batman vs silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
batman vs silver Surfer

Batman five years of prep time , no make it 20 years prep time.

Kento
Batman becomes old man, fergits about the fight, gets killed.

long pig
heh...nothing batman could ever do would hurt SS.
ever

StrawNilla
Silver Surfer.

No prep time could possibly be enough for Bats to come up with something to beat Surfer, or pierce Surfer's skin for that matter. Then again, he could possibly interview Galactus for insight.....but the liklihood of him finding Galactus much less getting any useful information out of him is laughable at best.

lifeisaglich
I beg to differ.

If it was a spontaneous meeting oooohweee I would be laughing at kgkg but he played it smart. Because there is no way batman is going to win.

Now batman's parterned prep time and he gets 20 yrs. there is a whole lot of stuff that batman can do to prepare for the suffer. For example trap the suffer inside the phantom zone. And he does not have to wait long to get the phantom zone.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha.

Batman turns up with 20 years of preparation, gets wiped out in about 2 seconds.

-AC

Quick Freeze
well has surfer ever had a foe that devoted their whole life to defeating him?

Alpha Centauri
With Surfer's power and Batman being Batman, does it matter?

-AC

seaapple
All that Batman could do in those 20 years would be to look for someone else that is more powerful to help.

eleveninches
Originally posted by seaapple
All that Batman could do in those 20 years would be to look for someone else that is more powerful to help. And what's wrong with that???

Swanky-Tuna
If only Surfer could be bought.

long pig
Originally posted by eleveninches
And what's wrong with that???
well, hes got a point.....be like..."lex....i gotta deal to make with ya..."
have lex and bat with all lex connections...could work

jplatinum
This is hilarious, man.
But honestly, Idon't know.
Batman is king of prep time(ecxpet for dr. doom)
And surfer has cosmic godlike powers.

ZephroCarnelian
lol.

Bats would sneak up on the Surfer ahead of the battle using his Invisibility Bat-Cloak. Then he'd sneakily wax Surfers board with Super Slippy Surfboard Bat Wax.

Surfer would cream Bats, then fly off into space at light speed, slipping off his board and fulling into a black hole from within which there is no escape.

Batman WILL have his Bat-vengeance, lol.

Mainstream
okay Batman who be in his 50....okay he goes through time in a time machine...he gets the technology to make a battle suit that can absorb cosmic radation...when SS trys to blast almost elderly bats...the suit absorbs the blast..Batman fires the energy back...up laces it with negitive energy...thus weaking the Surfer Surfe turning to a human...or humaniod or whatever...Then Batman goes over and kung fu the sliver bastard...or Batman gets beat..which ever you perfer. and Batman is the king of prep time...Doctor Doom is a close second though.

python99
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay Batman who be in his 50....okay he goes through time in a time machine...he gets the technology to make a battle suit that can absorb cosmic radation...when SS trys to blast almost elderly bats...the suit absorbs the blast..Batman fires the energy back...up laces it with negitive energy...thus weaking the Surfer Surfe turning to a human...or humaniod or whatever...Then Batman goes over and kung fu the sliver bastard...or Batman gets beat..which ever you perfer. and Batman is the king of prep time...Doctor Doom is a close second though.

I agree not about the time travel thing but about batman whooping the surfers ass . Honestly Batman is probably the greatest and most underated superhero of all time maybe better than superman and spiderman. When it comes down to it Batman always finds away to win with his intelligence and his brute strength wich is all natural.

Mainstream
I was kidding about the time traveling....I'm sure the technology needed to bring SS down would exist in 20 years...Batman would sit in the cave and play around with Surfer send some Batman Cyborg enforcer mega super ultra robot thingies to weaken SS...then in classic Batman fashion...he'd come out of nowhere and BAM Surfer gets wiped out! I wonder will Alfred be alive to see his "rich son's" victory?

ebonyblade1
This is batman. He isn't doom, but he could be. He has that rick james power (I'm rich, b*&@#). Oh and prep time, he doesn't need 20 years maybe 4 years max. He will borrow supes phantom zone projector, and he will either do it(he built a teleporter so he has technical skills), put his best scientists on it from wayne tech, contract with lex corps or pay some criminal mastermind money to do it for him--provided the money is not used for crime. And he will design from supes phantom zone projector a phantom zone bomb or worse. He will show up at the designated fighting area using a boom tube and a bat ufo (his spaceship--yes the man has his own space ship) but of course he want really be in the spaceship, it will be anything from a robot dummy to a hardlight image and soon as silver surfer is in proximity. Boom. no more surfer. sorta. And thats just plan a. plan b is superman. plan c is the JLA/reserves.

Draco69
If Doom can do it, so can Batman. Especially with his resources and allies.

Linkalicious
Doom did it.

Batman could do it in 20 years....

Scoobless
he could scan the Eradicator and build an army of Batradicators (Eradi-Baters?)........ but he'd still lose

Superherovandal
in that utility belt he has a powerful weapon an anti-cosmi bomb along with a shield from it and he just gives to SS and he goes SPLAT.

Lord-of-Dreams
Maybe in the alotted time, Bats could become SS2? Or ultra-Doom? or Thanos-junior? Or mini-God? He could possibly befriend all of the Marvel crazy mo-fos and have them team up on SS? Then he and his Marvel counterpart(Black Panther) would jump out of the shadows band kill SS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.