the obese spider-man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
ive heard rumors theres a new spider-man comic coming out called: the obese spider-man. can anyone confirm this?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by The Ones
ive heard rumors theres a new spider-man comic coming out called: the obese spider-man. can anyone confirm this?

Obese? You mean like fat? I haven't heard anything about that.

mordamor22
nope....where did you hear the rumors?

doctorstrongbad
maybe its a joke?

mordamor22
Ill bet...

doctorstrongbad
That would be a funny joke. Like Peter Porker the Spider-ham.

mordamor22
haha! did u just make that up?

The Ones
Originally posted by mordamor22
nope....where did you hear the rumors?

some newsagent guy told me when i was buying a spider-man comic. he said "would you like to pre-order the new spider-man comics" and i said " what is it called" and he said "the obese spider-man". and i was like "no expression"

ash007
dude please belive i am not being rude here, But is there any chance that the newspaper guy was playing a joke or taking the piss. wink

Next Venom_girl
Hmm... Spidey really lets himself go. stick out tongue

mordamor22
haha not in a million years...

BlackC@t
I doubt they'd make such an idiot out of Peter. The last thing I want is for my hero to become some fat guy.

But if they do, I'll be so freakin' pissed! furious

badsymbiote
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
That would be a funny joke. Like Peter Porker the Spider-ham.

Good one, strongbad. Very humorous. I haven't heard anything about this, either, but the way Marvel has been headed lately, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah marvel is having some problems lately, but I know they can pull thru.

doctorstrongbad
This would of made another great April Fools day post. lol I can see it now... Marvel writers try to give Soiderman a new direction. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
Okay, now this has to be a joke.

NoFate007
"I have to go save Mary Ja....eh the hell with it *sits back down on couch; opens up a bag of cheetos*."

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing out loud

doctorstrongbad
He would be drinking beer and eating pizza all night long instead of fighting crime. The only way he would fight anybody would be if they tried to take his food. lol

Spideys Sister
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! too bad it'd be a best seller.

doctorstrongbad
So did we ever confirm if this is a joke or not?

Spideys Sister
It is But it's still funny

Spideys Sister
E-mail me and I'll draw an obese Spidey for laughs! Seriously

RogueGambitdare
It has to be a joke. No way. That can't be true. Who'd want to see a fat Spidey?

Spideys Sister
I'm Dead serious I'll make my own obese spidey comic so this forum can be taken seriously

The Ones
Im only going by what my news agent told me. but i guess he was just going for laughs

Spideys Sister
You think?

doctorstrongbad
Well They have a lot of different spider-man comics out there, maybe in this one he decides to let his wait go. lol

Paola
not true, right?

right...

Spideys Sister
I donno. I mean like I said I may just make a comic like that and post it on th web!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.