does this happen to u too??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
LOL, sometimes I forgot I posted, then I go and see "last post A4E" and Im like "wtf" and I'm sure someone hacked my account, I make a list of the ppl who know my password, and then I realize it was me laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by A4E
LOL, sometimes I forgot I posted, then I go and see "last post A4E" and Im like "wtf" and I'm sure someone hacked my account, I make a list of the ppl who know my password, and then I realize it was me laughing out loud laughing out loud

Seriously, it happens to me every day. yes

ladygrim
laughing out loud i do that alll the time big grin

BakaXero
Originally posted by A4E
LOL, sometimes I forgot I posted, then I go and see "last post A4E" and Im like "wtf" and I'm sure someone hacked my account, I make a list of the ppl who know my password, and then I realize it was me laughing out loud

thats why i decided to change my password...

A4E
LOL and Im like so sure someone did it and I get like angry and stuff laughing out loud it's hilarious

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by A4E
LOL and Im like so sure someone did it and I get like angry and stuff laughing out loud it's hilarious

Yeah, I think I've actually only posted here like four times. The rest is some other guy. stick out tongue big grin

BakaXero
i think someone hacked my email account... so i changed the password to that too. there was something weird that happened so i changed it

A4E
LOL u've got a paranoia prob?? stick out tongue

BakaXero
maybe but something seemed wrong in my email or was it msn...well it was one of them so i changed my password... i mean i wasnt really worried about it till that day when it seemed something fishy was going on

nitro-swicked
nope not to me big grin

chelsea17
I get confused a lot of the time...so it happens to me too

shaber
http://f.frost.bbboy.net/healnpd/sarcastic-clones.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.