Con Air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
Anyone else here loves this 1997 Actionfeast from Jerry Bruckheimer? it's one of my top 133 favorite movies of all time ever since i first saw it in 1997 at the movies.

SnakeEyes
Oh yeah well its in my top 843.673463 favorite movies of all time list!
just kidding... But yes it is an awesome mindless action movie.

Wolfie
It's a cool action flick. Probably my favorite Nicholas Cage movie.

Piggle Humsy
Good Film thumb up
Steve Buscemi ~ Garland 'The Marietta Mangler' Greene is great in it! yes

Piggle
one eye

T.M
Good film yes

John Malkovich ( Great actor )- Cyrus 'The Virus' Grissom is the highlight IMO

Cyrus Grissom: Make a move and the bunny gets it. Classic

Bardock42
John Malkovich yes
Steve Buscemi yes
Nicholas cage sick

God Nicholas Cage is so bad.

Deathblow
Nicolas Cage is great, can never understand why some people have a problem with him. He's given some of the best individual performances of recent years.

Anyway, cool movie, very stupid but fun. Plus the cast is amazing, Buscemi, Malkovitch, Cage, Ving Rhames and John Cusack. Luvverly.

A4E
i agree with cine, my brother worships this movie, i think is pretty good tooo... def in my top 70

LLG
I think Con Air was a good movie.

Johnlindsey289
I definitely call this movie the best movie of 1997 in my opinion right next to " Starship Troopers", " Fifth Element", " Titanic", " Men in Black", " The Game", " L.A. Confidential", " Gattaca", " Good Will Hunting", and "Hercules".

alic88
^ u forgot FACE OFF

Soth
Cage is one of my favorite (if not favorite) actors, but his accent in this movie was so f*cking terrible. If he'd kept his real voice it'd be in my top 30 no question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.