to many day of the dead films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
there was dawn of the dead night of the liviing dead to name a few but have theys toped becoming classics and are now just there to make you jump and have an iscuse to put your arm around your girlfriend bring back true classic zombie movies and stop the repition
what is your view?

sarcomens
For those who like zombies, there will never be to many zombie-movies. But maybe I could do without the bad ones.

dizzyblondegirl
well i agree there can never be to many zombie films but i just cant help but find the films cheesy and stereotyped

Cinemaddiction
Er, there are 3 official "Dead" movies, and 5 "Return" movies, the latter being intentional parodies. I've never found Romero's films to be scary, anyway.

MildPossession
I just got confused by the above first post anyway...

I am looking forwards to Land of the Dead! ahh, can't wait.

Zilverz
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
there was dawn of the dead night of the liviing dead to name a few but have theys toped becoming classics and are now just there to make you jump and have an iscuse to put your arm around your girlfriend bring back true classic zombie movies and stop the repition
what is your view?

there are too many ? well there are too many dizzyblondegirls too.

I disagree tha tthey are just there to make you jump. There really hasnt been any zombie movies that can overtake Day of the Dead. It still holds the Heaviy weight belt in my eyes.

Evil Dead
what C-dic said.

I will however add that they did another official Day of the Dead movie called Day of the Dead 2 : Contagium or something. It's probably going to suck........and no horror fan will ever consider it as official since it wasn't done by Romero, it however is official 'cause the people who made it own the rights to Day of the Dead.

wishmaster
hell no they have everyting the comidy the romance the guts the nudity u can never get enough and they make me laugh my ass off

dizzyblondegirl
i must admit i love zombie movies but they see to all have the same plot
AND THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY DIZZYBLONDEGIRLS IF U WANA CRITISE ME THEN PM ME BUT DONT DO IT ON MY THREAD

Darth_Big_Boy
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Er, there are 3 official "Dead" movies, and 5 "Return" movies, the latter being intentional parodies. I've never found Romero's films to be scary, anyway.

Actually Cory....that's 4 official Romero ( if you include "Land" )

dizzyblondegirl
christ i didnt relise they were in a catorgory

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
well i agree there can never be to many zombie films but i just cant help but find the films cheesy and stereotyped

Most Zombie flicks are cheesy, even day and dawn. Kind of the appeal there isnt it? I think one of the reasons why so many zombieflicks are terrible is because they try and be to serious, but keep the cheese. Ol georgy boy could do this, but not many other directors can.

dizzyblondegirl
i suppose the cheese is part of the zombie flicks

Azrael01
There are a few good zombie flicks but most of them are not worth watching
the return of the living dead ones
and of course the night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead ones are good
some others like dead alive and redneck zombies are funny but don't compare to the others
so anyway yeah there are too many bad low budget zombie movies it seems to be the way to get into horror cheap zombie flicks

dizzyblondegirl
shawn of the dead now thats a good twist on classic

Nevermind
Originally posted by MildPossession
I am looking forwards to Land of the Dead! ahh, can't wait.

You're not missin' much.

Wolfie
That post was in March. This is an old thread. MildPossession probably saw it.

zombieman
I don't think there are too many zombie movies, there aren't enough wen you think how many teen slashers there are out there. The like of 'Land of the Dead' and 28 Days Later have breathed new life into the genre, in the sense that they added something new.

tpaquin
You know, there are way too many of those movies1

We should do something about that! Run around to the distributors of teh "Of the dead"s and blowing them all up...
...Or just keep complaining about it pointlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.