the official alpha centuri loves mcfly thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
go on AC...just admit...no-one will think any less of you for it

YOU ****ING LOVE MCFLY AND ARE PROUD OF IT

we all know how heart broken you were when busted split but knew deep down that mcfly will live forever...

you have the same poncy pop star hair do and cheap sweat bands on your wrists

its your whole life....

big grin wink

SlipknoT
I predict a 7 minute life for this thread

Alpha Centauri
Gotta love it when people finally crack the cool exterior and cave in to the fact that the really wanna tear into me, but just don't have the claws.

-AC

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Gotta love it when people finally crack the cool exterior and cave in to the fact that the really wanna tear into me, but just don't have the claws.

-AC

yeah...there's just so much hatred pent up inside me for someone half the world away and posts things which i find funny...but doesnt actually "get" humour

if i wanted to tear into you...you'd be crying in your mummys arms long ago...

jaden101
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I predict a 7 minute life for this thread

i'll take that bet...oh wait...i win...its already lasted longer than 7 minutes

your owe me a pint

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by jaden101
yeah...there's just so much hatred pent up inside me for someone half the world away and posts things which i find funny...but doesnt actually "get" humour

if i wanted to tear into you...you'd be crying in your mummys arms long ago...

I get humour, I create humour. Don't like what I say? Tough faeces.

Get over it ringworm. You got nothing on me.

-AC

jaden101
I get humour, I create humour. Don't like what I say? Tough faeces.

Get over it ringworm. You got nothing on me.

-AC

do you just read what you think people post or what people actually post

and more to point...do you even know what ringworm is?

jaden101
except your poor grasp of English

Alpha Centauri
do you just read what you think people post or what people actually post

and more to point...do you even know what ringworm is?

I do but wait...what....we're not all having a joke? You are actually trying to diss me or something?

I assumed this was all out of your friendly admiration of me. I guess I shouldn't thank you now.

I swear the whole McFly thing was meant to be a secret. I told you not to tell anyone. Now you, being the clever, witty man you are, created this thread to insult me here. How very genius of you. Oh and the poor grasp of English thing, immaculate. Loved it. Pure unadulterated genius there. Definately not a desperate swing from someone already on their way down.

Now, getting back to reality, this thread is for?

-AC

hh?

-AC

laughing

jaden101
its usually refered to as "having a laugh"...whether you have such an inferiority complex as to take it as a personal attack as opposed to a joke that you could go along with...well thats up to you

as for your posting...

i like it...it brings a much needed change from thread after thread of people who have nothing to say and say it too much

you know the type of threads i mean...the ones with an apparently interesting title and when you click into them,you realise that you've just wasted another few seconds of your life

Alpha Centauri
its usually refered to as "having a laugh"...whether you have such an inferiority complex as to take it as a personal attack as opposed to a joke that you could go along with...well thats up to you

I responded, you took the claws remark as an attack and started being witty. I did so back.

i like it...it brings a much needed change from thread after thread of people who have nothing to say and say it too much

you know the type of threads i mean...the ones with an apparently interesting title and when you click into them,you realise that you've just wasted another few seconds of your life

Yeaaah. I know the type of thread you mean. The type that don't need to be made to clutter up a music forum. Like this one smile.

-AC

jaden101
not quite...but if you dont like it...

whats the term im looking for...oh yes

SlipknoT
Jaden, dont start a fight with AC, he'll rip you apart, as he's doing now.

jaden101
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Jaden, dont start a fight with AC, he'll rip you apart, as he's doing now.

fail to see it myself...

Alpha Centauri
not quite...but if you dont like it...

whats the term im looking for...oh yes...tough faeces

Ohhhh, I see what you did.

You ALMOST slipped that one by me. Basically....if I don't like a thread........you don't think I have the right to complaiiiin? I see where you're going.

Well the fact is buddy boy, I do. You create a shit thread, you get flak for it.

I find it funny that you had to go to all this just to prove that one point that was countered and irrelevant.

Try again next time John.

*MC Hammer Dance*

Can't touch me! Dah da da da...da da...da dah, cant touch me!

-AC

dean7879
im dissapointed ac
bloody mcfly?!

Alpha Centauri
I know, I told him not to tell dammit.

Pfft. Traitor, that's what he is.

-AC

dean7879
id give him a bloody good tellin off if i was you

Alpha Centauri
Nah, the kid is alright. A champ.

-AC

jaden101
Ohhhh, I see what you did.

You ALMOST slipped that one by me. Basically....if I don't like a thread........you don't think I have the right to complaiiiin? I see where you're going.

Well the fact is buddy boy, I do. You create a shit thread, you get flak for it.

I find it funny that you had to go to all this just to prove that one point that was countered and irrelevant.

Try again next time John.

*MC Hammer Dance*

Can't touch me! Dah da da da...da da...da dah, cant touch me!

-AC

do you go through life thinking everyone is trying to get one over on you...that must be kind of a harsh reality to live in huh?

i mean you've used the "oh i see what you did" argument a few times...when all im doing is shovelling the shit you put out right back in your face...it happened in the metallica thread and its happening here to...you dont need to get all defensive about it

as for your right to complain...if you didnt exercise that right then you wouldnt really have all that much to say...given that nearly every thread in the music section that doesnt go along with your taste in music is filled with your comments about how shit the music is and how the people who listen to it must be (insert generic insult here)

jaden101
I know, I told him not to tell dammit.

Pfft. Traitor, that's what he is.

-AC

i know...im sorry...its the firing squad for me...

or should we go all night at this...hammer and tongs baby...hammer and tongs

jaden101
Originally posted by dean7879
id give him a bloody good tellin off if i was you

get back ya bastard...i'll break yer legs

Alpha Centauri
do you go through life thinking everyone is trying to get one over on you...that must be kind of a harsh reality to live in huh?

Is this the part where you contradict your "It's a joke" theory and actually try to have a pop? Answers to above question, both, are no.

i mean you've used the "oh i see what you did" argument a few times...when all im doing is shovelling the shit you put out right back in your face...it happened in the metallica thread and its happening here to...you dont need to get all defensive about it?

Hahahaha. Chill out pal. That "I see what you did" thing is a joke, no one else takes it serious. Calm it down. You're not shovelling anything back in my face. Nor have you ever. You've just proved that I've affected you enough to spawn a thread. Nothing more. You've never produced anything I haven't ever handled. Don't get why this is getting raised if this whole thread was made in humo.....oh wait. Wasn't.

as for your right to complain...if you didnt exercise that right then you wouldnt really have all that much to say...given that nearly every thread in the music section that doesnt go along with your taste in music is filled with your comments about how shit the music is and how the people who listen to it must be (insert generic insult here)

Funny that. Revan, Lana, Deathblow, Furryman, Korri, Ronny, Finiti, EB, Vic....those people post frequently. I agree with alot of their musical tastes and they do mine.

What you've failed to see is this: KMC Music forum is full of people who like good music. When people who like shit music, post about shit bands, they'll be comments made. It's not gonna change either. I've never directly insulted anyone outside of the word stupid. I'm not ripping into anyone's mother or anything.

Untwist your panties, take a midol and chill out. Now is there anything else I can serve you with?

-AC

jaden101
so its ok for me to go into the "good" music threads and tell you all how utterly dire your taste in music is

i might just do that...then again i might just avoid those threads like the plague because i have no interest in the music at all...that would seem the better option...

what have you got barman?

Alpha Centauri
so its ok for me to go into the "good" music threads and tell you all how utterly dire your taste in music is? i might just do that...then again i might just avoid those threads like the plague because i have no interest in the music at all...that would seem the better option...

You can feel free to come and debate my music taste.

Coming up to me and saying "Hey AC! Tool, Faith No More, Led Zeppelin, Rage and Radiohead are all shit" isn't gonna get you anywhere, coz you would be wrong.

Me saying "Hey, Simple Plan are shit". Is correct.

As for drinks......dunno. Will check.

-AC

dean7879
get back ya bastard...i'll break yer legs

get back get back! i'll bite u in ya groin! grr

dean7879
zeppelin is great
i prefer the heavy metal music

SlipknoT
Originally posted by dean7879
zeppelin is great
i prefer the heavy metal music ditto

jaden101
cant really argue with that one

as for radiohead...oh man...what a whining miserable **** yorke is...love his vocals on rabbit in the headlights by unkle mind you

havent listened to alot of tool...a few mates swear by them though

i ****ed on a train on the way home after a rage gig...so they'll always have a place in my heart just for that

as for zep and faith...top

i guess after those we kind of veer in different directions...i mellow out and get to the slower end of music...and you go where ever it is you go...mr bungle included

Alpha Centauri
The point is. Opinions are great and all that, but some opinions are more valid than others.

A 19 year old talking about Led Zeppelin, Tool and Rage being great bands, has a more credible and strong opinion than a 14 year old girl saying that Simple Plan are good and hot.

If you don't like the way I post, dense excrement.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Didn't see your post.

cant really argue with that one. as for radiohead...oh man...what a whining miserable **** yorke is...love his vocals on rabbit in the headlights by unkle mind you. havent listened to alot of tool...a few mates swear by them though. i ****ed on a train on the way home after a rage gig...so they'll always have a place in my heart just for that. as for zep and faith...top i guess after those we kind of veer in different directions...i mellow out and get to the slower end of music...and you go where ever it is you go...mr bungle included

So basically, all you had was that you think Thom Yorke is whiney. You and thousands of others. Alot more people rank Radiohead as one of music's greatest bands though. So, again, it's not exactly a landslide. My musical opinion isn't dented because you think Thom Yorke is whiney.

Like I said above, Simple Plan fans are stupid when it comes to music. You saw the list of bands that Alluneedisluv girl likes. Trash, the lot of them. That's not down to opinion either.

So if your only problem is that I diss Simple Plan and the MUSICAL OPINION of their fans, then haha. I'm sorry, well I'm not but there you go.

-AC

jaden101
calm down man...get a grip of yourself...i like the way you post...you've got the balls to say what you say

and yes...a 14 year old gibbering on about simple plan is annoying but there is ****ing millions of the little buggers on here...i cant help but think that you're fighting the good fight...trying to educate the naive but they just aint listening mate...

the more you try to steer them away from their dumb fantasies about manufactured wank y bands the more they wont listen...cause your 19...and to them that means your old and past it

i dont even try and convinve them otherwise...at 25 i'll probably get the "old man" crap as well

so i just like the stuff i like...and the dumb and dumbers of the teeny bopping masses can steer their ship on the course of future regret..."why did i ever like them?" etc

jaden101
thats not the problem...i cant help but think that you are one of the many people i come across who dont like bands because they might be a bit to mainstream

maybe im wrong about that but thats the message i seem to get from your posts

what do you make of bands like the strokes, futureheads, razorlight, jet, kaiser chiefs, bloc party etc

please dont tell me that just because the "trendy" people like them that you dont give them a chance because i dont have you pegged as the type that is closed minded to music

Alpha Centauri
I don't wanna educate the naive. Simple Plan do their job well, keep the idiots lulled into their dream world. However, doesn't remove from the fact that I think they're shit and are entitled to diss them.

I was joking with the dense excrement thing.

You obviously made the misinterpretation that I'm trying to help these people. I'm not, I don't want them listening to what I listen to. I just think the bands are shit, so I say it.

-AC

jaden101
fact of life...there are more people who think radiohead are shit than think they are gods gift

granted most of them will be dance music techno freaks, old people and total snobs

but there are a lot of people with good taste in music who just dont like radiohead...

jaden101

I was joking with the dense excrement thing.

cool...im getting the harsh humour now man...im learning

jaden101
I just think the bands are shit, so I say it.

-AC

i get the feeling thats so you can get a bit of cannon fodder for when some of them try to hit back at you with a comment...then out come the big guns to shoot them down in flames

sort of like what you keep trying and failing to do with me wink stick out tongue

Afro Cheese
Radiohead seems like an acquired taste to me. I didn't like them much at all when I first heard them.

BackFire
Simple Plan blows donkeys, and they have no talent either.

Lana
laughing very straightforward and to the point, BF...

I think I agree with Afro Cheese, Radiohead can be a bit of an acquired taste. I've always loved them, for as long as I remember...I can't even remember how old I was when I first heard them, it was whatever year Creep was released. I think I may have been 6 at the time...so 13 years ago. So they're another of the many groups that I still love that I grew up listening to.

Tool, RATM, Faith No More, Zep...always loved those, always will...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.