2 versions of episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanefairhead
there are 2 versions of episode 3

a pg version and a 12 version with all the guts and blood in it

zavin
uhhhh?

Bardock42
They should make a free one and one 18 and over ...yes that would be great

Sith Master X
I doubt it. In a HS chat, producer Rick McCallum stated that GL wasn't cutting out any of the blood and guts stuff.

tlbauerle
???

Yeah...I'm guessing that's not true...at all...period.

PVS
gotta love misinformation
congratulations on a pointless thread

tlbauerle
Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Wasn't AOTC supposed to be rated R with a steamy sex scene?

HA! I guess people will believe anything AND everything.

SithSpy
Blood and guts????? i thought lasers and lightsabers cauterized everything therefore no blood, and/or guts? lol, just me being a smartass, but wheres this info from shane....state ur source wink

Imaginary
cry Stupid thread

SithSpy
now Imag. thats not very nice, sometimes we need to stray from intellectual conversations so that we dont overload our brains, we need to subject ourselves to this kind of juvenile threadery its good for us laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing and a Happy Dance for good measure

Imaginary
Butbut... I stray from intellectual conversations enough at school stick out tongue dance

eXSBass
I heard there was going to be a totally new Star Wars film. Called Star Wars Episode X: Temptations. Apparantly George is letting his immagination run riot. Padme is going to travel in the future and see her daughter Leia. Leia does not know Padme is her mum. So Leia tries to hit it with her mum. Padme thinks her daughter is sexy so they have a steamy lesbian sex scene in the Millennium Falcon. But the big twist is Padme tells Leia she is her mother.

Apparently it'll be X Rated. Expected to see a trailer next week with the official poster! I can't wait for Spoileriffic to leak pics. Boy this is going to be more exciting than Revenge of the Sith! eek!

SithSpy
well....um.....nope not even gonna try nothing i can say to that.....................except of course that id like to see it eek!

Imaginary
erm I think I'll stay away...

SithSpy
u know i still love you the most tho' my lil' aussie bombshell cool

Imaginary
happy

jedi2187
Originally posted by SithSpy
Blood and guts????? i thought lasers and lightsabers cauterized everything therefore no blood, and/or guts? lol, just me being a smartass, but wheres this info from shane....state ur source wink

Lest we forget Pondo Baba and his unfortunate incident at the bar?

SithSpy
very true, and this incident is widely regarded as one of the biggest WTF moments of SW up to this very day, b/c the blood on the floor was not fixed in any of the new additions, yet in the rest of the saga a saber and a blaster never leave blood

LandoSpeeder2
It shouldn't have blood, I don't know what Lucas was thinking when he did this.

jedi2187
What damage did Dr. Evazan get from Obi-Wan?
Pondo's chopped-off arm is definitely a WTF SW moment. Han using Luke's lightsaber to cut open the tauntaun and seeing the guts spill I can understand (how else would you keep a Mark Hamill warm in winter?), and even Luke's hand is cauterized by dear ol' dad.
Pondo just likes to be different I guess. Damn walrus.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by jedi2187
What damage did Dr. Evazan get from Obi-Wan?
Pondo's chopped-off arm is definitely a WTF SW moment. Han using Luke's lightsaber to cut open the tauntaun and seeing the guts spill I can understand (how else would you keep a Mark Hamill warm in winter?), and even Luke's hand is cauterized by dear ol' dad.
Pondo just likes to be different I guess. Damn walrus.

laughing out loud

SithSpy
damn walrus.......LMFAO laughing i dont know why thats so funny, but it is!

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by SithSpy
damn walrus.......LMFAO laughing i dont know why thats so funny, but it is!

Cus we are board out of our minds waiting for this trailer, not to mention the movie, to come out. Also though, I think it's funny either way. stick out tongue

Imaginary

SithSpy
never have truer words been spoken Lando

Darth Subjekt
So the trailer is gonna be atatched to Robots on the 11th right?...if so, that'll give me an excuse to go see the movie with my son.....besides just chillin with him of course.....Im takin a camcorder lol although im sure some of the great minds we encounter here everyday at KMC will make it readily available for us all.

Imaginary
Make sure to hide that camcorder and don't get into trouble smile

Darth Subjekt
never that.....one of my old girlfriends little brother, works in projection room, so he'll set it up for me....but if he's not working, ill have to be slick about it.....aw well, whats the wrose that can happen? I get to see the trailer and miss "Robots"......oooh no, lol. It should be fine...ill let you know how it turns out.

But is it tomorrow or friday?

Imaginary
I don't know, I don't live in the US

.:Space Opera:.
lemme just say that you are retarded.

Sith-Master 8k2
Who confirmed this? I'm not trusting something thats not with a link.

BAILY
Originally posted by Sith-Master 8k2
Who confirmed this? I'm not trusting something thats not with a link.

We always say that to you too.... LMFAO!! laughing laughing

smoker4
laughing

LandoSpeeder2
Confirmed what 8k2?

Sith-Master 8k2
Originally posted by BAILY
We always say that to you too.... LMFAO!! laughing laughing

That was the old me....renske....I am now a Sith!

BAILY
Did you know if you rearrange the letters in the word Sith.. you get the word shit..... which is what I think of this thread... there arent two versions of the movie

Imaginary
Of course not... anyone with more than half a brain cell can see that.

Sith-Master 8k2
Did you know if you rearrange the letters in the word Sith.. you get the word shit..... which is what I think of this thread... there arent two versions of the movie

laughing I love your jokes! dude!

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic) Now why are you assuming he's joking?

Sith-Master 8k2
Originally posted by Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic) Now why are you assuming he's joking?

I know he means it dumbass, Its just the way he said it.

LandoSpeeder2
I know he means it dumbass, Its just the way he said it.

No need for name calling.nono

Sith-Master 8k2
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
No need for name calling.nono

sleepy You dare tell a Sith what to do?

Imaginary
Thanks, LS2 happy

Bneh, 8k2, do whatever the hell you want I don't like you anyway.

mandalorian_war
i need alink for the first part again

Sith-Master 8k2
Thanks, LS2 happy

Bneh, 8k2, do whatever the hell you want I don't like you anyway.

Why? I ask you.

Imaginary
A link for the first part....? confused

mandalorian_war
wrong thread

Imaginary
Why? I ask you.

Because I think you're an obnoxious attention seeker, and I could go on, but I don't want to risk being banned.

Sith-Master 8k2
Because I think you're an obnoxious attention seeker, and I could go on, but I don't want to risk being banned.

You may say that, but I'm not trying to be one.

Imaginary
roll eyes (sarcastic) If you're not an attention seeker, why did you say you had a better version of the leaked trailer when you didn't?

LandoSpeeder2
or the time when you said you made this poster and people asked where the Vader in it came from, and you said you made him with lightwave, and then it turned out you only made the head and some other part of him. or when you said you were going to make the face of Vader and you showed a pic of a head with nothing on it and then showed us your progress in it, but then it turned out to be the Vader head from scifi3d.com.

PVS
.... laughing out loud

who can forget those

yes, DO tell, or were you praying that we would all suffer from sudden memory loss

Sith-Master 8k2
or the time when you said you made this poster and people asked where the Vader in it came from, and you said you made him with lightwave, and then it turned out you only made the head and some other part of him. or when you said you were going to make the face of Vader and you showed a pic of a head with nothing on it and then showed us your progress in it, but then it turned out to be the Vader head from scifi3d.com.

I did say, I made Vader's head and the body was from a image.

And I proved to many that I did have a better trailer.

Velcro_Boy
Is anyone else excited for this trailer?

kiadimundijedi
me

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by Velcro_Boy
Is anyone else excited for this trailer?

No way, I think it will suck! stick out tongue

are you kidding I can't fricken wait till tomorrow.

Sith-Master 8k2

Cascador
looks like an exciting conversation lol

PVS
ok, someone post the quote

LandoSpeeder2

But it took you a wile before you told us that.

I never saw it.

Cascador
I know I'm new here, but you probably all know, that there will always be guys which want to stand out...trying to be unique...it's pathetic, I wouldn't make myself angry about it...it's kinda funny too lol

vanyoda
Hey Sith-Master 8k2, what happened to your Vader
head that you were making with lightwave, how's
the progress, I would love to see some more of
your 3d graphics. smile

BAILY
I hope I misread someone when they called Imag a dumbass... bc she is under the protection of the Baily Side of the Force..... and I havent had my cocorum today and I am very irritable and bitter..... stick out tongue

Cascador
I hope I misread someone when they called Imag a dumbass...

Oh yeah, it happened...and I thought british guys had manners...except for tony blair of coursestick out tongue

BAILY
Some Brits do have manners... Stunrun comes to mind... he is a good man...

It is too bad a 17 year old guy has to belittle a 13 year old girl using 6 year old lingo tho..... like some Jedi-Knight who has fallen to the Dark Side stick out tongue stick out tongue laughing

PVS
POOPY FACE!!!! stick out tongue

Cascador
Some Brits do have manners... Stunrun comes to mind... he is a good man...

Yeah I was just kidding about that...I also know brits. Some have manner, some don't, like this one...or his ego is too big. But yeah I'm not going to insult him too much, don't want to get banned. But nontheless, its's true! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xam
YAY POINTLESS AND STUPID THREAD...yet again!

Imaginary
Baily, your cocorum is on me wink

smoker4
8k2, dont call imag a dumbass, you are letting the brits down, you'll end up opening another 'i'm sorry thread'

*Tips hat english style*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.