she-hulk VS wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins?? imo she-hulk takes it

Draco69
This has already been done. WW wins. She's stronger, faster, much more skilled, yadda yadda.

ayjay
i think its close...possibly wonder woman....i think this essantially a lower grade superman vs hulk battle

stormfront13
well now she-hulk gets stronger by the minute and is like super invulnerable

stormfront13
I also saw in the comics that she outclassed the things greatest strength with one arm, and she has a healing factor.

Draco69
It don't matter. She-Hulk doesn't get stronger by the minute. That's her cousin. She-Hulk still retains her normal strength. Unless she's afraid. Fear = Stronger She-Hulk.

Do I really need to go over this? WW is stronger. WW is faster. WW has eons of fighting experience. WW has a whole lot of godly weapons. She-Hulk goes down.

stormfront13
ww's strength ha doubled since last time so she is like over 100 tons- and ww hardly uses her weapons in fight- if she gets hurt she can heal

Draco69
WW is second in strength to Superman. She once moved the freakin moon. She once supported an entire island. She-Hulk is not in her league.

Hardly uses her weapons? She uses them all of the time. Simple really. WW is such a pacifist (and she feels sorry for She-Hulk looking like the Wicked Witch of the West's lesbian lover) she would just wrap Jen up with her lasso. Which is unbreakable. And also possesses mind control.

stormfront13
she didn't move the moon by herself and you aren't giving she- hulk enough credit. her strength has literally doubled- so technically it should be 75 times two ands that is her strength. if she is hurt she has a healing factor.

Draco69
Actually there was a Wonder Woman comic where WW moved the Moon by herself.

She-Hulk has strength and a subpar healing factor. So what? In the Disassembled event, where She-Hulk went crazy and grew a whole lot stronger, Iron Man took her out with one punch.

WW is still stronger than She-Hulk. She moves faster than the speed of sound. She has an unbreakable lasso that can pierce nearly anything when used as a whip, deflectable bracelets that can generate a forcefield stronger enough to withstand Superman's mightest blows, and eons of fighting experience. She's a master of nearly every martial art. She-Hulk is seriously outclassed.

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman wins. She's faster, stronger, she can fly, and the whole bit. She Hulk's sole advantage may be her durability.

I've never heard of She-Hulk getting stronger in times of fear. From what I seen, the more she trains the stronger she gets.

stormfront13
this fight is definitley even- if people think the hting can beat her than she- hulk definitley has a chance. she hulks one arm is stronger than the thing could ever be. in a ff4 comic she maxed out his highest strength with one arm. she is as durable as the thing and a lot stronger. and everytime wonder woman hurts her she will heal. besides how will super speed help him when thay are fighting hand to hand??

pr1983
you arent listening...

super speed is a major advantage, as well as the fact that ww is infinitely stronger than the thing, moreso than she hulk...

eleveninches
/\ yup yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.