Texas Chainsaw Massacre Dvd Release Countdown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
I AM THE BIGGEST TCM FAN!!! AND THAT'S ALL I TALK ABOUT AT SCHOOL. SO I'VE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT IT AND THEY ARE LIKE WHAT'S THAT? AND IT'S PRETTY SAD CUZ WE DO LIVE IN TEXAS YA KNOW! AND I TELL THEM THE WHOLE STORY AND THEY'RE SHOCKED! WELL... ANYWAYS I'VE TOLD EVERYONE AT SCHOOL THE DVD COMES OUT MARCH 30TH AND THEY'VE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO GO OUT AND BUY IT! THERE IS EVEN TALK ABOUT IT BEING CELEBRATED FOR THE DVD RELEASE THE DAY IT COMES OUT. AND THE HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE SHOWING THE FILM AT THEIR VIDEO CONFERENCE ROOM FOR 3 DOLLARS EACH! SO EVERYONE IN MY TOWN WILL GET TO VIEW THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE THANKS TO ME!!! I CAN'T WAIT. ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TILL THE RELEASE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THE RELEASE EVERYDAY UNTIL THE MOVIE COMES OUT... YOU CAN COUNTDOWN HERE! WELL... HAVE FUN.

Sarah15
i liked the movie 2, im going to have to buy it win it comes out..what day does it come out?

Cinemaddiction
Your school better be sure they have an active PPVL, or Public Performance Video License, because otherwise, thats copyright infringement, muchless charging admission.

That said, I am looking forward to the movie as well.

BackFire
I suggest everyone do themselves a favor and buy the unarguably supperior original TCM, and don't bother with the unnecessary and generic remake.

The original is far more brilliant, interesting and believable. Also it has an undying power to terrify and intrigue audiences with it's simple yet overwhelming ideas and powerful notions. See the original first, then, if you have time, see the remake. If not, not big loss.

SlipknoT
The original was better,but I'll still buy the remake.

botankus
LOL, hey maybe you should also ask them if they're even aware that an original TCM exists, too.

Pirate_Girly
Alright!! Party, 5 days till the dvd comes out..yay

Sarah15
yay!

Pirate_Girly
Now almost 4..woohoo big grin

LeatherLep43
I am sure they have permission. The money is going towards a charity here in our town for our town's cleaning up and recylcing. 4 more days!! can't you just feel the chainsaw buzzing???!!

gls
just don't forget to get the special 2 disc edition!

Pirate_Girly
YAY. ALMOST 3 DAYS LEFT. Party!~~~~!!!

Machete_guy
is texas chainsaw masicare (2003) any good?. What out of 10?

Pirate_Girly
SWEET..2 days!!!!
I give it a 7/10

LeatherLep43
I give it a 10, duh!!! I keep on watching the original for some reason... i have to give it some props!!! 1 more day . . . well it will be released in the morning! mu mom comes back from work at 3:00 in da morning and she'll bring it to me first thing in the morning! woo hoo! i'll be the 1st one at my school!!

Pirate_Girly
Dude its released tomorrow..but knowing my luck when i get there it will be gone..everyone would have already bought all the copies :'(

SlipknoT
Well, I went out and bought it today.

LeatherLep43
ITS OUT AND I GOT IT! BUT I AM HOLDING IT TO WATCH IT FRIDAY! WHEN IT'S ALL DARK IN MY ROOM! WELL PEOPLE GO OUT AND BUY THE DVD! YOU WON'T BE LET DOWN!

Pirate_Girly
Omg i couldnt wait that long. Anyone who has it, what is it like?????? im dying to buy it.

Cinemaddiction
I rented it, and I have to say that after seeing it at home, it was boring as hell. I wouldn't watch it again. So, I officially change my stance, and decided not to buy it after all.

Pirate_Girly
I got the dvd today. Im in the middle of watching it now *paused it*. Not exactly how i saw it at the movies cause it was a humongous screen and stuff, so i just turned the lights out and turned my subwoofers up real loud heheeh.

BackFire
I'm never watching it again.

Pirate_Girly
lol i watched it 2 times today

BackFire
1 time in the movie theater was more then enough.

SlipknoT
It wasnt THAT bad

Pirate_Girly
Lol. I loved it.

BackFire
Bad enough too warrant only a single viewing.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I saw the remake in theatres, and it was better than I thought it would be. But still, the original is so much better. I think the thing about the original, why it's so much better, is that the actors look like they'd be like that in real life. In the re'make, you recognize people from other movies, plus it's too clean compared to the original, as far as Film grain and the almost documenary feel. The original used natural lighting more so than the remake as well, adding to it's realism.

Pirate_Girly
Well i consider the remake something new actually. Even though none of these events really happened, i just think that after..27 or so years from the first film, they had those years to study it and maybe come up with a real conclusion to events that really never happened big grin

Pirate_Girly
BTW, i failed to ask...If you dont like the movie, why do you have a leatherface icon? Answer me that.

SlipknoT
That icon Bf has is leatherface from the original. Bf loves the original.

Pirate_Girly
OH! I should have known that..kinda looked like the image off the ending of TCM:remake.

SK88728
omfg, this movie sucked. it wasn't even scary. i wasted my money on the expencive DVD one too

SlipknoT
It's better on a big TV. I'm glad I have a big tv

Pirate_Girly
Give it to me LOL. Well maybe common sense would take place if you would have rented it b4 you bought it. No offense though, but its the truth.

LeatherLep43
i loved it. in the movie theatre i was in people were laughing at the jokes and funny scenes but litterally pulling their hair out on the gross scenes. i hate the part when andy is being dragged down the stairs and his nails drag along the wall and come off of his fingers. the screech makes it even worse. but that is horror movies for ya. the special features and the foldout chaisaw and pictures are soo tight! they should have used the alternate ending. . . to keep people wondering.

Pirate_Girly
I loved it too big grin, and that part with THE NAIL COMING OFF I WAS LIKE OWWWW!!! Andy was so hot too *sigh*
What sucks is that i didnt get the ee, and it supposedly has Eric Balfour naked i it..so..*cries*

LeatherLep43
yep. it has eric balfour . . . naked. it thought hormone-iyal girls like you would buy it for that reason

Freddy_vs_Jason
It comes out here tomorrow so I rang up the video store and booked it, I can't wait. My brother said its very scary.

LeatherLep43
Do you think there would be more room for another TCM film in the future? Or did the remake put an end to the series? I hope not. They need to make one that's really scary. Scarier than the re-make. When its in the country and these people start going missing. And the police finally investigate. But this is a differen family. Some crazy family who have heard of the Texas massacre in the papers and try to re-in act it.

BackFire
I really don't think another TCM would be wise. So many people hated the remake, and all of the sequels, that it would only further hurt the series.

I would like to see the re-release the original in theaters though, that would kick ass.

Mabius*Emz
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre rulez, Leatherface is my all time fav horror character, all the movies are gr8 but the orginally has to be the best, mwah bloody brilliant smile xxx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.