Ein & Jackie vs Jin & Hwoorang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
Rules: Jin is not allowed to use the Devil gene and Ein can't suddenly remember who he is and start using ninja techniques.

So which tag team takes it.

FallenArchAngel
Jin & Hwoarang would win anyday they are just way cooler than Ein and Jakie(who ever he is)

SaTsuJiN
Jin and Ein are closely matched.. but tekken 5 jin has some pretty tricky moves... as for jackie (do you mean Jacky Bryant from VF4?)
http://www.ianstorm.com/screens/Stormstaff/Crimson/VF4/character_3.jpg

if you mean this guy vs Hwoarang.. hwoarang wins easily due to more moves and juggles

Lord Ryugen
No dude the DOA character. You know the Bruce-Lee rip off. I haven't played the game for a while but I'm sure that was his name.

FallenArchAngel
the DOA dude is called Jann lee not Jackie

Lord Ryugen
....Bugger!

Well this is what happens when you lose the game for over a year and a half. I think it needs editing laughing

FallenArchAngel
How could u lose a game for a year and a half!!!!!!

Lord Ryugen
I'm not sure. Last year I opened the case and the game wasn't there. I searched the other cases but the games gone M.I.A.

FallenArchAngel
So have u found it at long last?

Lord Ryugen
Nope but I'm going to keep searching. No one keeps me away from Kasumi and Aynae

FallenArchAngel
or u could just buy it again.

Lord Ryugen
what and spend 5 pounds!

FallenArchAngel

Lord Ryugen

AdventChild
Jin and Hwoarang is an unstoppable team...Plus... Jann Lee just sucks and and hwoarang can easily shut him up.....Jin on the other hand would take out Ein with hardly any effort.....

NENF3P
^Jann Lee would burst Hwoarang's head open. srsly

Ein having issues remembering who he is is a holding back Ein, which yes, Jin would defeat easily. DOA4 Ein however, Jin will sweat, maybe even blood.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AdventChild
Jin and Hwoarang is an unstoppable team...Plus... Jann Lee just sucks and and hwoarang can easily shut him up.....Jin on the other hand would take out Ein with hardly any effort.....

Jann Lee ko's dinosaurs. What feats does Hworang have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.