Iron Man vs. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Scoobless
describe firestorm for me...... or give me a link

Draco69
Firestorm's unique nuclear-molecular structure allows him control over the structure of matter, allowing him to reshape it into any form desired. Firestorm can disperse his own molecular structure in order to pass through solid matter. His matter control allows him to "see" patterns in matter, enabling him to perceive heat patterns, as well as see through the use of radio waves and radar. He can basically turn anything into anything. Water to Magnesium. Steel to Plutonium.

Scoobless
but can he be hurt, knocked out or feel pain?

Draco69
He can be hurt. Although it's quite difficult to do so. He can turn intangible at a drop of a hat. Not to mention his forcefields are quite powerful.

K3VIL
During AVENGERS VS JLA he creates an atomic field sufficiently strong to block Thor, Firestorm is hella powerful.
One of his forcefields also block IM's repulsor rays during the fight in the Savage Land when JLA and AVG where fightning each other for taking the Cosmic Cube

Scoobless
so if Iron Man caught him off guard he could repulsor blast him unconscious?

Draco69
I doubt it. Firestorm can absorb pretty much any type of energy. He can even duplicate different types of radiation.

K3VIL
Maybe, but considering FS powers, he may just absorbe the energy of IM'S armor and leav the armor depowered, so useless.
Even the Omni-Beam considering FS powers wouldn't work.

LordFear
this would probably be Tony at his very best along with all of his wits and savy and most powered up armor, if he has a chance in hell!!!

Scoobless
but will he be able to absorb the blast if he didn't know it was coming?

LordFear
I think depending upon his armor.
If it's the sentient or Prometheus or Heroes Reborn armor, he could do it.
I honestly think those were his most sophisticated armors as of yet

Cosmic Cube
Lopsided fights, Draco?

Iron Man has no chance in this fight. This is extremely one sided in Firestorm's favor.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Lopsided fights, Draco?

Iron Man has no chance in this fight. This is extremely one sided in Firestorm's favor.
I agree. It would take massive prep time on Tony's part to have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.