Blade vs. Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Does Blade win or does Marv end up with a new trench coat. Standard equipment for each.

jplatinum
Blade has weapons advantage,skills advantage, powers advantage,smarts advantage, and he has experience advantage.

How will marv win?

Btw. yes I do know Marv from sin city.
Marv the same guy who fed an assassin to dogs piece by peice,the same guy who has been shot,stabbed, and thrown from moving vehicles.
He still ain't beating Blade.

MERCILOUS
You wish, if Blade saw Marv fight he'd ask for an autograph.

jplatinum
If we're talkin' about movie blade, then you must be smokin' that fire.

Blade was destroying tens of dudes while being unarmed and when he did get a weapon, if was no one that could beat him.

He fights ,armies of guards, vampires, vampire gods, and any one else stupid enough to get in his way.

He will beat the hell out of Marv.

K3VIL
Movie Blade and Comic Book Blade have same, equal, exactly powers.
Marv is hella tough and strong, but I've not seen him doing something that can make me think: He'll beat the living crap out of Blade.

srankmissingnin
Marv is like a suped up Punisher (who with any luck will kick Blade's ass next month), if they fought I say Marv puts one through the center of Blade's head with Glads.

MERCILOUS
Marv's history is limited. It's easy to draw on Blade references. That's the only reason ya'll are routing for him. Marv might have to whip out the handcuffs for this one but he'd still pull it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.