HeLlO EvErYoNe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikep5791
hello all!!! im new and probly annoying hehe wink

well, hmm, not really much to know about me? im just ur ordinary guy.....

im 16, no life, on pc to much =/ o! i have a girlfriend big grin names terri and shes super fine, ill try upload image of her, dno if u can from a phone, f any1 knows tell me smile

er my names mike and thats about it :P im not good at avatars etc bte so if ne1 wants to make me 1 laughing out loud ill be happy to accept it wink laughing

Thanks guys/girls later smile

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Kaleanae
Hi smile

King Burger
Class?
"Goodmorning Mr.mikep5791".

Captain REX
Welcome aboard.

mikep5791
THANKS big grin big grin big grin laughing happy beer whistle

LLG
Welcome!

bebejeyd
hEyYa... mE's nEw hErE chOo.. hEhE.. nyWay... ThiS siTe sEemS CoOL, hOpe tO Learn SomEthin fRom hErE..

misha
hey happy
thanx for the intro stick out tongue
welcome to kmc diva

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC!!

dragonpisces272
heylow there mike! seem like a happy-go-lucky one big grin

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
I like posters myself, not rosters. lol. Have an amazing day!

Mrs_Desrosiers
hi! im new too so yea blink hi! big grin angel

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Corran

irlywntjmac
hey how u be

irlywntjmac
i a new so im j introducing myself ig. im meg and im 15 j ordinary but i think im cool. send me a message if u want.

09rumss
hey! how r u? just sparkin' a subject here. Hope you have fun here! out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.