sort of spring for their cause. Not that I would mind that Harry and Hermoine getting to together. It's just that all evidence points in the direction of Hermoine and Ron getting together.

Dumb jock and bookworm girl. Classic couple.

Although I REALLY hate Ginny and Harry getting together. I personally don't think she is good enough for him.

Yes. Harry and Ginny would be an unusual couple, though I think it would be kind of adorable if they got together. And Ron and Hermione definitely would be the classic couple. And I have no Idea why the H/Hr shippers use the HP3 movie. It drives me insane. It's pretty obvious that the movie is filled with R/Hr clues. They just think that with the whole time turner thing, that it must mean they'll get together. And some of the filmmakers stated that they love the idea of Ron and Hermione liking eachother. I know you put that post there long ago, but I just felt like stating something.

sugar&sweet
hopfully jk will then get the hint and make ron and hermione a couple.

#1Rupert_Lover
Hey, she might already have planned it. After all she does mention the word "Foreshadowing" a lot, when she talks about the movie. big grin

sugar&sweet
i hope so. yay Happy Dance

#1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I can only see Ron and Hermione liking eachother, personally. Other guys dating hermione, I just couldn't see. Well, I couldn't see any other guys having a long lasting relationship with hermione. I could see a relationship between Ron and Hermione lasting, though.

sugar&sweet
same ere, but no1 else

noelluvspotter
I think that might be a good idea because in the movies J/K kind of hints to the fact that they might like each other. I would buy that movie/ book if this is true.

#1Rupert_Lover
me too.

sugar&sweet
i would buy it straight the way

Unicor777
I don't beleive that JK rowling would write something like that, because what ever she writes would never reach the glory of Harry Potter. But on the other side she can continue with writing similar staff about witches and wizards in another contex, or to prove her originality and to slap the sceptics she can write something completelly diferent and will astonish the world, for the second time

#1Rupert_Lover
We're not saying it's going to happen. we're just saying that if it was going to happen, we'd buy the book.

Unicor777
of course I would buy the book !

DanFan4000
Just have to wait and see....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.