Favorite tv channel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
What tv channel do you find is your favorite or that you most watch?Mined is fox and Com and Cartoon network.What about you?JMferns_05

A4E
ABC
Comedy Central
Fox
HBO
ESPN

King Burger
99% of the times the tv is on Cartoon Network.

Even the crapiest cartoon is better than all that
reality show/ditsy sitcom/cooking/re-decorating/tough guy cop
shows that populate most of main tv time.

steptreks
i watch sky one
hallmark
trouble
living tv and E4 normally

SlipknoT
Fuse
Comedy Central
Animal planet
Spike
Monsters HD

ericadurancefan
abc
the wb
fox
abc family
and fx

RZA
Comedy Central
E
Cartoon Network
TNT
ESPN
HBO(don't have it right now sad I'm definitely gonna try to get it back before the new season of sopranos starts)

Lana
Comedy Central and Cartoon Network (particularly at night for Adult Swim).

Punk Tiger
UK Gold! big grin OFAH! big grin
Err, Animal planet
Toonami
ITV1! big grin Corrie! big grin
Umm, Fox Kids
Music channels! big grin OK I calm down now (only this channel if playing something I like.)

Red X
I watch alot... Encore, Starz, HBO, Show, But I always watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network... Animal Planet sucks... I also watch Comedy Planet.

sky shadow
cartoon network
saturdays at wb kids
fox kids
nick(a little)
and disney (just a bit)
adult swim
starz
i like kids show still got that thing

MildPossession
Well humm, I only have five channels, the ones I watch the most are BBC1 and Channel 4.

syko freak
C4 and Sky1 oh n BBC1

A4E
discovery channel is so fine too droolio Im s weird but no kidding i actually watch it

Punk Tiger
Originally posted by Red X
I watch alot... Encore, Starz, HBO, Show, But I always watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network... Animal Planet sucks... I also watch Comedy Planet.

Why does Animal Planet suck? Some programs on it show people being nice to animals after being treated badly and we see them in their state

Never heard of Comedy Planet.... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.