Fast Food Suggestions to other KMC members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus

Clovie
i dunno if it is possible, but what you've said looks differently here confused

finti
the likes of Mcdonalds and Burger King is they suck. The food Of M and BK taste like shite

Echuu
I like what botanikus said bout mccdonalds.
It's a good choice when trying to save a few bucks. If you wanna spend about the same go to wendys and get yourself a junior bacon cheese burger, a small soda, and some chicken nuggets; all off the dollar menu.
It will be tastier than mccdonalds and about the same price. And make sure you ask for very little ice cuz they totally rip you off by putting too much in. Most places I guess are like that but they do it there especially.

PVS
here's the best advice: dont eat any of that shit

KharmaDog
I agree with PVS, It costs a whole lot less to make your own lunch and it can be a whole lot healthier.

botankus
Fortunately, Echuu, more and more chains are offering the self-serve fountains for your drinks, so you determine the amount of ice and can get refills without having to flag down the cashier, who's uninterested in helping you usually.

Burger King - This is my least favorite fast-food restaurant. Their burgers are very small and the same price as McDonald's. Their one positive? They have onion rings.

Hardee's - This used to be a cheap place to eat. Not anymore, my friend. Here come the Thickburgers. While they are easily the best burgers in the business (fast-food), they are all over $5 a sandwich, so make sure you're hungry if you want to shell out $7.50 for a value meal. I'm sure the price for that is higher up North.

Bardock42

PVS
i ask for NO ice in my drink.
ice is just their way of scamming you.
how? because they fill the cup entirely with crushed ice and then fill
the rest with the actual drink...

so you are left with:
10% fountain drink
90% frozen tap water

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wendys is best by the way yes
And whats the deal with you americans and having ice in your pop anyway? What the f**k?

Wendy's is in my top five. It's a credible restaurant.

As far as the ice goes, I have no idea. All it does is water down the soda in those paper cups. But if you request no ice through the drive through, most of the time they will forget to do it.

Bardock42
And ice in a drink you will approximately drink in like 5 minutes is hardly reasonable anyways.

Lana
Wendy's is definitely the best fast-food restaurant, IMO. It's got a great dollar menu, the food tastes good, and they have Frostees.

Bardock42
Well here in germany they try this ice shit too but well you have to say to them "**** you I don't want no water I asked for coke, *****. No give it to me."

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well here in germany they try this ice shit too but well you have to say to them "**** you I don't want no water I asked for coke, *****. No give it to me."

yeah ok, hope you enjoy the taste of other people's saliva, because they probably spit in your drink if you talk to them like that.

Bardock42
I know thats why I actually say "Thank you Sir, I actually wanted Ice Sir in my drink Sir but forgot to say it Sir" or something like that....the power of the MC Donalds employees

narcil
i know they weren't listed...but my two favourite fast-food restaurants are subway (or mr. submarine) and edo.

you can get a (relatively) healthy and tasty meal for 5$ (cdn.)

botankus
Subway - The sandwiches are getting really good there. They've probably done the best job of continuous improvement of any of the chains.

WindDancer

botankus
WindDancer, I heard that a chain called FatBurger is out in the L.A. area and supposively is pretty badass. What do you think?

WindDancer
I see them but never had one. Most popular burger joint here is In-n-out.

Echuu
anyone been to culvers?

they are good!

Magee
Wow Botankus u really like fast food lol.

Here in the UK we basically have the choice between McDonald's, KFC and Burger King. They are our only major fast food restaurants.

PVS
every once in a blue moon...i break down and get white castle

so sinfully good droolio

botankus
Originally posted by Magee
Wow Botankus u really like fast food lol.

Here in the UK we basically have the choice between McDonald's, KFC and Burger King. They are our only major fast food restaurants.

Yeah, I guess that if you have eaten it for 29 years that sooner or later you start to notice things about them.

Anyways, I was just wondering with you being in the UK, do you know what KFC stands for? Or did they build your KFC after they had decided to officially go with the acronym?

Lana
Originally posted by Echuu
anyone been to culvers?

they are good!

Culvers is awesome...I wish they had one around here...

Subway is okay, I prefer Mr. Submarine though -- sandwiches are much bigger but cost the same, and they have a lot more variety.

White Castle is a guilty pleasure of mine droolio

narcil
i prefer mr. submarine too...because, unlike subway, they put pineapple on their veggie subs. so good. big grin

Cinemaddiction
Well, I was invited to participate, so I got to admit, I don't eat fast food. Closest thing I ever do is Subway. 12" Roasted Chicken Breast on Parmesan Oregano with black olives and a shot of racnhc, toasted. Like clockwork, I always get the same thing.

I stopped eating fast food perminantly once moving to Minnesota. I've dropped from about 375 lbs to 275 in the past year, and frankly, I don't want to go back there.

botankus
Bojangle's - Southern Chicken and Biscuits place, in case you haven't heard of it. I don't like their fried chicken and the food coloring they use is unappealing. However, you can order biscuits round the clock and they're pretty damn good. You can get a BLT and Steak, Egg, and Cheese biscuit for dinner, how great is that?

botankus
Speaking of White Castle, they are called "Krystals" in the South. Here's a funny picture I took of a Krystal that pretty much sums up the franchise.

WindDancer
I don't like subway much. If you guys ever spot a Togo's on the road try it! Great subs thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.