Supergirl vs. She-Hulk & Warbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Scoobless
Supergirl is easily the most powerful here but Warbird and She-Hulk have teamwork and battle experience from the Avengers...... plus Warbird is a better combatant and She-hulk has a healing factor and continually increasing strength........ i think jen and carol can stay in it long enough for SH to get nearer SG's strength level and they would eventual beat her down

either that or Supergirl flies in fast and hard and knocks the crap out of both of them before they can see her coming

Draco69
good analysis

Cosmic Cube
Warbird is just equally as fast as Supergirl. She isn't as strong though. Warbird also the ability to greatly enhance her abilities by absorbing energy. She has all the powers of Binary, only they're way toned down because she lost connection with the white hole - a limitless source of energy.

Does Supergirl need solar energy?

stormfront13
i say she-hulk and warbird win, not bu much though

Draco69
Warbird is nowhere as fast as Supergirl. Warbird is clocked at Mach III at the max. Supergirl is at Superman's level obviously.

Warbird's powers are incredibly decreased. Her strength is at about just below her Ms. Marvel level.

Yes. Supergirl requires solar energy. Although I'm not sure that Warbird would even know that Supergirl is a solar battery.

I'm leaning on WB and SH due to their experience.

stormfront13
isn't warbird able to sense her cause of what she is made of??

Draco69
I have no idea. From the instanances I've seen during the Avengers she either has to be hit with the energy or be submerged somehow in the energy. I doubt she can just absorb Supergirl's power reserves.

Cosmic Cube
According to the Marvel Encyclopedia: The Avengers, Warbird can attain orbital velocity; that's much faster than Mach 3.

Warbird has energy awareness, and could sense that she's using solar power. She could sap Supergirl's solar energy.

stormfront13
well if thats true then they definitley win

Cosmic Cube
She does not have to touch the energy. A power such as that would be useless in battle. If that were true, she could never have become Binary. She only has to know where the energy is. The reason she cannot become Binary is that she does not know how or where to access the white hole. She is no longer aware of it.

Where have you seen Warbird or Binary bathe themself in energy in order to absorb it?

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
According to the Marvel Encyclopedia: The Avengers, Warbird can attain orbital velocity; that's much faster than Mach 3.

Warbird has energy awareness, and could sense that she's using solar power. She could sap Supergirl's solar energy.

Oh. I have the Handbook. She's capable of Level 5 Supersonic: Mach-2 through Orbital Velocity. I'm guessing Supergirl is still much faster though since she's on par with Superman.

stormfront13
well imo she-hulk and warbird win

Cosmic Cube
How fast is Superman?

Draco69
She does not have to touch the energy. A power such as that would be useless in battle. If that were true, she could never have become Binary. She only has to know where the energy is. The reason she cannot become Binary is that she does not know how or where to access the white hole. She is no longer aware of it.

Where have you seen Warbird or Binary bathe themself in energy in order to absorb it?

During the ridiculous Kang storyline a couple of years ago. Warbird dove into an energy well in order to absorb whatever the energy well contained.

I've never seen Warbird absorbing energy without actually making physcial contact with the said energy but I'll take your word for it.

Cosmic Cube
Avengers, right? Got the issue #?

Draco69
How fast is Superman?

On Earth, He's at the very least Mach 10.

In the atmosphere or space he can travel at half the speed of light. (something to do with the zero gravity).

Cosmic Cube
Damn, you reply fast.

Draco69
Avengers, right? Got the issue #?

I think it was either Avengers #47 or Avengers #48. It was this massive war between Kang with his son Marcus and the Planet Earth. Everyone was involved. The X-Men, the FF4, etc. Triathlon was actually useful by bonding with three other people in order to make this wacky space pyrmaid. Captain America was projected into this huge hard light hologram to battle Kang with his own huge hard light hologram over Earth. Either way, it was kinda stupid in my opinion. Not one of Busiek's best work.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
I think it was either Avengers #47 or Avengers #48. It was this massive war between Kang with his son Marcus and the Planet Earth. Everyone was involved. The X-Men, the FF4, etc. Triathlon was actually useful by bonding with three other people in order to make this wacky space pyrmaid. Captain America was projected into this huge hard light hologram to battle Kang with his own huge hard light hologram over Earth. Either way, it was kinda stupid in my opinion. Not one of Busiek's best work.
Naaa.It was outstanding.Those issues in which Kang fight the AVG and conquer the Earth where very good, good drawings, and good story.
Anyway Warbird wouldn't lay an hand on Supergirl.She's nearly fast as Supes, hella strong, and invulnerable.Warbird was defeated by Superman during AVENGERS VS JLA with ease, he just spin around her so fast she couldn't even see him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.