Truth or Not Dare!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
It's an exciting new game called truth or not dare, since me, TTH, Jithra, and some other members almost got banned for bringing our dares to the other forums! eek! A not dare is something a member dares you to do in real life, and assumes you do based on the most honorable honor system! Come on everybody, gather 'round, it'll be just like old times! euro

Okay, truth, or not dare?

Spooony
not dare

BakaXero
it um...yeah

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Spooony
not dare

Okay, I dare you to pick up the phone, dial a random number, and demand to know where your pizza is. Be sure to remember the number so you can call back a couple times and complain some more. Act totally indignant when the person insists that you haven't called a pizza place. detective

Piggle Humsy
clapping hysterical

Spooony
The number i called does not excist...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Darth Revan
It's an exciting new game called truth or not dare, since me, TTH, Jithra, and some other members almost got banned for bringing our dares to the other forums! eek! A not dare is something a member dares you to do in real life, and assumes you do based on the most honorable honor system! Come on everybody, gather 'round, it'll be just like old times! euro

Okay, truth, or not dare?

I remember DeNiro dared me to call Taco Bell and ask where my delivery order was. laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Spooony
The number i called does not excist...

Okay fine, look in the phone book and pick a random number. stick out tongue

Teehee, I remember that TTH... Good times good times happy

Darth Revan
Well, I should probably get some sleep. Let me know how your pizza delivery goes, friend Spoony. closedeyes

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Well, I should probably get some sleep. Let me know how your pizza delivery goes, friend Spoony. closedeyes

Later DR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.