I'm wet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Hi I am wet thats what i say to random people in the hallway...you got a problem with that...DO YA!?

shellie
*hands you a towel* go dry yourself

Corran
I think she uses Tampons, not Pads.

smoker4
laughing out loud

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Corran
I think she uses Tampons, not Pads. stick out tongue laughing out loud

dark1365
Cherry, you're way too enthusiastic.

Clovie
i'm dry huh

a1hsauce
laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing omg cloveis funny

Clovie
i didn't mean it to be funny. i'm serious no expression

Alpha Centauri
...And she bitches about getting labelled.

Tsk tsk.

-AC

sniper
i was wet... it was snowing out

CherryPie
No i say shit to poeple I loove attention...like you didn't know peeps

i feel like pamela anderson

with out the boobs...I have boobs...just not that big

Clovie
Originally posted by CherryPie

i feel like pamela anderson

with out the boobs...I have boobs...just not that big but i think she has small ones at the moment confused

CherryPie
No i seen here in one mag she is bombing those things they are bigger than both of our heads combined eek!

Clovie
again? blink i thought she had them got smaller due to helth conditions :s

Storm
This could perfectly go in the Random Comments thread. Why make an individual thread out of it?

Beast_Within
No i seen here in one mag she is bombing those things they are bigger than both of our heads combined eek! messed

Sun Ce
what u could say is "i'm horny" everytime u go past guys, might make their day wink........

CherryPie
I saw her stand next to my other man Anthony kiedis and he hada HUGE smile on his face big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by Storm
This could perfectly go in the Random Comments thread. Why make an individual thread out of it? coz it's Cherry happy

I saw her stand next to my other man Anthony kiedis and he hada HUGE smile on his face big grin afterall he is a MALE roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Clovie
coz it's Cherry happy

afterall he is a MALE roll eyes (sarcastic) hey, wats wrong with bein a male, huh? mad

CherryPie
I am not MLAE mad

Alpha Centauri
Suuuuuure.

-AC

NyC-gUrL
im not a mlae either huh

Corran
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
im not a mlae either huh No you're ALL male wink

lil bitchiness
1eye im keeping my eye on this god forsaken waste of a thread!

Drumdude1167
oh cherry...i love you.....

Corran
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
1eye im keeping my eye on this god forsaken waste of a thread! Just close it now, you know it's sooo gonna get out of hand.

Jackie Malfoy
All I want to say to you is next time besure to wear a diaper.It may save your life one day!JMinnocent

Corran
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
All I want to say to you is next time besure to wear a diaper.It may save your life one day!JMinnocent laughing out loud

speiderman
i can take this a different way, shhs ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.