Darth Vader vs. Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
Human Darth Vader(when he's at his most powerful) vs. Jesus.
Since Anakin is the jesus who went evil and got more powerful, do you think Jesus could battle him and win?

SnakeEyes
no comment

eleveninches
Vader would crucify him

jedimaster2000
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
no comment

Sesse
Who is Jesus? Is he EU character? =O

Darth_Janus
Jesus would own Vader. Vader can't control his emotions. And, since I feel like being one of the Vader cultists that so frequent this place... here goes...

Jesus would win, cuz, like, he's the chosen one. The messiah. He has more ******* in his blood, thus making him stronger with the Lord and thus he would totally whup ass. (Yes, I used Jesus and whup ass in the same sentence, actually twice. Sue me.) And Jesus would be a better swordsman than anyone else ever made of all time because he is the One and has those thingies in his blood, even if he's never swung a blade before in his life. And Jesus would know more about lore than anyone who had ever lived because he was born in a time when the light side was at its shining moment, blah blah blah... cuz I don't pay attention to messiahs and saints before or after this point. Jesus rules!

Man, isn't that just annoying to hear? Now imagine that posted on every versus thread. Wow... Truly vexing.

But seriously, I think Jesus would win because he's not the violent type. And moral purity beats violent passion every time.

DCLXVI
What the f**k?
I have no other comment other than this: LMFAO Janus.....stick out tongue

Imaginary
Blinkety Blink wink

Stealth Agent
Vader draws his lightsaber, standing there heavily breathing he clicks the trigger igniting the blade. jesus stands a mear five feet away from him standing there calmly, "If you strike me down you will only hurt yourself, "His calm voice pierces through the air.
"I will not listen to your nonsense, "Vader shouts.
he lunges foward swinging the red beam of his lightsaber directly through Jesus.
Jesus dissapears, and his garments drop to the floor.

About twenty years later, Vader dies and he gos to hell.

JESUS WINS

Darth_Janus
Amen, brutha. Preach on!

*Gets out his lightsaber cross. Basically, it's two twin-bladed sabres taped together. Starts whuppin' ass.*

jackstain
Darth Vader is beyond amazing....but JEsus? come on. no contest, the bearded savior wins against anyone. He would build a table and break it over Vader's head, then laugh and smite him into hell.

GarryChao
Darth Vader. Jesus would freaking die for Vader to "wash away his sins".

Vader skewers him with his saber.
"Idiot".

Darth_Janus
Someone's got a skewed view on religion...

Darth_Nefarus
Well, I guess Vader could kill him, but then he would be a Jedi Knight Light and then he would laugh at Vader who has no penis.

Darth Trytavius
I think Jesus make Vader to the light side easily blessing him.

DarkMenace
this is stupid and ridiculous. I cant believe im saying this. Sorry, Jesus, but Darth Vader chokes him to death.

Uber_God
Jesus would call to his father in the heavens to strike down vader where he stands

Darth_Janus
Ah, hate to put this out there, but if the Force and Jesus existed in the same reality, wouldn't it be logical to think the son of God could block a force choke? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Sesse
Originally posted by DarkMenace
Vader chokes him to death.

So what? After 3 days he would be back standing at Vaders doorstep.

Darth_Janus
With a vengeance.

Jesus: Force choke me, mutha... You goin' to hell, yeah...

(Yes, Jesus is black.)

Darth Mantis
no expression laughing

Fishy
Actually Jesus was coloured not white...

And if i have to take this question seriously i would have to Jesus, at least the christian definition of Jesus. The muslim definition would be dead quickly.. The christian however, would like said before probably be able to block any force attack of Vader. A lightsaber attack might kill him but he'd just return and finish the job while Vader was sleeping..

While either that, or just blind him... What? If he can make blind people see he can probably make normal people blind

kid-adi-mundi
two words vader wins

Darth_Janus
Of better yet, Jesus heals Vader's wounds both in his soul and on his body. A passive yet monumental victory.

Bet none of you thought of that.

Fishy
Yeah i did, but what would be the fun of a fight like that?

Jaster Fett
Anakin would beat vader no problem, more than anything because he has a lot more midichlorians then vader and if luke could beat vader anakin could beat vader

Fishy
And what does that have to do with Jesus?

Darth_Janus
That person's brain associated Anakin with God. It's spreading. Time for containment.

Fishy
Anakin is god? Damn... That woudl explain a lot of what has happened in the world in the last 5000+ years

Darth_Janus
Yeah. No wonder Moses was wondering the desert for forty years.

"I hate sand. It's harsh and rough. And it all looks the same. Good luck with directions, Moses."

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah. No wonder Moses was wondering the desert for forty years.

"I hate sand. It's harsh and rough. And it all looks the same. Good luck with directions, Moses."

laughing out loud laughing

That really made me laugh out loud

Darth_Janus
Me too. lol... Good humor is a neccessity here.

Stealth Agent
lol
that was funnay

Kun-ni Habeo
jesus owns vader,he culd talk him out of a fight,kinda like revan only religious version

Darth_Janus
Revan's God too? Who knew Star Wars was a polytheistic universe?

Fishy
Revan is like Allah... Basicly the same thing only from a different perspective

Darth_Janus
So is Malachor or Korriban Mecca/

Fishy
Coruscant is probably like Jerusalem... Holy to all...

Malachor and Korriban are like Rome and Mecca... Don't know which is what though...

Darth_Nefarus
Wow, this thread was just me folling around wasted one night, and look at the glory now

Fishy
Bad things happen when you talk about stupid stuff with stupid people

Darth_Nefarus
Okay....

Darth Mantis
You guys need Jesus...

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah I do, he owes me 5 bucks

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
You guys need Jesus...

But where will we find him? Malachor? Coruscant? Korriban? Its so confusing

jackstain
you'll find him standing over vader's dead body peeing.

Fishy
You'd think he'd take the time to find a toilet

jackstain
no he'd be pissin on vaders head after he whipped that as$

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fishy
But where will we find him? Malachor? Coruscant? Korriban? Its so confusing Taris... Oh wait that blew up...
blowup

Kun-ni Habeo
we'll find him on malachor ,janus i think revan is more like buddha

Kiu Dun
Here:

Vader rushes at Jesus, God cuts off his dick and sends t ohell ewith millions of beautiful women, but guess what, God also cut off his figures and his lips so he can't do anything to these beautiful women. Then Jesus pops open a Holy Soda and drinks it.

Darth Mantis
Whoa, whoa personal foul... ten yards...

DenKi
****ing retared creating this thread

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

jackstain
kiu dun= genius

Darth_Nefarus
but this thread has brought so much joy to our internet lives

Darth Mantis
No, no it hasn't *starts to cry*

Darth_Nefarus
and btw Jesus is tokin up with Yoda

SithKiller
God did say partaketh of all herbs or something like that didnt he?..smoke

Darth_Janus
This thread is so fitting.

exanda kane
jesus is cannon fodder!

Fishy
Where would vader get a freaking Cannon??? Seriously. And why use such a primitive weapon?

exanda kane
it's just a phrase man

Darth_Janus
Jesus can't lose, man. He and Parker Lewis are brothers. (I know, half of you will smirk and the rest will scratch your heads over that line)

exanda kane
currently scratching head . . .

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
it's just a phrase man

You can't use that in this thread man, this thread is very very serious... Using phrases is like saying Jesus lives on Korriban... WHEN WE IN REALITY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE LIVES sad

exanda kane
Jesus was black and a jew and that is the truth. Vader was black and a Sith, that is a fact.

Fishy
Jesus wasn't black.... He wasn't white either, but he wasn't black...

Darth_Nefarus
Jesus was brown if anything, most of the jews who lived in that area, in that time had brown skin.

Darth_Janus
Jesus is holy, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he has soul.

Darth_Glentract
lmao

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Jesus was brown if anything, most of the jews who lived in that area, in that time had brown skin.

He had the same skin colours Muslims have...

exanda kane
could be a muslim as well as a jew . . . what about the christian thing

Darth_Janus
Christianity didn't exist until technically, Christ's diciples began to spread his word. He was, in life, a Jew.

exanda kane
my point exactly, but jesus was walking along Jeruselam high street selling opium, when some guy come up to him and says he's the son of god

Bobafett34
allah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.