Suspended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Wiggles
i just got suspended for vandalizing a bus, cursing out the teacher, and giving this kid a black eye wink quite a day

Corran
Good work roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
Excellent, my young apprentise

Jackie Malfoy
Man that sounds like my boyfriend's kind of day at school.JMf030

SlipknoT
Nice man, if I skip a few more classes I get suspended... for the 4th time in 2 months

Mr Wiggles
and to cap it all off, i just pissed of one of the latin queens... you probably might not know about them, but im either dead by the end of the week, or she's gone (not dead) cause i know most of the latin kings/ bloods

SlipknoT
I know the kings very well but who are the queens?

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles
i just got suspended for vandalizing a bus, cursing out the teacher, and giving this kid a black eye wink quite a day nice job wink thumb up

Velcro_Boy
i just got suspended for vandalizing a bus, cursing out the teacher, and giving this kid a black eye wink quite a day
that is not something to be proud of young man. miffed stick out tongue

Mr Wiggles
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I know the kings very well but who are the queens?

the queens are the latin kings girlfriends, so if her boyfriend, like really likes her, i got a cap in my head, which im hoping doesnt happen, because i know a lot of the kings, and if things get nasty, most of the people i chill with are in the bloods

BlackC@t
Wow, you're so cool rolleyes1

KidRock
the queens are the latin kings girlfriends, so if her boyfriend, like really likes her, i got a cap in my head, which im hoping doesnt happen, because i know a lot of the kings, and if things get nasty, most of the people i chill with are in the bloods

man i wish i could be like you.. your to cool for me roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackC@t
^ yes

Snipes
Mr Wiggles, Your a bigger poser than all the simple plan band members combined.

JLred
lol!!!!!

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Corran
Good work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly

Suspended by your neck I hope.

Seriously though, you are so cool. I mean, I always wanted to vandalise a bus, you know. Really f**k it up. But I realised that the bus was an inanimate object and not very threatening at all. It would be like beating up a small child. Or a baby. Or a bunny.

Cursing out the teacher, wow, that's hardcore. Seriously though, I wanted to do that, but then I realised that teachers are human beings who deserve respect because, you know, they are preparring you to get a job and get off welfare (there's a word you'll be using a lot when you get older).

And giving a kid a black eye. Well, thats the icing on the cake. Looks like you performed 3 miracles today. You truly are a saint. Wow, I respect you. No seriously, I mean it's probably the first time you've given anyone anything, apart from abuse.

A lot of people have a problem doing that sort of stuff, what with having all parts of their brain functioning and all.

And if this is a joke - well done, I'm splitting my sides. No wait, I haven't finished. no expression

BlackC@t
^ laughing

So well put, Red Superfly! laughing

Spooony
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Seriously though, you are so cool. I mean, I always wanted to vandalise a bus, you know. Really f**k it up. But I realised that the bus was an inanimate object and not very threatening at all. It would be like beating up a small child. Or a baby. Or a bunny.

Cursing out the teacher, wow, that's hardcore. Seriously though, I wanted to do that, but then I realised that teachers are human beings who deserve respect because, you know, they are preparring you to get a job and get off welfare (there's a word you'll be using a lot when you get older).

And giving a kid a black eye. Well, thats the icing on the cake. Looks like you performed 3 miracles today. You truly are a saint. Wow, I respect you. No seriously, I mean it's probably the first time you've given anyone anything, apart from abuse.

A lot of people have a problem doing that sort of stuff, what with having all parts of their brain functioning and all.

And if this is a joke - well done, I'm splitting my sides. No wait, I haven't finished. no expression

i totaly agree

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nice man, if I skip a few more classes I get suspended... for the 4th time in 2 months

If you skip another class, that means you will have only gone to school two times this year. erm

hodoggy
AHHHH.....Like Xanadu.....I feel at home...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Maybe he accidently hit a baseball at the bus and they said he did it on purpose just because they were picked on when they were little kids

Well, maybe the teacher was choking on a piece of jaw breaker candy and he yelled, "Damnit! You are going to fecking live, damnit!!!" I mean, he saved the teacher's life. erm

Well, I wouldn't be surprized if he was saving a kid from a structure fire and had to throw the kid out of a one story window in order to save the kid's life, because the flames were engulfing them and he had to act fast, the kid hitting his eye on a brick or something

Unless of course they do it on accident. wink

I think he really did it, but he didn't mean to. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and Karma will catch up to those who punished him via an earthquake destroying their house, or killer bees. no expression

ladygrim
tut!!!

ashtonsNO1fan
i've been suspended for fightin twicebanned

ladygrim
Ive never been caught so i get away with wot ever i do wink

ashtonsNO1fan
i have been caught the way i fight, i scream and swear and for some reason it normally starts inbetween lessons so theres always a crowd

Mr Wiggles
edit

KidRock
edit

Elektra_lover
HAHAHAHAHAA

Mr Wiggles
edit

Snipes
there not in penrith.

BlackC@t
Suspended and probably a ban from KMC, big day for you.

WindDancer
Mr Wiggles don't do that again.

BloodBird
edit wink

Alpha Centauri

I'm sure your parents are proud.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.