General Eiling vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

ebonyblade1
Hulk, only because he will eventually surpass eiling in strength.

Draco69
Perhaps. But Eilling's regeneration will heal every blow he makes. He was disemboweled (his entire upper portion of his body was ripped off). I really have no opinion though.

LordFear
Can I get some stats and vitals about Eiling?I know nothing of this character.

K3VIL
The General:
Class 100 Strenght, in Marvel Universe, he would be an heavyweight at Thor's level if not Superior, he trade blows with Superman, Martian Manhunter, Orion etc.
His invulnerability is also high, it took a tactical nuclear weapon to seriously hurt him, and Superman was forced to use his Heat Vision at max power to cut his arms during the issue in which The General and Lex Luthor's Injustice Gang destroy the Watchtower.
He's sufficiently fast to hit Superman, and to parry his attacks, he can also perform considerable leaps, and he heals very fast.The upper section of his body grow back from the explosion of the TNW(Tactical Nuclear Weapon)in seconds.
I think he can beat down Hulk and knock him unconscious.

Draco69
Good analysis. Anybody wanna counter?

Mainstream
what if the General hits the Hulk hard enough to knock him out....he'd have to do it very early in the fight..but I think it's possible.

Draco69
maybe

Horrificus
The General

cdtm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/JLA03811.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/jla39_06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/jla39_07.jpg

DTM
Eiling was beating the crud out of Superman AND Orion, either of them are a match, or greater, than the Hulk. Hulk stands little to no chance to beat General Eiling.

curryman
I don't think the Hulk ever became this strong smile

carver9
Hulk wins. Hulk has been a team wrecker his entire career. Imitations of Hulk taking on the JLA doesn't make them more powerful than the original.

-Pr-
Yeah, because Hulk could take the JLA in a forum setting.

No.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

No.

I don't think either could take the JLA in a forum setting.

-Pr-
Who are you and what have you done with Carver?

carver9
Who are you and what have you done with Carver?

Hulk thunderclaps the entire JLA to sleep. smile

-Pr-
That's better, *****.

carver9
Hahahahahahaha

Villelater
I noticed that General was described as “Unstoppable force” sounds awfully familiar...hmm oh yeah the cross-over preview...where Hulk was described the same way...this isn't the only qincidentle throw-back...or is it qincidentle? maybe DC and Marvel are doing this on purpoise? like how Hyperion described his power of Invulnerability too Hulk or when Hulk single-punched someguys force field Doc Samson couldn't break after comparing himself with the Hulk...we shall truely never know...

Mindset

No. Hulk could oneshot most of the JLA, then it will just be Batman vs. Hulk. I think Hulk can eek out a 6/10 win against him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by curryman
I don't think the Hulk ever became this strong smile Nope. You are right. Unconsciousness and trauma have always stood in his way, stopping him before he could get this strong. smile
Aka: "Holding back." roll eyes (sarcastic)

DTM
Strength has nothing to do with it, simply put you need more than just physical power if you want a chance to beat Eiling, and thats all the Hulk has. The Hulk stands pretty much 0% chance to beat Eiling, with his feats, in a fight.

higher end versions of the hulk pack a lot more than just physical power. and even hulk's strengh breaks some physical laws. he has held massless balls of energy, seprated matter and antimatter, etc.

Mindset
Physical strength can beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Nope. You are right. Unconsciousness and trauma have always stood in his way, stopping him before he could get this strong. smile
Aka: "Holding back." roll eyes (sarcastic)

confused

Based off fts, Hulk is stronger.

Golgo13
The General.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.