Senses Fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
I have only heard a couple songs from the band Senses Fail, but I think they are pretty cool. I was wondering if any one else had heard of them, and if so, what do you think of them?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I like them alot!! eek!

Alpha Centauri
Just another clone band.

-AC

Deathblow
I like From The Depths Of Dreams EP. I don't think I could take more than 8 tracks of them though.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I like "lady in a blue Dress" yes

SnakeEyes
I like the music video for Buried a Lie

khalla
I like Angela Baker and my Obbession.

NicktheBassist
before today i had only heard buried a lie and a few others and i didn't realize that they were as heavy as they actually are. But i like them, one of favorites would have to be, like khalla, Angela Barker and My Obssesion. they are playing in a concert with My Chemical Romance, The Used, Killswitch Engage and some other bands near where i live on the 26th of this month and Me and some friends are probably gonna go. I think the concert is called..... uh, i forget. DEFCON one will know.

Hey, khalla, i like your sig, its always nice to see a fellow fan of Family Guy. I also like the line from St. Jimmy. Green Day rocks rock

xLiNdS x 622x
bump
i like Slow Dance and Choke on This happy

MetalHeart
SF r awesome, and they're a great live band!!

JenR1215
My ALL TIME favorite song, and will always be Bloody Romance.

I cant get the CD at any of the stores around where i live and The Warped Tour CD it's on isn't in stock. So i'll probably have to buy it off EBay.

Red Superfly
*yawn*

JenR1215
Good Morning, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.