Favorite Vocal Song in soundtracks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rohanspear543
Whats your favorite vocal(involving a singer) song out of the songtracks and why?
nopityraygun

Thorondor
Liv Tyler i still can't get over that song no expression

They should have put it on the CD silly muppets.

prod_
I like Into the west...

Exabyte

johnnywooh
yeh gollum's song is lovely! my friend and I performed it at a caberet concert last summer! I got to wear a really pretty dress but it was bloody terrifying!

Fëanor
i like them all...

johnnywooh
lalala

Fëanor
especially that one ^

Smodden
^^yes, gollum's song is very good. Although, I was crushed when I found out the Beorjk(sp?) had the chance to sing it but she didn't.sad

Fëanor
Bjork

Exabyte

johnnywooh
yeah she did, it was awesome yes

Fëanor
where can i find that song???

johnnywooh
on the twotowers sound track? maybe? i dunno, i haven't bought it yet..

Fëanor
don't have it...can i d/l somewheres?

johnnywooh
dunno, i'll have a look for you

johnnywooh
http://www.drawntothefire.com/btvsvid3.html
there u go! theres a really odd video with it (i think its buffy, i dunno i don't watch it), its not the proper lotr video, but the songs the same

Fëanor
thanks big grin

johnnywooh
ur welcome big grin

ladygrim
is it aragorns+arwens song thats cool

Smodden

Fëanor
it's quite all right smod...even my fingers got crossed typing that 'name' meself...stick out tongue

DCLXVI
I liked Gollum's Song, Into the West, the Old English ones Exa talked about....all of them equally, save the Ringwraith one, which is my all time favourite.....:droolio:

I couldn't believe Annie Lenox did some of those songs though, especially when I found out it was the person I was thinking about...."Sweet Dreams are made of these.....".....I'm still a little creeped out, actually. stick out tongue

Fëanor
laughing

remind me to send you a pic and her tape...

Mandos

Mandos

Mandos
Srry got carried away roll eyes (sarcastic) ... across the sea

Fëanor
i yearn for the white shores and a green country where everything is shining a pale moon light...as we dance with the devil...stick out tongue

Smodden

Fëanor
sing with me
sing for the years
sing for the life and sing for the tears

Smodden
here's for the nights we felt alive....
here's for the tears we knew we cried...

Fëanor
25 days until...

eek! the Hobbit Movie???

rohanspear543
I wonder what the musics gonna be like for that

prod_

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.