callisto VS batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
no prep time so who wins??

manjaro
prep time shmep time. bats could plan all he wants to. callisto is taking him down

stormfront13
k thats what i thought also. when storm fought callisto with the tenticles she said it was like fighting one hundred of her which ic cool.

Draco69
Batman wins. Callisto is an average fighter. Who Storm beat easily.

Tentacles or not, Callisto goes down.

demigawd
Agreed.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman wins. Callisto is an average fighter. Who Storm beat easily.

Tentacles or not, Callisto goes down.

Yes, but is he fighing Callisto of the Morlocks or from Xena. I'm thinking the latter. Reason being Callisto of the Morlocks is an "average fighter" like you said.

Draco69
It's the Callisto from X-Men. The threadstarter specified so.

And Callisto is an average fighter. Storm beat her in hand to hand combat. Storm is an average hand to hand combatant. Batman is a far better fighter.

Joker1237
I think Batman beats Zena too lol. So one of her enemys should be no problem.

Beyonder
It's the Callisto from X-Men. The threadstarter specified so.

And Callisto is an average fighter. Storm beat her in hand to hand combat. Storm is an average hand to hand combatant. Batman is a far better fighter.

confused My bad. Still not much of a fight.

Batman Vs. Callisto from Xena. That's a better fight.

Draco69
Wasn't Callisto a demigod or something? If she was, Batman's screwed.

Beyonder
Wasn't Callisto a demigod or something? If she was, Batman's screwed.

Yeah, then demon from hell, then an angel or something. But I think Batman with his armored suit can win or atleast stalemate any of those uber versions. eek!

stormfront13
k callisto knows every martial art style known to man- she herself said so. she has gotten a lot better than since she fought storm. cal said one of her mutant abilities is to be a natural born warrior. also she has more of a killing edge. combine with her heightened reaction time, strength, and her super senses and with those tentacles which give her like one hundred arms then i say she has a really good chance of winning.

stormfront13
imo she can take him

stormfront13
i don't think batman can defend much against her with the tentacles, she has like 100

Draco69
Sonics, vomit gas, batgrenades, etc.

stormfront13
oh srry didn't i write just hand to tenticle fighting?? well i thought i did, if i didn't then its just fighting skills-srry for the screw up

Draco69
Pressure points, nerve strikes, 127 martial arts styles mastered, etc.

I sincerely doubt that Callisto is a "master of all martial arts." I'll believe it when I see it. Not just because she said so. Especially with Claramont at the helm.

manjaro
dude i dont give a hoot what anyone says she is not an avergae fighter she's very capable. and the whole storm thing. Storm is Uber powerful dude plus she was hopped up on some mind control thing while she beat her in the Arena. meaning she was working of base fighting instinct. but mans ooodles of gadgets might come in hand but i dont see what he could so about all those tentacles. and they are really strong too. not only that her forte is knives and shit soo what is he gonna do about all that?

stormfront13
callisto definitley has a chance of defeating him. she is quicker, stronger and will be able to hear when he gets close cause she has super senses.

Draco69
Originally posted by manjaro
dude i dont give a hoot what anyone says she is not an avergae fighter she's very capable. and the whole storm thing. Storm is Uber powerful dude plus she was hopped up on some mind control thing while she beat her in the Arena. meaning she was working of base fighting instinct. but mans ooodles of gadgets might come in hand but i dont see what he could so about all those tentacles. and they are really strong too. not only that her forte is knives and shit soo what is he gonna do about all that?

Use his genius intellect. With gadgets, he wins rather easily. Without, it would take a while but with his genius and superior fighting skills he would eventually win.

Not to mention his armour is rather tough.

stormfront13
with all those tentacles she could so beat him. it'd be kinda like fighting against someone while you have 100 snakes strangelin you

Draco69
Batman has beaten far superior opponents in hand to hand combat. Clayface, Killer Croc, Gorilla Grodd. It won't take much to take her down. The tentacles are an impressive asset but Batman has faced many opponents with similar powers (i.e. Poison Ivy, Kobra)

manjaro
yeah but they didnt have a bunch of super strong tentacles not only does she propell her self with them she also likes to strangle her opponents with them. if she was some dumb ass charcter lke doc ock who only has four and is a lame fighter then id say ok. you could be the best fighter in the world but let somebody throw you in a pit of anacondas and see what would happen to you

stormfront13
well anyway she is mush stronger, much faster, is a natural born warrior, has super senses, sight included. her tentacles are a huge advantage, is as good as him fighting wise- he mihgt be a little bit better. imo this fight is pretty even

stormfront13
she also has a quicker reaction time so he might not be able to hit her.

Draco69
Batman's not dumb. When he sees a woman with a hundred tentacles for arms (good luck getting a date; and I thought she was ugly back then) he's not gonna charge foreward. He'll battle with cold calculation. Eventually after evading her attacks and parrying some of them, he'll eventually find a weakness in her style, which he'll exploit. And why does Callisto get knives and Batman doesn't get his utility belt?

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
she also has a quicker reaction time so he might not be able to hit her.

He managed to hit the Flash. He even managed to surprise WW in combat.

stormfront13
i said no weapons so she doesn't. and they just meet on a remote location and start to fight so she can catch him off guard with at least one of them, i mean c'mon he's a human fighting against a woman with limited super strength, super senses, super reaction time and one hundred tenticles

Draco69
He's a human that managed to defeat the Flash, Superman, White Martians using his most powerful weapon...his brain.

Callisto is a rash fighter. She'll get cocky. Batman will exploit this.

stormfront13
well she takes honor very seriously so i doubt this. and callisto is also smart and she lead an entire nation under ground. and didn't batman use weapons while fighting these people??

Draco69
Honor would be her weakness then. Batman's a cheating bastard. He'll use any and all advantages to win. No matter what. One pressure point strike and Callisto goes down.

Flash. No. Superman. Yes. Martians. no.

stormfront13
are forgetting that callisto is a tad durable also?? also what makes you so sure he'll get the chance to topuch her those tentacles are super strong

Draco69
Durability has nothing to with pressure points. If Callisto still has nerves, she goes down.

The tentacles can be dodged. The man dodges bullets every night. Tentacles aren't that hard to avoid.

srankmissingnin
Callisto(tentacle-less) would be a good fight for Onyx, with both winning 5 out of 10. Even with the tentacles it doesn't give her enough of an edge to compete with Batman.

stormfront13
whose onyx and she def, has a chance of winning- she has been fighting all her life, is a lot faster, a lot stronger, has better reaction time, and suoer senses. the tentacles are a big advantage. and i doubt batman is faster than the speed of thought, he can't dodge all of them

srankmissingnin
Why do you think Callisto is alot stronger and faster then Bruce? Sure she has blocked some bullets but you'd be hard pressed to fight a street level who hasnt

stormfront13
because the tentacles give her an enhanced strength and she does have enhanced speed too.

manjaro
i said no weapons so she doesn't. and they just meet on a remote location and start to fight so she can catch him off guard with at least one of them, i mean c'mon he's a human fighting against a woman with limited super strength, super senses, super reaction time and one hundred tenticles

laughing laughing that maeks it even worse. them meeting up at a remote location and no wepaons. its over man.why? cuz one thing remote locations have in common is rocks.. lots of freaking rocks.

she'll just pretend like she's a Palestinain rebel and he's an isreal soldier on top of an armored vehicle and knock his freaking brains out. just showering him with mini boulders or any size that is as heavy as she can lift

stormfront13
lol well callisto bets him in every category except smarts

pr1983

and fighting skills... and the fight itself...

demigawd
Callisto doesn't have superhuman reaction time, or anything else. She lost to Storm in hand-to-hand combat. STORM. Is Storm one of the premier martial artists in the Marvel Universe? NOOOOOO. She's got some talent, but she's hardly a martial artist.

The only thing that's changed in Callisto since then are the tenticles. But giving a average fighter powerful tenticles makes them a very good fighter...but Batman is great.

Batman wins.

Mainstream
batman wins..he's beaten tougher people

DarkCrawler

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Mainstream
batman wins..he's beaten tougher people

of course

stormfront13
k i know this for a fact that she has gotten better-her tentacles give her super strength, she naturally has enhanced speed, and senses. her speed gives her a quicker reaction time. she has around 100 tentacles what makes you think he will even be able to topuch her?? even if he gets to her than she still has a good chance. in every bio that i have ever read about callitst including tha handbook of marvel universe thay all say that she knows every fighting style known to man. she is way above an average fighter. did anyine ead the arena?? she was champion and she beat storm

DarkCrawler
she is way above an average fighter. did anyine ead the arena?? she was champion and she beat storm

Storm beat her in hand to hand combat earlier. And Batman is way better fighter, you not admitting it doesn't change it.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm21.jpg

stormfront13
i know storm beat her but she has gotten a lot better- do any of you know anything about callisto??

DarkCrawler
i know storm beat her but she has gotten a lot better- do any of you know anything about callisto??

Yes I do. Do you know anything about Batman?

Wynndar
Storm is better than the average fighter...she also beat Marrow, who did manage to put a bone dagger through wolverine's neck...although she did it very dishonestly hehe. But yea Storm and Callisto r both pretty good fighters. Um...i still think Batman wins, dont get me wrong...but dont underestimate C-lo

stormfront13
yes i also know about batman. do we even know if he can reach her- she ahs 100 of the tentacles and she can move each of them like a regular arm. if he fast enough to dodge all of them. if he gets hit once it will slow him down and this gives her than chance to get him again. besides callisto is not afraid to kill.

manjaro
i think you ppl have a little too much faith in Batman. yeah he's beaten tougher opponent but always with his weapons and gadgets, but him with no weapons at his disposal in a remote location aginst someone with dozens of 10-15 foot arms i dont see how he stands a chance.

either he immediatley gets strangled or he gets his head bashed with rocks like i said previously. or gets killed the way black Tom did that little fish kid. you som'itches are totally pulling at straws here, there is no way he can win this without his gadgets. cuz being a better fighter isnt gonna mean jack if he cant get within arms reach of her so that hitting her pressure point thing is completely out the window.

perhaps the thread starter should have put a littlr more thought into this thread. like they dont have any of their own wepons but theyre at an abandoned warehouse, or some sort of industrial complex and they can use whaterver they get there hands on. then it would be an intersing game of cat and mouse.

but for them to be in the middle of no where, and you ppl still expect bats to win thats just being ridiculous. youre all probably just hating on her cuz she's a 2nd stringer, and bats is top dog. and only a few if any of you know about her extensively. she wins end of story

DarkCrawler
What about that Batman just throws a granade to her?

sky shadow
http://69.93.183.37/2311/1/upload/p668709.gif lol

stormfront13
darkcrawler- there is no weapons- and how do we even know that he can reach her??

DarkCrawler
How strong are the tentacles?

stormfront13
idk but they give her some kind of super strength

DarkCrawler
Where has it been shown that he has super strenght with them?

stormfront13
i've read it tons of pplaces and she said so herslf

DarkCrawler
Issue? What has she lifted with them?

manjaro
she's not super duper strong but my estimates would put her no stronger than beast(2tons) no weaker than wolverine(800 lbs)

the funny thing is she might even be stronger than that cuz her tentacles work off the same principle as a snake or an octopus. meaning its pure muscle thru and thru so she might not have a whole bunch of lifting power but she'll definatley put a squeeze on a situation. especially since she has at least 2 dozen of them. give batman some weapons and then he'll stand a chance

stormfront13
darkcrawler i saw the pics of the comics on a website. and she has like almost 100 of them. batman is good but i don't think he is this good

DarkCrawler
Batman has fought other villains similar to Callisto's tentacles.

Like Clayface, for example:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/4733/Claypage_graphics/clay_karlo_nml.jpg

He won.

And other super strong villains, like Solomon Grundy:

http://www.geocities.com/backup_cave/Grundypage_graphics/grundy_punch.jpg

Batman has way more experience, skills, and he could just struggle out of the tentacles. Batman wins.

And she has like 6 big tentacles, others are useless and small.

stormfront13
most of her tentacles are big and its doubtful that batman can struggle out of them

DarkCrawler
6 out of 100 is not most. And Batman has struggled out from far more difficult things.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Storm beat her in hand to hand combat earlier. And Batman is way better fighter, you not admitting it doesn't change it.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/storm21.jpg
You know as well as I do - I hope - that Callisto didn't have her tentacles back then, so the fight you showed us doesn't count. Period.

Not only that, but Callisto was playing with Storm and was underestimating her, not thinking Storm would actually go for the kill.

stormfront13
excatley and darkcrawler most of her tentacles aree long

manjaro
this is comlete BS i have never seen clayface do anything resembling a tentacle-like attack on Batman. and that fight with solomon grundy that was posted that wasnt an all out clear battle. bats went down in sewers looking for him and grundy just jumped outta no where and started wailing on him. bats had to talk him down before he got his face smashed in. so thats pulling at straws

manjaro
and again yeah he fought all those charcters but not wihtout any wepoams or life saving gadgets. maybe i just havent read any recent batman vs clayface comic but i can hardly remeber a time when they fought and he didnt have a freeze grenade or something cheap like that.

besides accroding to callisto latest profiles along with her original heightened senses she does have super human refelxes and yeah strentgh too. like i said before maybe not to the extent of any heavy hitter, but still stronger than any human.

lets also not forget that she beat storm in "Storm the Arena" fair and square might i add. and strom was all whacked out and amped up by masque. and contrary to what a lot of imbeciles might think storm is a way, way above average fighter. you dont live in a freaking mansion with a danger room,high tech training equipment, Matrix-like Virtual Reality Martial Arts training software, conditioning yourself day in and day out since you were 17, and be an average fighter.

stormfront13
manjaro glad to see ur on my side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.