Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
Each character is given a blaster pistol (like Han's), their normal clothing, and they're in an area where there's a chance to use some cover and move about. That's it, no grenades, no reinforcements, no gun emplacements, only what they're given (pistol, clothing). So who wins?

Darth_Nefarus
Han. I mean he's not force-sensitive, but I sweat the force is always protecting him. He always defeats odds of like 5000+ to 1, and survives.
He'd win somehow.

DCLXVI
As much as I like Dash, I have to give it to good ole' Solo.....wink

ArthasKnight
I dunno, I admire Dash being able to take several blaster rifle shots at close range and survive. A feat I have tested on many occasions. I love Shadows of the Empire...

Darth_Nefarus
But dude:
"Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid
field is approximately three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one."

"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS"

ArthasKnight
But dude:

Carbonite. 'Nuff said. cool

Darth_Nefarus
LOL
He got put in carbonite because Boba Fett and Darth Vader layed a trap for him. Dash Rendar doesn't compare to Fett and Vader together.
Nuff said

ArthasKnight
The issue isn't between Dash and Vader+Boba Fett. The issue is between Dash and Han. And Dash does beat Fett in SotH.

Darth_Nefarus
I know, but you brought up the carbonite for some reason. And like I said, it took Vader and Boba Fett to do that to Solo.
Solo wins

ArthasKnight
Well, technically they didn't because they didn't fight him. Yeah you could argue that Han fought Vader because he fired at him, but not really. I'm talking who would win in combat, now who could outsmart their foe. And Boba Fett didn't do a thing to Solo except drag him off, frozen, to Jabba's palace.

Darth_Nefarus
I still don't see what the carbonite has to do with anything...
If they were in combat, how could Solo lose? He faces odds of 5000 to 1 everyday and always pulls through.
He's argueably as bad ass as Luke.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus

He's argueably as bad ass as Luke.

That's like saying that Saddam Hussein is as much a philanthropist as Herman Goerring.

Nai Fohl
Han Solo wins

- more fighting experience
- bad ass attitude (oh come...see what he does to that poor little headhunter in ANH - shooting him with a blaster under the table)
- a never ending amount of luck

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
That's like saying that Saddam Hussein is as much a philanthropist as Herman Goerring.

Man, Han Solo rocks! Why is he any less cool than Luke (I don't mean less powerful, I mean less able to beat the odds - besides, if it weren't for Han, Luke would be dead)?

No offense, but I just like Han - he is bad@$$.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Han Solo wins

- more fighting experience
- bad ass attitude (oh come...see what he does to that poor little headhunter in ANH - shooting him with a blaster under the table)
- a never ending amount of luck

u really dont know a lot about star wars.....

and Greedo is far from a headhunter.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I believe that Greedo just happened to find Solo. I mean, he did say "I'm lucky I found you first." That, I suppose, could be interpreted multiple ways. Also, no offense Mr. Nai Fohl sir, but please refer to people by their names in the future, just to clarify for the rest of us the character about whom you are talking.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
everything ever written on Greedo says how lame he is and what an excuse for a bounty hunter he was.

Darth L. Dipsit
I wasn't saying he was cool - I was agreeing with you 100%, Dan. I just also wanted to express my feeling that, if possible, it would be helpful if Fohl referred to characters with their names.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea i know, i wasnt arguing, just adding to the greedo hating.

Bobafetty
I would say this match goes to Hans. I dont have any reasons, thats just my oppinion.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Han has got a better ship, Dash is a better pilot. --advantage Dash
Han is luckier, Dash is more skilled, and a better shot.--advantage Dash
Harrison ford also played Indiana Jones,and punched gary oldman out of a plane

Han Solo wins.

Bobafetty
lol. True

Darth_Otaku
Dash deserve's a better way to die it's like.Yay,we made it!Oh no look at Dash's ship.Oh well let's move on.Nadienadiena

pandabear187
Han Solo vs Dash, Vader, Palpatine, both Fetts, and the entire 501st would be a fairer fight. Solo would still scrape it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.