Mark Hamill in Episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

insidestory
I am working for one of many companys putting the final touches to Ep.3 and being a huge Star Wars fan you can imagine my surprise when I saw footage today of MARK HAMILL in a cameo role as a senator. He will make two very short appearances in the movie, both appearances will be within 18 minutes of each other. And get this Vader does use his lightsaber.I only saw footage of him igniting it so whether he actually uses it or not I don't know yet. I will keep you informed.

LandoSpeeder2
That be cool, but I'm not completely satisfied with it being legit with a guy just coming here and saying he works on ROTS.

jjwil76
messed huh no wacko What the f**k? What the f**k? sad sick

zavin
im with u lando,
but, if its real?, then fine...

forumcrew
and which company is this?

i dont like the idea of mark hamill being in it because he is Luke, and hes rumoured to be involved with the upcoming tv show. So i dont wanna see him as a different character.. maybe if there were some sort of vision into the future of him as luke that would be ok

insidestory
Well you can only take it as you see it. I'm hardly gonna tell who I work for.

forumcrew
its just random of you to only show up now.. when GL has already said the movie is pretty much DONE

BAILY
Damn Noobs.... stop crying put for attention and find yourself a girlfriend already and dont be screwing me out of the trailer come Thursday!!! I got a cameo in ROTS too... I am the speckle of dust flying around in the Jedi Council Chambers!!

PVS
Originally posted by insidestory

then we can hardly believe you

bilb
Dude, working at Blockbuster does NOT make you an insider when it comes to movies.....

Mist

I dont believe you. Only when i see it with my own eyes, and see the name in the credits will i be satisfied. And then, i still wont believe you work for ROTS. Stop causing trouble.

PVS
laughing out loud bilb

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by bilb
Dude, working at Blockbuster does NOT make you an insider when it comes to movies.....
laughing

DCLXVI
Mark Hammil has continually confirmed that he is NOT in Episode III, though he had been interested in a small-cameo.
He's busy waiting to see if LucasFilm gives him a call for the rumoured TV show.....wink

But, Hammil COULD be lying......

insidestory
Pretty much all the spoilers that are out there are 100%. There is rumoured to be a surprise and if its true then they are doing an excellent job of keeping a lid on it.

BAILY

LMFAO!! You just made my day Bilb.... Love ya cool

PVS
really, the fact that you would give yourself the handle 'insidestory' and publically boast on a forum to people you dont know makes it obvious you are bullshitting. here, talk to this guy www.supershadow.com

you have much in common

insidestory
Remember where you heard it guys. I don't think i'll bother with you guys in future theres plenty other forums.

PVS
forgot already no expression

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
really, the fact that you would give yourself the handle 'insidestory' and publically boast on a forum to people you dont know makes it obvious you are bullshitting. here, talk to this guy www.supershadow.com

you have much in common

Yeah this guy has alientenated everyone else, call him. I am sure he would welcome the company, especially as he gears up to publish his uber authentic Hayden interview.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LandoSpeeder2
We just need more confirmation than just saying you work for them.

BAILY
Have fun on them... go to MF.com they will eat you alive!!

bilb
Remember where you heard it guys. I don't think i'll bother with you guys in future theres plenty other forums.

HAPPY DANCE!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DCLXVI

insidestory
Landospeeder I want to keep my job thats why I'm telling on here it's anon.....
I just thought I was keeping you all up to speed but I wont bother from now on.

PVS
thought you were leaving....

forumcrew
Pretty much all the spoilers that are out there are 100%. There is rumoured to be a surprise and if its true then they are doing an excellent job of keeping a lid on it.

no they arnt if they told you they are doing a bad job and you should be fired for being bad at your job.. no more free blockbuster rentals for you

SithSpy
LMFAO @ PVS and Bilb ......cant breathe......stop.....making......fun.......cant.......stop..................laughing

LandoSpeeder2
It would be funny if this dude was right. stick out tongue

BAILY
If he was... we just burned him good and we feel great.....

forumcrew
if he knew that kind of info and wanted to share it with us he could have been doing this for a lot longer then just today.. why would he risk his job to tell random people on a forum shit? but it would be hillarious if he was right

PVS
btw....i'm george lucas

forumcrew
OMG thats SOOOO cool can you PM me the movie dude?

jjwil76
Originally posted by BAILY
Damn Noobs.... stop crying put for attention and find yourself a girlfriend already and dont be screwing me out of the trailer come Thursday!!! I got a cameo in ROTS too... I am the speckle of dust flying around in the Jedi Council Chambers!! raygun

ctsketch
At least Baily's Cameo involved action sad. I'm the Period on the end of a subtitle.

DCLXVI
stick out tongue

Mist
laughing out loud

Mist
I am working for one of many companys putting the final touches to Ep.3 and being a huge Star Wars fan you can imagine my surprise when I saw footage today of MARK HAMILL in a cameo role as a senator. He will make two very short appearances in the movie, both appearances will be within 18 minutes of each other. And get this Vader does use his lightsaber.I only saw footage of him igniting it so whether he actually uses it or not I don't know yet. I will keep you informed.

If you can produce a hard copy piece of evidence on this, we will believe you. You cant just turn up, say bullcrap about a movie, and except a warm welcome.

Mist
ps. photoshopping a saber on vader doesnt count as hard copy evidence.

Anakin2Vader
Landospeeder I want to keep my job thats why I'm telling on here it's anon.....
I just thought I was keeping you all up to speed but I wont bother from now on.

If you are right please come back and gloat when the movie comes out

kegs202
Hey wot if that guy is the real deal,you guys just pissed on him. I think it may well be real as he could have exagerated and said loads of stuff.

Mist
Originally posted by kegs202
Hey wot if that guy is the real deal,you guys just pissed on him. I think it may well be real as he could have exagerated and said loads of stuff.

But he didnt. If i came along and said something like 'Vader fights Yoda at the end' and didnt give any proof, would you guys believe me?

smoker4

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/serenade.gif

jjwil76
who cares if he's right? not really that big of a spoiler anyways.

kegs202
You may well be right but it didn't seem like it was meant to be a spoiler more information i thought. I hope he's right as i want to see vader get his lightsaber out.

Boris
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
kegs> Not likely.

Mist
Originally posted by kegs202
You may well be right but it didn't seem like it was meant to be a spoiler more information i thought. I hope he's right as i want to see vader get his lightsaber out.

As do many others. But he's feeding you grass and saying its pie.

smoker4
Piehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

jjwil76
....grass! smokin'

jjwil76
wondering when this thread will be closed becuase it's stupid.

The Ones
the vader with lightsaber could be true, as we all know vaders screen time is 2-5 minutes. what if during that time sidious gave vader his RED lightsaber, and he ignited it to hold it and swing it around like luke did in ANH when he got his 1st saber. though i dont know if he works with this company or if the mark hammil cameo is true but its 50% likely that he will be (george lucas and rick mcallums head make brief appearences so mark could too)

bilb
Originally posted by smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/serenade.gif

Once again, my heart is yours Smoke (my web heart anyway)...

And I am sorry but even if Hammill was an extra in a senate pod, no way could this dude keep his mouth shut.....

smoker4
love

Boris
bunny

Obiwalker08
yeah i work for hyperspace (cant u tell by the sig) and 2 morro we are posting the first hour of the movie......oh yeah.....luke plays general greviuos....shhhh its a secret big grin

Mist
Originally posted by The Ones
the vader with lightsaber could be true, as we all know vaders screen time is 2-5 minutes. what if during that time sidious gave vader his RED lightsaber, and he ignited it to hold it and swing it around like luke did in ANH when he got his 1st saber. though i dont know if he works with this company or if the mark hammil cameo is true but its 50% likely that he will be (george lucas and rick mcallums head make brief appearences so mark could too)

GL and RM in the movie? what are they playing as?

OMG, they should be a twin headed alien like the commentator at the podrace scene in TPM. George on the left, Rick on the right. laughing out loud

Echuu
this is why i havent started any threads

but it is pretty funnny

BAILY
Why is this thread still around?? Mark Hamill hasnt had a real job since 1983...and I doubt Lucas would let him stink up another SW with his pussy acting and crying

Echuu
Originally posted by BAILY
Why is this thread still around?? Mark Hamill hasnt had a real job since 1983...and I doubt Lucas would let him stink up another SW with his pussy acting and crying

laughing

palps addresses the senate telling them he has control now and no one is leaving

mark says; but i was going into toshi station to pick up some power converters!!!!!!!!!

Captain REX

*yawn* It's a load of bull, I'm sure you don't work for anyone and are just trying to mislead people for your own maniacal means...

*buzzer sounds* NEXT!

Mist
Originally posted by Echuu
laughing

palps addresses the senate telling them he has control now and no one is leaving

mark says; but i was going into toshi station to pick up some power converters!!!!!!!!!

laughing laughing

PVS
palps: 'you can waste time with your friends once the jedi are exterminated'

JKozzy
Although as mentioned on page one, I hope there IS a surprise that has a lid on it yes

lil bitchiness
I was thining of not seeing the trailer and just seeing the movie, but i have been spoiled a lot already cry I might as well go ahead.

I hope it is the sex droolio

Malic Clanorian
lol the surprise is that its not actually PG-13 or PG its actually rated XXX lmao

Darth_Vader05
Well all i have to say is people believe what you want to but i have been saying for months now all our question will be answered on May 19th, 2005!

Cheesiness
Wow! Supershadow himself gracing OUR boards!

eek!

Such an honour!

PVS
hey, at least he hasnt made a hobby out of bumping ancient threads to piss everyone off.

Cheesiness
Originally posted by PVS
hey, at least he hasnt made a hobby out of bumping ancient threads to piss everyone off.

bangin

Malic Clanorian
if mark hamill has a cameo of someone he's not...i will be very upset...i hate when movies do that kinda thing...like a movie that replaces a main character with an actor that they try to get to look like him arggg that upsets me lol

Mist
or when they have a perfectly good yoda puppet but they screw around and make a gay one.

kiadimundijedi
I am working for one of many companys putting the final touches to Ep.3 and being a huge Star Wars fan you can imagine my surprise when I saw footage today of MARK HAMILL in a cameo role as a senator. He will make two very short appearances in the movie, both appearances will be within 18 minutes of each other. And get this Vader does use his lightsaber.I only saw footage of him igniting it so whether he actually uses it or not I don't know yet. I will keep you informed. [/QUOTE

Are You Brad Bender ?

bilb
Originally posted by Malic Clanorian
lol the surprise is that its not actually PG-13 or PG its actually rated XXX lmao

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Finally we get to see Obi's, umm, saber!!

Oh and Milla, dont worry it will definitely be the sexxxxxx!!! evil face

bILLYgOAT
1 post of bullsh!t and it generates 4 pages of further horsesh!t
May cant come quick enough tbh

BAILY
You can actually say bullshit without it censoring.... and there will be another four pages of bullshit before something gets done about it too

Darth_Decimator
hey baily, hows the coconut rum treatin ya ?

BAILY
Rather shittily.... I dont have any

Darth_Decimator
sorry to hear that mate

BAILY
I am hitting the hay before 8am for once.... night Darth

Darth_Decimator
later champion , have a good 1

leowyatt
would be hard since he lives in england or somewhere over the pond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.