Gilgamesh vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
boxThere's something special about the Forgotten One. I like his style. I remember when he joined the Avengers. He is at the least as powerful as Hercules.
It seems to me that character wise if there is one made to defeat Wonderman it is him. I looked everywhere for a picture of Gilgamesh but couldn't find one. Someone who has one post it here please.

Sentry
I think Wonderman goes down for this one. I'm one of Wonderman's biggest fans, but Gilgamesh is just to powerful.

Oh, here is his picture. Looks like a fruit, but tough as nails.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/bio-gilgamesh.jpg

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wonderman
There's something special about the Forgotten One. I remember when he joined the Avengers.
Yeah me too, but I only remember him because he was wearing such a stupid helmet. And compared to the grandiloquence of Gilgamesh, Thor is a humble wisecracking street thug.

Scoobless
"and thus fly at superhuman speed."

wow........ he can fly at faster than an average human's flight speed......... lol

ScarletSpider
He had a couple dumb costumes, but there were a couple battle armor type ones he had that were cool. I think old Gilgamesh takes it. They should bring him back, but won't.

Fanboy
Gilgamesh would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.