Krypto vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Can Spidey tame this Super-Mutt from Hell?

Hegemon875
of course not, he's a weaker version of supes himself, more than enough for spider.

Scoobless
how smart is this dog?

Draco69
Pretty smart. He was smart enough to save soldiers, civilians, from the Imperiux probes. He's about the intelligence of a five year old child.

Scoobless
five year old eh?....... i think spidey got possibly take down that level of superman-lite......... depending on environment...........well............ what are this dog's reactions like?....... i'm pretty undecided

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Hegemon875
of course not, he's a weaker version of supes himself, more than enough for spider. No he's not he's a alien dog thing pet of supes.Spider-man might have a chance I don't know Krypto stength limit.But he's not from krypton I beleave.

Draco69
He has a better sense of smell and hearing than Superman. His strength was powerful enough to temporarily defeat Kalibak. He's pretty fast since he can fly on par with Superman. For some odd reason the dog has heat vision.

Scoobless
lol......... a dog with heat vision...........lol......... what family would pick that one at the animal shelter? "well he is very affectionate, but there are the third degree burns to consider"

Draco69
I'd love to have Krypto as a dog. Provided I have Kryptonite muzzle in case he gets out of hand. Bad dog!

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
No he's not he's a alien dog thing pet of supes.Spider-man might have a chance I don't know Krypto stength limit.But he's not from krypton I beleave.

yeah ok so he is a weaker version of superman, as in overall weaker.

DigiMark007
As I understand it he is from Krypton, albeit an alternate reality version (can't remember the exact story...might have been a dream-like state that Krypto somehow got out of along with Kal)...but I think he's from Krypton.
Anyway, Spider-Man's only good when his irrelevant insults can upset and annoy his opponent...Krypto wouldn't know what the hell he's saying. And even if he's 1/2 Superman, or even 1/10, he's still at least in Spider-Man's league, and probably better.
I'm takin' the pooch.
-DM

Hegemon875
Originally posted by DigiMark007
As I understand it he is from Krypton, albeit an alternate reality version (can't remember the exact story...might have been a dream-like state that Krypto somehow got out of along with Kal)...but I think he's from Krypton.
Anyway, Spider-Man's only good when his irrelevant insults can upset and annoy his opponent...Krypto wouldn't know what the hell he's saying. And even if he's 1/2 Superman, or even 1/10, he's still at least in Spider-Man's league, and probably better.
I'm takin' the pooch.
-DM

yes

Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman would win because no dog can resist getting their belly rubbed.

Hegemon875
lol, nooooooooooo I never thought of that. laughing

Arsenal
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Spiderman would win because no dog can resist getting their belly rubbed.
Krypto could, he'd blast Spider-Man withh heat vision then rip out his bones and bury them. It would be very gruesome.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Arsenal
Krypto could, he'd blast Spider-Man withh heat vision then rip out his bones and bury them. It would be very gruesome. That would be true except NO DOG CAN RESIST IT! I dare you to find a dog that resists a belly rub.

Arsenal
This picture illustrates just a taste of Krypto's overwhelming power.

Swanky-Tuna
The power to expose women in public is an awesome one indeed

long pig
i have the power to expose myself in public.

Draco69
jawdrop

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
i have the power to expose myself in public.

WOW, so do I! We should form an superhero team called "The Exposers".

I bet we could defeat Thanos.

DarkCrawler
Krypto would just bite Spidey's ass and hurl him to Nairobi and there is nothing that Spiderman could to to stop it.

"OH GOD TAKE IT OFF, GOOD GOD, HELP ME! ARRGGGHHH!"

Batman Wins
Spiderman gets ****ed up.

jinzin
do spiders make good chew toys?

Batman Wins
This make Spidermanlook bad. he cant beat a dog.

ZephroCarnelian
lol!

There are numerous heroes who if you think about it can't beat Krypto.

big grin

Batman Wins
lol thats even more sad...at least Batman has kryptonite

The King of All
i was gonna say the dog owns spidey...but then i read the ingenious remark about the belly-rubbing

so now i'm gonna call it a tie, but when spidey stops rubbing the belly its all over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.