Fave Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
SORRY IF UR FAVE DIDN'T GET ON

sarcomens
I voted for ED, but there are lots of movies I like better. Where is TexasCM? It's a must for this poll.

tabby999
especially when there are only 3 decent horror movies in the lot

dizzyblondegirl
havent found a decent horror movie yet in my books but there all good choices oh no wait retract that stament saw was bloody scary

ashtonsNO1fan
SORRY 4GOT TEXAS CSM BUT I WANNA SEE SAW AND TRAUMA. I LOVE BLOODY MOVIES

Ignite
evil dead is the only
decent one there.

MildPossession
I have and like all in that list, except The Grudge I don't have, I have the original one Ju On one.

Jennifer_Tilly
Halloween and Evil Dead are my favs.

tabby999
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
SORRY 4GOT TEXAS CSM BUT I WANNA SEE SAW AND TRAUMA. I LOVE BLOODY MOVIES

wouldn't classify Saw as a bloody movie, its ok but its no braindead

Wolfie
Just 'cause Saw isn't the bloodiest doesn't mean it isn't bloody.

FEDFAN316
yeah!!!!think of when theyre in the basement and tommy is tyin up the one dude (havnt seen it in a while)or when the sherrif smacks the one guy with the beer bottle

Zilverz
day of the dead 1985

Shades
It will have to be The Shining directed by Stanley Kubrick, based on the book by Stephen King.

Miss_Faye
Originally posted by Shades
It will have to be The Shining directed by Stanley Kubrick, based on the book by Stephen King.

Yep. Same here. Tho I must admit the book was way better atleast to me. smile

Shades
I havn't yet read the book, but it's usually the case that if one read the book, the latter is usually better.

Shades
I havn't yet read the book, but it's usually the case that if one read the book, the latter is usually better.

Evil Dead
this forum is going to hell in a hand basket. We get a poll for best horror movie that includes I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Ring, The Grudge, Wrong Turn, Poltergeist (that's how you spell it sweety) and House on Sorority Row but has no mention of landmark classics including but not limited to the following:

- The Omen
- Jaws
- Henry : Portrait of a Serial Killer
- Hellraiser
- Night of the Living Dead
- Dawn of the Dead
- Day of the Dead
- 28 Days Later
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- The Amityville Horror
- The Shining

have you never seen horror movies or what?

Wolfie
ashtonsNO1fan is 16 so I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Ring, The Grudge, Wrong Turn are a part of her generation. Though kids should look into the classics.

MildPossession
28 Days Later a landmark classic?

Zilverz
Originally posted by MildPossession
28 Days Later a landmark classic?

it is a very exceptional film.. and blew away all of its horror competition in its time

SlipknoT
Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead

Evil Dead
yes.

28 Days Later is probably the best horror film to come out since Hellraiser. Instantly catipulted up there with the likes of Romero's dead movies.

speiderman
Nightmare On ELm street. Wes craven is the man with horror movies. I seriouly think out of the choices Wes Craven's Nightmare on ELm Street.

RZA
I couldn't vote for my fave because it wasn't on the list sad

MildPossession
28 Days Later is an excellent film, but to me it's not a classic/landmark film.

Triumph
The Grudge! omg! Absolute my fave!

el barto
shows how many horror movies you've seen devil

Triumph
Nope, it does'nt lol

el barto
yes

BlackC@t
This is being nit-picky but it really annoys me when people just say Nightmare on Elm Street, it's A Nightmare on Elm Street

Back on topic, I'd have to say a tie between A Nightmare on Elm Street and The Evil Dead.

Darth_Big_Boy
Mine's not on the list....Dawn of the Dead ( orig. ).

Azrael01
There are quite a few good movies not on the list Evil Dead and Noes are my fav though.
I don't think I know what you did last summer, scream, urban legends and there sequels are even real horror they are just teen fad movies that they droped when people got tired of them.

robjohn
amityville horror scared me mainly because my family is from long island and my weird parents wanted to live in the house ummmm hell no.

ashtonsNO1fan
hey i like hellraiser! and the shining though i prefer the remake as it is my generation. so u checked out my profile wolfie? and i'm sorry but watchin sharks rip people to pieces is not my thing, no offence to anyone. wat about the haunting?

Wolfie
Originally posted by MildPossession
28 Days Later is an excellent film, but to me it's not a classic/landmark film.
It's a modern classic. It gave a new concept for zombie film while all others are pretty much the same.

stingray005
I'm not even a huge horror fan but I was blown away by the movie Scream. Out of all types of movies (action, comedy, etc.) horror is my least favorite, but Scream is my favorite movie of all time.

slayer
From The List A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, Evil Dead and Scream.

Stick with the classics!

stingray005
was evil dead supposed to be scary cause I heard it was just another gorefest with crappy effects???

BREN
the exorcist isnt on that list we arent all of the jees i discovered horror yesterday breed some of us have been watching/collecting for years and years if dawn of the dead original 78 version and the exorcist arnt on there as best horror movies then it really aint much of a poll is it?

Darth_Big_Boy
How could Dawn of The Dead (original ) not be on the list?

Azrael01
Evil dead wasn't supposed to be scary really it is supposed to be supernatural horror with dark comedy and gets more of the latter as you go through the series. Army of darkness was more of a dark comedy than horror.

MildPossession
To me it's not a zombie film/not zombies in the film.

Wolfie
Well, technically they weren't zombies, they were "infected". But they have all the characteristics of zombies, except they were a hell of a lot faster. That's why I consider it a zombie movie.

Sicky666
Evil Dead ofcourse...

vaya_the_elf
1.Silence of the lambs
2.The stand(although its been a really long time since i've seen it so i dont know if I will still like it or not. Last time i watched i was much younger)
3. The ring (was a good horror movie for new stuff)
4. Halloween, and nightmare on elm street.
5.poltergist

I'm sure there are others, but thats all i can think of.

Wendigo
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4 ANYONE
?

Wolfie
The first one is the best but I did enjoy 4 a lot.

Learning is fun with Freddy! devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.